PDA

View Full Version : Gone goin gone.

The Writing Writer
04-01-07, 11:25 AM
I'll be leaving Althanas for a week on Spring Break. This only really pertains to one person, seeing as how I'm only in one active thread. Buuuuut i figured some might wonder why the emo kid wasn't around. So yeah.

Take it easy Althanians.

:cool:

orphans
04-01-07, 05:27 PM
Take care ^^

Dirge
04-01-07, 06:40 PM
I'm that one person, and I know where you may be... or I can call and find you. Lolzzz.

Have fun, I'll be putting up another post as soon as I'm not swamped with work. Like... this Sunday maybe.. My last day off was last thursday, and my next one is looking like not this week's thursday but the one after that...

Sorry for the wait, to everyone I'm in a thread with.

Aryr de Morte
04-01-07, 07:20 PM
Have fun. :)

Sonata
04-01-07, 07:25 PM
Have fun, don't do anything you'll regret for the rest of your life. Unless it's really really worth it. Like getting that awesome chick to kiss you despite haveing a handshaped red mark on your face for a week.

Dirge
04-01-07, 09:41 PM
Ha, hot chick's kissing him doesn't normally involve getting slapped. He can get one easy.

Don't do anything you'd regret and not tell me about later, lol.

AdventWings
04-02-07, 01:21 AM
See ya, Nya~ Don't stay in the sun for too long~! :D

The Writing Writer
04-05-07, 01:09 PM
I'm back! Not from the beach, but back to Althanas! May the gods be blessed for the invention of lap tops and wireless internet ^^

orphans
04-05-07, 02:19 PM
hurray! \o/ nothing quite like being on Althanas while at the beach? ^^a

AdventWings
04-05-07, 02:45 PM
I envy you, Nya~! I had no wireless when I was at the beach. :p

Then again, it is pretty hard to get wireless in a technologically inferior country such as mine. :p