PDA

View Full Version : Succubus breasts bring the world together

Serilliant
04-03-07, 11:46 AM
Are you curious about how some people find Althanas?

Me too!

So I looked through our traffic reports to see some of the things that people are typing in that bring them to this forum. Here are some of the highlights for your enjoyment:

Two people came interested in "cigar box guitair". Yes, spelled like that.
Two people were looking for information about "panda endangerment" and were likely disappointed
One person was looking for an "althanas lesbian" and got a huge erection upon viewing my profile picture (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?u=32)
One person wanted to find a "cyborg furry" and stumbled into the most massive nest of catgirls this side of www.omfgfurry.com, but found an unfortunate deficit of mechanized ones
One person needed "female body dealy cleaning parts picture" and successfully confused me to death
One person dearly wanted to find a "botanist joke" and discovered that even Google is not powerful enough
A whopping 9 people needed instructions on how to "frotteurize". We're, somehow, the eighth most popular link. Thanks a lot, Ithy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showpost.php?p=45753&postcount=48)
And finally, one lonely soul stumbled upon Althanas searching for "disgaea succubus breasts" and then registered the name Santhalas

I think it's time for me to rewrite our keywords...

Demon Song
04-03-07, 11:59 AM
I love it. The last one made me lawl. They are awesome keywords.

AdventWings
04-03-07, 12:53 PM
Ah, the wonders of which Google operates...

Yes. Do it, Serilliant. For the great justice of Althanas.

Demon Song
04-03-07, 01:01 PM
Vorin
July 16th, 2006, 02:02 PM
I invented the hooker joke. You need to stop using how "they're cleaner", it's a trademark.

Name: Asuka Yamihara

Thingy: You have breasts. Therefore, you have Letho.

Death: An accident using a half-eaten chicken and some baby oil.

Hook-up: That evil tiwn of hers, fanboys rejoice.

New Thingy: A mace, made out of lightning.

I just googled Succubus breasts Althanas. :D

edit: The succubus part wasn't in the same post, and it is too hard to find.

AdventWings
04-03-07, 01:15 PM
*Glares at Demon Song*

...You know I know that girl Yamihara, yes?

But, yes. That may be the one...

*ahem*

Demon Song
04-03-07, 01:28 PM
Name?: Eris Ririn
Cool Whatnot: Tail Blade. Ain't nothing scarier than getting hit from behind! (especially when you're fighting against a guy! O[]O!)
Lov3r:Nenal. There's something about a seemingly cold, indifferent guy taking on the wild personality of an impish succubus that keeps us coming back for more. =P
Yay! Shiny Thing!: Yoyo. Hit them upside the head from three feet away, around the corner of the ship mast!
Demise: Hits herself upside the head with her own yoyo and falls overboard.

I forgot about ctrl F. Much easier than reading the whole thing again.

Whisper
04-03-07, 05:21 PM
LMBO. This is hilarius. Good post, Serilliant.

Artifex Felicis
04-03-07, 06:09 PM
This deeply scares me. And yet it is also awesome.

Via'za
04-03-07, 06:46 PM
We are super far behind when you google "role play(ing) forums" or some such thing. That's sad, but those are hilarious.

Reiko
04-03-07, 08:09 PM
hehe I'm to blame for the cyborg furry^^

AdventWings
04-04-07, 01:29 AM
And Eris, and Feru, and the best-looking Mom character on Althanas. ;)

Ther
04-06-07, 11:20 PM
Hey, how many supernatural women-creatures have you seen that DIDN'T have great jugs?

I rest my case.

Artifex Felicis
04-06-07, 11:26 PM
The Formics.

*swish*

And in all seriousness, this list continues to disterb me.

Zook Murnig
04-07-07, 12:00 AM
Althanas: Come for the succubae, stay for the redheads.

Osato
04-07-07, 01:09 AM
LMAO Zook, that's hillarious. But seriously, it is kinda funny that peeps came after looking up all those weird keywords...