PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Gavius
03-26-07, 05:35 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to Althanas. Not much to say other than I like to write. Hopefully I'll get to know y'all in the upcoming months and we'll have a lot of fun roleplaying with one another :)

Since I have your attention, I'd also like to bring up that I am currently trying to recruit for a quest which may be found here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=4830). I hope for it to be a pretty fun intro to my character, so if you're interested, please sign up :)

That is all- once again, pleased to meet y'all.

Rith
03-26-07, 08:23 PM
Hi, welcome. I'm new also, but a very welcoming crowd here. So, I see you're a Human, I would have NEVER guessed...

Letho
03-26-07, 08:47 PM
Humans > the rest.

Welcome to Althanas, Gavius, and good luck with your recruitment thread.

Reiko
03-26-07, 08:57 PM
Furry>human< the rest^^

hihi and welcome, hope you have fun and all. This place can be really great if you like to put effort into your RPing

Osato
03-26-07, 09:05 PM
Welcome, don't eat the cookies... hope you don't get lost... or overwhelemed.

Artifex Felicis
03-26-07, 09:11 PM
What Reiko said.

Anyways, welcome and feel free to ask any question. Then life will be good for you.

Rith
03-26-07, 10:04 PM
Boo furries, Boo full blooded humans. Mixbreeds all the way! Oh, and don't eat the cookies, yes, they give you uber tummy problems.

Elrundir
03-26-07, 11:23 PM
Screw the advice, I have cookies!

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Slayer of the Rot, Atzar Kellon, Serilliant, Santhalas, Lucien and Max Dirks for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying character. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

Karuka
03-26-07, 11:43 PM
Cookies are bad. Welcome to Althanas.

*Offers a plate of non-poisonous, unenchanted brownies*

AdventWings
03-27-07, 01:50 AM
Trust our residential off-worlder on this and go with the brownies, Nya~ ;)

Welcome to Althanas! It appears you're ready to take on this new world already so I don't think you'll have much trouble surviving through the storm of quests. No need to feel overwhelmed, most of us oldbies are pretty lenient and helpful.

If you have any RPing questions or problems that need answers, post up your query in the Your Word forum or just PM one of us mods. Catch us on IM if you have the time, too, Nya~ Our contacts can be found in the Scara Brae forum as well as in our User Profile.

Have fun and good luck, Nya~! ^_^

Gavius
03-27-07, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the kind words guys, look forward to getting to know you all.

Artifex Felicis
03-27-07, 06:01 AM
I still don't know/haven't IMed you yet Raven ><

You've now basically been covered in everything that has to do with Althanas in general. Don't eat cookies, furries rock, don't feed some people, brownies are good, IM people with questions from their userpage profile thingy, write to have fun and get better and not for points, Twit is a funny word abd asking for people to join you in a quest works.