PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Rith
03-21-07, 10:00 PM
I'm new to RPing and a friend from another site said I could be pretty good at it. I'm more into the fantasy-fiction type of writings (dwarfs, elves, humans, etc.) I get a lot of my ideas from the Magic The Gathering series as I just started reading it after playing for a few years I much rather like the books.

I'm still a noob to this and it's my first time ever trying so please, any constructive criticisim will be greatly appreciated.

aesculus
03-21-07, 10:03 PM
Welcome!

Yay more new victi- people!

Elrundir
03-21-07, 10:06 PM
Sweeeet.

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Slayer of the Rot, Atzar Kellon, Serilliant, Santhalas, Lucien and Max Dirks for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying character. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

Ginx
03-21-07, 10:09 PM
hihi and welcome.

I have never seen a half dwarf before so that's really original^^

still you're heart is in the right place so you'll be doing really well. If you need any furry help I'm around=^_^=

AdventWings
03-21-07, 10:17 PM
Well, we've got dwarves, Tieflings, Changlings and other forms of half-bloods, but I don't remember having a half-dwarf before. I could be wrong, though. :p

Either way, welcome to Althanas~! I am your residential Bazaar Kitty, along with mister Artifex Felicis and we are who you can come to for your purchasing needs. Quests stories and ideas can be found among the mission boards scattered across the different regions as well as the Role-Player's Corner. The Flying Stone Tavern is where we all hang out and have fun - Whether discourse is fun to you or not, I don't really know. :p

And if you have any questions, check out the FAQ section via the link across the top of the page. If you still don't see the answer, browse through our Your Word forum or PM a Moderator your question. We are here to make you feel just like home. ^_^

Yamihara: Hey~! Hey~! Don't forget to advertise your Avatar Central thread in the Creative Endeavors forum!

Me: Hey, not now! :p I'm still clearing those backlog, girl!

Yamihara: Then hurry up~! You're losing customers~! XD

Zook Murnig
03-21-07, 10:51 PM
Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Slayer of the Rot, Atzar Kellon, Serilliant, Santhalas, Lucien and Max Dirks for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying character. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

Imposter!

The real Witchblade is out of commission for now due to an IRL crisis.

In other news, I'm actually glad I read your profile. Yes, I'm creepy like that. You get used to it.

WELCOME. And please bring your wrestling midgits.

Cyrus the virus
03-21-07, 11:46 PM
Like hello!

We're fantasy-fiction here. All big nerds :) As for constructive criticism, don't have a sentient sword you pulled out a stone to kill Ganondorf.

Letho
03-22-07, 06:49 AM
OMG, who the hell approved this noob?! :eek:

Seriously, as I said in the approval thread, welcome to Althanas. If you adhere to the rules and keep your dwarvish hands off redheads, we'll be fine. :D

Rith
03-22-07, 06:36 PM
Well the Half-Dwarf is just uncommon as many are unheard of. I think I'll take my chances of flailing my arms and legs about the forms knocking the heads off zombies and such here and there. Now the intesting part about my dwarf is more along the lines he isn't hated by most elves, and he posesses stealth ability. A real twist huh? I guess I just may stick around to throw all of you off a little more. Oh, and those cookies, which one's were posionous? I ate them all, it all just managed to come out in one big ugly piece of well you fill that part in.

Haha, thanks for the welcomes. I think I'll be sticking around for awhile. Do any of you have AIM/MSN? I have a few questions and I'm not much in the mood of playing PM tag ;)

Karuka
03-22-07, 06:39 PM
Alas, poor BlackKnight...we hardly didst know thee, but it is too late now.

For you are now Witchblade's slave...that's the true poison, and few have managed to escape those witchy claws.

Lucien
03-22-07, 06:40 PM
Now the intesting part about my dwarf is more along the lines he isn't hated by most elves, and he posesses stealth ability. 'Cept the Elves and dwarves on Althanas don't hate each other. They actually trade.

Artifex Felicis
03-22-07, 06:59 PM
Don't forget about the dark elves being the most advanced in technology either. High elves singing their magic, and all other sors of calamity.

Welcome to Althanas, where nothing is as it seems. Also, ask anyone for help. We all can.

Letho
03-22-07, 07:01 PM
'Cept the Elves and dwarves on Althanas don't hate each other. They actually trade.Technically, that may or may not be correct. The known realms of elves and dwarves might be all buddy-buddy, but Althanas is a big world. There's plenty of room for some good old fashioned racial hatred in the Other Regions.

Lucien
03-22-07, 07:05 PM
Of course Letho; you'd advocate racial hate -_-

Elrundir
03-22-07, 07:08 PM
Yes, someone actually ate the cookies. Witchy will be pleased. *rubs hands together*

Rith
03-22-07, 07:09 PM
And that's a problem? Haha, well it'd be nice if someone had the time to answer a few quick questions that doesn't want to play the PM game. Any voulenteers, or shall I just choose a victim?

Iain
03-22-07, 07:24 PM
*lurk lurk lurk*

Stay out of the shadows!

Cyrus the virus
03-22-07, 10:32 PM
Just harass any moderator :p

Rith
03-22-07, 10:33 PM
Haha, how about you? Well since I believe you know a friend of my Cyrus named "Death". He doesn't RP (to my knowledge) but he plays promisance. You know who I'm talking about?

Cyrus the virus
03-22-07, 10:50 PM
Oh, Christ.

If you have questions send me a damn IM, you smurf.

AsukaStrikes
03-23-07, 08:40 AM
Hehe, ol' Cy here is probably the most active in the OOC front as well as the IC. Maybe it's because of his work... Hmm...

Well, either way. I'll be around more often, too. :)

Oh, yeah. And Master Raven as well. :rolleyes:

Cyrus the virus
03-23-07, 01:33 PM
^_^

I wish I had more time to post >=( I miss my quests!!!

Rith
03-23-07, 04:12 PM
Haha, I'm a postwhore as most everyone from other sites call me. There'll probably be 10x more OOC posts from me than IC, I just like posting :D. Anyways Cyrus if I do have some, I'll be sure to add you to AIM here shortly along with some others. But I do take it you know Death haha?