PDA

View Full Version : Contest

Koran
04-10-07, 09:03 PM
Hallo everybody! How art thou?

Recently a friend and I have been playing the game Oblivion. Kick ass game. 'Nough said.

Anywho, we've had in mind to create a comic! Only problem is, we can't draw! :(

Sooooo, weez be in the market for a person who be skilled in the realm of drawing. Someone who has a professional attitude, a good work ethic and who wouldn't mind drawing the comic! This is important, I've seen comics that have gone through six or seven artists before finally settling, and I must say, it's a drag on the reader and co-creator/writer to have to go through that!

We're looking for more of a Medieval style art, if you've ever played the game, you'd know. Demons, goblins, stuff like that.

If you're interested, please post. If you know someone who might be interested, please post their contact information. Email, telephone number with address if you feel like having the hurt you, whatever.

If you have any questions, which you most certainly will, please post or PM or email. Whichever is simplest.

Basics of what we're asking for:

~ Drawing ability! (this is important)

~ Professional Attitude

~ Good Work Ethic

~ Commitment

~ Ability To Get Along (be nice)

~ Hoping For At Least One Update A Week. (but arangements with artists schedule can be made)

~ Having Fun! (cause it is)

Basically this is a contest of skill! Depending on how many entries we get (hopefully) we will enact a personal vote, followed by a forum vote. If you know anyone, like I said above, please try and convince them to post or post some of their work for them (with their permission) and contact information (with their permission) so that we might contact them.

You may submit anything you want and as much as you want. Create your own little comic if you want. The more artwork you present, the better your chances! :)

We'll hold this contest open for three weeks, but you can place a reservation by posting here saying you are interested and will present a piece soon and we will grant you more time.

Sooo, that's about it. Draw away and may the best man/woman/child/it/thing win!

AsukaStrikes
04-11-07, 01:11 AM
Well, let's see if Raven fits your bill...

- Drawing Ability: ...Subpar.
- Professional Attitude: ...Low
- Good Work Ethics: ...None to speak of.
- Commitment: ...Zip.
- Ability to Get Along: ...Well, yeah. Check.
- One Update a Week: ...Who is he trying to kid? He couldn't manage one update a month.
- Have Fun: ...Well, maybe.

Result: ...Nope, he's not your man. Besides, I've never seen him play Oblivion. Ever.

Good luck to the rest of you guys. At least you have one competition out of the picture. ;)