PDA

View Full Version : Anot'er One.

Ghoti
03-23-07, 12:50 PM
Mmmm. Homegrown organic fresh-picked noob, right here. Decided to make a brief intro...I left the rp-ing scene for a while but then came back, so my writing basically sucks. :D Someone told me about this site but I don't believe they actually write here.

Anywho, yeah. I hope to stay for a while and improve my writing skills (for at least six months, when I will then be bereft of a computer box). (Unless I can either a] take it with me to the dorm or b] hijack someone else's. No guarantees there though). Nice to meet ya'll!

Letho
03-23-07, 01:07 PM
Welcome to Althanas, even if it's only for six months.

If you get addicted to it as a lot of people do, then you better have some thieving skills to do some hijacking.

Cyrus the virus
03-23-07, 01:32 PM
Are you sure you don't mean orgasmic? I think that would be cooler.

Welcome, nice to have you here! Get started killing some beasties/people!

Ghoti
03-23-07, 01:34 PM
How about 'orgasmically organic'? That works. ^^ Thanks for the welcomes.

Gorath the Strong
03-23-07, 01:49 PM
Rawr.

>.>

Karuka
03-23-07, 10:35 PM
Off to college in 6 mo? Don't worry, they have computer labs. Even in my little tiny corner (in the Center of the Universe), we have two fairly nice computer labs.

Reiko
03-23-07, 10:50 PM
hihi hope you have fun.

I'm sure you can work something out in college, like Karu said, Colleges have computer labs and even crumby JCs have computer labs.

Don't forget to pack your sword and magic cloak, watch out for goblins and dragons and more original monsters. Also Furries are people too and contrary to myth capable of kicking ass.^^

Aryr de Morte
03-23-07, 10:56 PM
Welcome. If you haven't checked your stuff I've PM'd you info on the Fallien quest. (Your first quest? O_o)

Elrundir
03-23-07, 11:58 PM
Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Slayer of the Rot, Atzar Kellon, Serilliant, Santhalas, Lucien and Max Dirks for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying character. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

Karuka
03-24-07, 12:05 AM
Don't eat the cookies, just a warning.

AdventWings
03-24-07, 12:14 AM
Yes, just a warning. ;)

And if you're lucky, there may be Internet Cafe in your area. Fret not your chance of achieving online time, for there will always be opportunities to come. :)

Elrundir
03-24-07, 01:19 AM
What? They're good cookies. Plenty of varieties, too. Chocolate chip, white chocolate macademia, oatmeal raisin... something for everyone. Go on, have a taste. Don't listen to them; some Althanians are just paranoid from all their dangerous adventures. I'm the trustworthy one. I mean, did they offer cookies? I thought not. *honest smile*

Karuka
03-24-07, 01:29 AM
When I was new here, I thought cookies were good. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showpost.php?p=49129&postcount=6)

I quickly learned better. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showpost.php?p=49132&postcount=8)

I am an Irish Ninja. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showpost.php?p=49133&postcount=9)

Have a brownie, instead. (http://hem.passagen.se/cajsawargskokbok/brownies.jpg)

aesculus
03-24-07, 01:39 AM
O_o I never had a problem with the cookies.

And WELCOME!

AdventWings
03-24-07, 01:41 AM
*Gasp*

Someone slipped through under Witchy's radar and was not offered cookies?!

*Gives you a batch of home-made raisin-oatmeal cookies*

:D

Don't worry, Nya~ These aren't poisoned. No, really. They're not.

Elrundir
03-24-07, 10:57 AM
*walks away from Raven's kitchen and tucks something into his coat*

No... of course they're not... not even slightly...

Ghoti
03-24-07, 04:03 PM
o.o

That brownie looks utterly delicious.

*hand starts slowly inching toward the plates of cookies*
*notices and grabs on to it with other hand, trying to pull it back*
*the suicidal hand revolts violently*
*hand-to-suicidal-hand battle ensues*

Thanks for the uh...warm welcome everyone. :D My future college does have a lab or two, but they're really for other purposes. I suppose there should be an internet cafe somewhere though. Or I could just pretend I'm not cheap and go buy a laptop.

For now, however...*runs off screaming and flailing sword to attack some large hairy-ish monster*

*A few minutes pass*

*is seen being dragged back on stomach by the suicidal hand, which grabs a cookie and shoves it into mouth*

MMMMMMmmmm*cough*mmmmmmm!

Elrundir
03-24-07, 04:49 PM
Ka-ching! *makes a checkmark on a clip board*

Koran
03-24-07, 05:11 PM
O.o

AdventWings
03-25-07, 09:09 PM
O_o

Oh noes... *Glances at Witchy's list in Elrundir's hand*

So, how many ya got on there? :p

Elrundir
03-25-07, 09:30 PM
Well, I've got two sla--I mean, new best friends for sure, and I just have to capt--I mean, win over the third one since Karuka is so determined to sav--I mean, steal him from us. But all in all, a good haul I think.

Karuka
03-26-07, 10:38 AM
Xeraph is mine, Elrundir, and you and Witchy can't have him.

hamnat
03-26-07, 11:11 AM
Don't worry. If you need it, I am Althanas's resident apothecary/pharmacist/alchemist/whateveryouwanttocallittheyalldothesamething.

I've been working on an antidote for Witchy's poison, and it should be finished soon. *eyes cookies* Thank you, thaynes, for giving me the gift of a strong willpower. *eyes cookies again* Actually...*takes three cookies and puts them in a pocket* hehe...won't take long now that I have a sample! Eeeehehehehehehe!!!