PDA

View Full Version : ^________________________^

Nyx
04-08-07, 11:28 PM
Hey everyone, teenage angst coming through! XD

So yep. Just got my character approved. She's an angsty little thing, but that's alright. Currently planning on another character... a slightly psychotic but extremely polite bandit nurse with a giant syringe... who ends up getting most of her patients killed. Would be interesting to play. ^_^

Currently on my spring break, so I'll be around a lot for the next week. Definitely want to start writing. So... anyone interested in starting something?

Osato
04-08-07, 11:35 PM
Welcome! You sound like a very interesting person as well as a creator of very interesting characters... I'd love to get something up and runnin' with you eventually. Currently, I'm trying to get all my other threads caught up.

Well, have fun anyway!

Aryr de Morte
04-08-07, 11:54 PM
Well, first off welcome. Like Osato though I've got some work to be done. Perhaps some other time. *Nudges Witchblade* Give him his cookies!

Empyrean
04-08-07, 11:56 PM
Your icon is pretty damn awesome.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Nyx
04-09-07, 12:02 AM
Thanks, Osato, Morte. Ano... I guess I'd just have to wait, ne? XP

Btw, this is a "she". ^_^

And thanks, Empyrean! XD *BFF 4 LYFE* Too bad there're no pics for sigs... >_>"

The Writing Writer
04-09-07, 12:13 AM
OH THE ANGST!!

very nice. Perhaps a sinister poem is in your ladie's future >.>

Nyx
04-09-07, 12:18 AM
OH THE ANGST!!

very nice. Perhaps a sinister poem is in your ladie's future >.>

YES THE ANGST!

thank you. But this lady's more interested in something morbid. ^.^

The Writing Writer
04-09-07, 12:18 AM
lol if only you knew the kind of poem of which I speak.

Read teh Profile vvv

Nyx
04-09-07, 12:27 AM
lol if only you knew the kind of poem of which I speak.

Read teh Profile vvv

Nice... XD

Very interesting deaths.

The Writing Writer
04-09-07, 12:29 AM
OH BUT THE DEATHS HAVE JUST BEGUN!!!

Wait until i learn magic. oh ho ho the beauty of it all!

Let's quest some time er somethin :P

Nyx
04-09-07, 12:35 AM
OH BUT THE DEATHS HAVE JUST BEGUN!!!

Wait until i learn magic. oh ho ho the beauty of it all!

Let's quest some time er somethin :P

Nyx will probably be pissed off by Jacob, just a little... XD

But my next char will be just right... ^____^

So yes, let's quest sometime or something. XP

The Writing Writer
04-09-07, 12:39 AM
lol very well.

although, Jacob wouldn't really care if he pissed her off or not. More likely than not the only reason for his association with her would be his desire to kill. Kill her that is.....kill anyone really......nothing personal about it lol

Nyx
04-09-07, 12:51 AM
lol very well.

although, Jacob wouldn't really care if he pissed her off or not. More likely than not the only reason for his association with her would be his desire to kill. Kill her that is.....kill anyone really......nothing personal about it lol

That'd be fun. XD I'm dreaming up a plot right now... will post it later. XD At that place where you post all the plots... whatever it's called.

AdventWings
04-09-07, 01:00 AM
Nya~! Welcome to your new Internet Nuthouse, Nya~!

If you ever feel lost with all the locales and rules in the world of Althanas, refer to the FAQ section accessible via the link at the top of every page. If you can't find what you're looking for, check out the Your Word forum or hit us mods up with a PM or IM. We are usually on all the time... Well, most of the times anyways. :p

So~ ta. Irasshaimase~! ^_^

Demon Song
04-09-07, 01:04 AM
Welcome to Althanas. We don't bite, much.

Nyx
04-09-07, 01:08 AM
Thanks. ^_^

But I bite. Hard.

Corvus MacCallum
04-09-07, 07:18 AM
I'll add in me greetings and hopefully your twisted lasses might provide me some incentive to make a few villains.

Oh and I bite too, with a twist and a growl.

Nyx
04-09-07, 07:39 AM
I'll add in me greetings and hopefully your twisted lasses might provide me some incentive to make a few villains.

Oh and I bite too, with a twist and a growl.

And maybe I will. XD

Biting's fun. ^_^

Reiko
04-09-07, 07:54 AM
I like being bitten =^^=

... but not hated T_T

hihi and welcome. hope you have lots of fun and kick lots of ass. Beware pointy objects because they are everywhere and you might land on them if you trip. Also remember that while having a good score is neat it's nothing compared to having fun and most players don't care what your score is. Just remember that Althanas is for fun but other people's fun too.

*Pounce huggles*

Artifex Felicis
04-09-07, 07:59 AM
I bite too. People taste goooood.

Anyways welcome to Althanas, though for some reason you remind me of an older member. Like, sneaky return older member, type of remind. Still, interesting insanity, and hope you stay. We need more crazy people.

AdventWings
04-09-07, 08:02 AM
Nah, she's new here. So be nice to newcomers, people!

...I think. :p

Nyx
04-09-07, 08:06 AM
Haha! So many biters. XP

But yeah...

I used to lingered around... a long, long, long time ago. A couple of years, probably... mostly to read the works of Valentine Snow (Sp?)... Never actually joined in and wrote anything much. Until now. Cause I used to suck. I still suck. But that's alright. It's all for fun. ^_^

So yes! Be nice to new people! ^____________________^

grim137
04-09-07, 08:14 AM
Welcome, can I have my character rape you? I've always wanted to rape and elf (ICly of course, well not completely ICly...).

Artifex Felicis
04-09-07, 08:18 AM
Wait, I get a ruler to the wrist for mentioning my cannabillistic tendencies, and Grim gets to openly admit to wanting rape an elf, speicifically Nyx, and doesn't get punished?

That's biased towards vampires and blind people!

grim137
04-09-07, 08:24 AM
It's because you're a mod and there for held to higher standards than us regular members. Besides most people know I'm mostly joking.

Nyx
04-09-07, 08:25 AM
Don'tthinkaboutitdon'tthinkaboutitdon'tthinkabouti t....

Welcome, can I have my character rape you? I've always wanted to rape and elf (ICly of course, well not completely ICly...).

Maybe it should be the other way around? XP

Wait, I get a ruler to the wrist for mentioning my cannabillistic tendencies, and Grim gets to openly admit to wanting rape an elf, speicifically Nyx, and doesn't get punished?

That's biased towards vampires and blind people!

Yes it is! Err... my soon-to-be-made nurse can be cannibalistic with you?

The Writing Writer
04-09-07, 02:35 PM
ewwww eating people is grosssss.

course peeling their skin and using it as paper isnt much better......hmm

Rith
04-09-07, 03:09 PM
Welcome. I hope you just don't bite me...hard...

Oh, and how does she not get a plate of FUCKIN COOKIES?!

Don't eat them though, they make yer tummy hurt.

AdventWings
04-10-07, 08:29 AM
Witchy and Elrundir are away... Apparently. Therefore, you are spared from the Offering of Cookies. For the time being. :D

Ginx
04-10-07, 08:42 AM
*comes out with a freshly baked plate of cookies*

=^_^=

Who says she doesn't get any cookies. Here have a few.

*Whacks Grim over the head with the hot baking sheet*

not funny anymore.

Aryr de Morte
04-10-07, 08:48 AM
It's because you're a mod and there for held to higher standards than us regular members. Besides most people know I'm mostly joking.

:p

December
04-10-07, 09:21 AM
Nyah, I get cookies! XD *eats cookies. cause poison is good, and warnings are bad*

Yep, this is Nyx too. Yay! New character done. ^___^

AsukaStrikes
04-10-07, 09:45 AM
Meh. Cookie made by Ginx are a hundred percent unpoisoned, so you don't have to worry about that.

As for Grim...

*Whacks Kazeryu over his head*

And you should tone it down, ex-mod. ;)

Karuka
04-10-07, 09:48 AM
Heh.

I love intro threads.

They have many hijinks.

December
04-10-07, 09:49 AM
Heh.

I love intro threads.

They have many hijinks.

SECOND!

The Writing Writer
04-10-07, 01:41 PM
and shenanigans (sp?).........cant forget about those.

grim137
04-10-07, 02:02 PM
And you should tone it down, ex-mod. ;)

You do realize that I never was a mod right (I know it's a damn crime, but eh what can you do)?

Seraphima
04-10-07, 04:37 PM
Careful, grim.

They might just mod you.

December
04-10-07, 06:59 PM
Careful, grim.

They might just mod you.

You say it as though it's a bad thing... XD

grim137
04-10-07, 07:19 PM
Seriously, I've been trying to get modded for like three years. If being a mod was a punishment for being a bit of a prick and a smartass from time to time then I'd be an admin by now.

Lucien
04-10-07, 07:22 PM
Except Advent is a mod. And he's sweet and cute and perfect.

grim137
04-10-07, 07:25 PM
Hence the word "if" in that last sentence.

Lucien
04-10-07, 07:28 PM
However, I'm a complete jackass and I hold nothing sacred.

So being a mod takes a certain something. You know, talent.

grim137
04-10-07, 07:33 PM
Yeah but most of us have standards the prevent us from matching you're *ahem* talents. :p

Artifex Felicis
04-10-07, 07:35 PM
Wow, that's the closest you've ever come to comlimenting me I think.

Still grim, I think it's crap like that that prevents you from modship. After all, you're stellar performance in the Magus CUp was nothing short of exemplary. ^_^

Lucien
04-10-07, 07:36 PM
Say what you will, but my transgressions are washed away with Listerine.

grim137
04-10-07, 07:44 PM
Still grim, I think it's crap like that that prevents you from modship. After all, you're stellar performance in the Magus CUp was nothing short of exemplary. ^_^

Your never going to live that down aren't you despite the fact that you won due to the fact that I was inactive during that round. Besides you do have a point about being a prick, but considering the fact that (a) I'm not terribly active right now, (b) I've seen worse from other mods, (c) my last mod app was sent in at the worst possible time and (d) I have a feeling my time left here on Althanas is limited anyways, I'm sure there are other factors. Also its a well known fact that commits like my one dealing with Lucien's "talents" are in jest.

Artifex Felicis
04-10-07, 07:58 PM
Naw, it's moreso the fact we've never really gotten around to having sort of a re-do to the match. Not that it'll change that much, but fun to do at the very least.

Eh, I'm not sure. I don't pay that close attention what it will really take for md applications.

grim137
04-10-07, 08:03 PM
Naw, it's moreso the fact we've never really gotten around to having sort of a re-do to the match. Not that it'll change that much, but fun to do at the very least.

Eh, I'm not sure. I don't pay that close attention what it will really take for md applications.

I've been meaning to get around to that. Though I've got an idea, after Izvilvin kills me and I come back to life, I'll have my character decide he wants and authentic neko fur coat (or something).

Just for clarifications sake what I meant by sending my most recent mod app in at the worst possible time was that I sent it in when everything on Althanas was running nice and smoothly meaning there was absolutely no need for another member of the staff since all the current staff members were able to handle their duties at the time with out the need for any more help.

AsukaStrikes
04-11-07, 01:16 AM
The worst possible moment, it may be, but you're still on the waiting list for being modded.

Well, that's what I heard from Raven, anyways. And he thought you were modded.

*Whacks Kazeryu across Raven's head*

Get your intels straightened out, kitty.

Slayer of the Rot
04-11-07, 01:21 AM
Being a mod isn't all it's cracked up to be.

AdventWings
04-11-07, 01:27 AM
Oww~ And I really thought you were a mod...

Anyways, it's a lot of hard work so maybe it's not as high-and-mighty as it seems. Still, I like being a mod. :p

And I'm not really sweet and cute and perfect/ :rolleyes:

Myao~

Karuka
04-11-07, 01:37 AM
Yes you are!

*Bops Raven over the head*

Letho
04-11-07, 04:41 AM
Being a mod isn't all it's cracked up to be.And it's even more difficult if you actually do your job. :P

Slayer of the Rot
04-11-07, 11:16 AM
Yeah, I did my job the first time, judging things, and I hated it. I don't know what possessed me to even bother to apply the second time, and when I stumbled onto one of life's rough patches and couldn't do the duties ASAP, I was yanked instead of being asked what the situation was. So go fuck yourself sideways Letho.

Whatever, welcome the new guy, it's the purpose of the thread.

Letho
04-11-07, 12:13 PM
I don't want to turn this thread into a personal argument, but I'm curious. Did this rough patch paralyzed your hands somehow? Because only hands and like thirty seconds are needed to send a PM. Also, is it the job of an employer of the employee to report when he's in need of a leave?

And let's not start cursing. No reason why we can't keep this civilized, is there?

The Shepherd
04-11-07, 07:58 PM
Ooooooo... drama...

Should I start selling the tickets and the popcorn? XP

(Yes, this is Nyx again.)

Artifex Felicis
04-11-07, 08:00 PM
Welcome once again.

Is it just me or does the ^______^ seem to be growing?

Farmboy
04-11-07, 09:30 PM
Hello New Person I Don't Know! Welcome.

The Shepherd
04-11-07, 11:26 PM
Hello New Person I Don't Know! Welcome.

Hello Old Person I Don't Know! Thank you.

Seraphima
04-11-07, 11:29 PM
Welcome once again.

Is it just me or does the ^______^ seem to be growing?

It started off huge, Artifex.