PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Nein
04-07-07, 05:27 PM
I've a quest that's gone inactive, and both posters have been absent from Althanas for over two months time. Do I let the thread fall into the The Unresolveds or have it judged and claim any EXP possible while I can?

grim137
04-07-07, 06:06 PM
Its really up to you which path you take, though unless the thread is closed to finished I wouldn't submit it. However another option is to write them out the thread some how and continue it solo. If you pick the third option then getting the permission of the other two writers, if possible, is a good idea though not completely neccessary.

Whisper
04-07-07, 06:50 PM
Got a link?

Nein
04-07-07, 07:28 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3706

Aial, the quests main motivator, is gone.

orphans
04-07-07, 08:40 PM
something might have just come up? I dunno... I'd personally give it a little more time, but your call in the end.

Chiroptera
04-07-07, 09:31 PM
I really hate when that happens, and it happens to me all the time. I've joined at least fifteen quests between my two characters - no exaggeration - but have only ever had one finish that wasn't solo.

Sad story, cry for me.

Whisper
04-07-07, 09:57 PM
Have you tried to get a hold of your quest mates via IM or email?

Demon Song
04-07-07, 10:00 PM
If you aren't the starter, it is hard to swap out the people. I'd suggest pming both of them.

AdventWings
04-08-07, 07:35 AM
Yeah, this happened from time to time.

Happens a lot especially during the Summer times and close to the End of the Year.

Just ask Yamihara. She's been here for two years and counting but got only 5 or 6 quests done. And she's a dang active thread-joiner. :(

Nein
04-08-07, 03:09 PM
Such a waste...

...especially when you're not interested in writing at this moment, which I'm strangely not. If only there were ways to recycle posts and such. Le sigh.