PDA

View Full Version : A year!!

Teutonic Knight
04-03-07, 04:06 PM
Recently passing was my anniversary of joining Althanas and it has been a while of me being on so I'm back in a way and looking forward to doing a little here and there so Hello all new faces and all old ones good to see you again.

Witchblade
04-03-07, 04:14 PM
*waves*

Welcome back to Althanas!

While you have gone Santh was ousted from his seat on the throne and now Serilliant commands all that is beneath him! Beware those without mod powers, bwhahahahaha! Letho went crazy and started killing innocent people, Lucien became gayer if such a thing could happen and Slayer of the Rot became Lucien's boytoy. Cyrus is attempting to take over the mod forum and I am trying to rally an army large enough to sweep across the nation of Corone!

So yes... cookie?

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Slayer of the Rot
04-03-07, 04:18 PM
*waves*

Welcome back to Althanas!

While you have gone Santh was ousted from his seat on the throne and now Serilliant commands all that is beneath him! Beware those without mod powers, bwhahahahaha! Letho went crazy and started killing innocent people, Lucien became gayer if such a thing could happen and Slayer of the Rot became Lucien's boytoy. Cyrus is attempting to take over the mod forum and I am trying to rally an army large enough to sweep across the nation of Corone!

So yes... cookie?

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

I'm guessing you want to die.

Witchblade
04-03-07, 04:23 PM
I'd like to see you try. ^_~

Im sorry Dan, but the truth had to be told eventually. You can keep something like that a secret.

grim137
04-03-07, 04:32 PM
Don't worry Dan, its not like none of us saw that coming 400 miles away anyways. Also welcome back Knight.

AdventWings
04-04-07, 01:24 AM
Hey, TK! We were just talking about you a while ago! Welcome back, man! :D

Letho
04-04-07, 01:38 AM
It's the dude with a cool Liam Neeson avy!

As they said already, welcome back.