PDA

View Full Version : Guess who?

Whiteshadow
03-19-07, 01:55 PM
Hello everyone. I am not a new member here: I have two other accounts. If you can figure out one of them, i'll give you a special prize: Your very own custom avatar! (Plus how to make one yourself!)

Hint: One of my former characters wields a sword named after a hero in an epic.

Letho
03-19-07, 03:11 PM
Not having the same AIM username listed in your profile would probably help conceal your identity and prolong this guessing game a little bit. :P

I have a pretty good idea what are your alternate accounts, but I'm an admin so I can check these kinds of things, therefore I kinda cheated. I'll let somebody else take a guess.

By the way, welcome to Althanas once again.

Seraphima
03-19-07, 04:43 PM
Letho's right, Seth_Rahl...it'd help if you didn't have the AIM s/n right there.

I believe the character name under that account was Ifrit Obsidian?

Ataraxis
03-19-07, 05:02 PM
Awesome, you're back! Now that means I should get active again in that quest of ours, woops.

But I'm happy that you got over your block! I'll take pointers on that, if you have any.

And how come you have a Gaia avatar? Oo

Ther
03-20-07, 12:23 AM
Welcome back!

Whiteshadow
03-20-07, 08:05 AM
Yeah, yeah, I realized that after I put it. Damn't! Oh well, now that everyone has figured out who the heck I am, yeah I basically got over my writer's block. The only thing holding me back now is school. Damn it all.

Oh, I discovered gaiaonline.com while I was gone, but I made my avatar at tektek.org. It's fun!