PDA

View Full Version : back again after another hiatus

Nightsangel
04-11-07, 01:28 AM
Heh i just seem to be disapearing recently. Anyway i'm back again for those who remember me and hopefully i'll be more active again. Hope ya'll are doing well and I"ll see you guys later. Anyway to sum this up i'm back and hopefully i'll be in quests with people again ^_^ Glad to be back!

AdventWings
04-11-07, 01:31 AM
Myao~! Welcome back, Sivi/Nekoiprincess!!! :D

Yay~! Our legendary Vampire Dancer is back~!

*Give you a wagonload of raisin-oatmeal cookies*

Nightsangel
04-11-07, 01:40 AM
*Drowns under the wagon of raisin-oatmeal cookies* Thanks for the welcome back Adventwings ^_^ But did you have to drown me under a wagonful of cookies? They look like there are many to many for me to eat alone! *Begins to offer some cookies from the wagon to people* Free cookies! Who wants?

Karuka
04-11-07, 01:45 AM
Heh, so long as they aren't Witchy's, I'm up for that.

*Takes a cookie.*

Oh...right.

Hallo, s' mise Karuka Tida, ciamar a tha thu?

(Hi, I'm Karuka, how ya doin'?)

I am Althanas' fairly new resident Celt/Hindi with attitude and runes! (who IRL is just too much of a mutt to tell anything but Amerindian, Latina, and Caucasian)

Heard a wee bit aboutcha from Artifex, good to meetcha.

Nightsangel
04-11-07, 01:48 AM
*Chuckles* Hiya Karuka, I see people still are mentioning me on occasion XD I wasn't sure. I heard about you from Dissinger Karuka, he said you were fun to write with. Its nice to meet you, well unfornately if you want to do a thread with me it might have to be with my kitty girl or one of my other accounts, cuse this accounts going to go through a tweak soon because something's happening to this character. ANyway i hope you enjoy the cookie and thanks for the welcome ^_^

Karuka
04-11-07, 02:02 AM
Eh-heh...well, glad I'm not an Unknown...

But I'm afraid that between schoolwork and threads, I'm already spinning in circles and getting no sleep. So maybe this summer. That could be fun.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a spaaaaaaaz........

Chemistry kills me.

Maybe literally.

Letho
04-11-07, 04:44 AM
What's up with everybody hating Witchy's cookies? Just get poison resistance on your next level-up, and you all have nothing to fear.

Good to see you back, Nightsangel.

Corvus MacCallum
04-11-07, 05:03 AM
Heard about ya through Jasmine, fun thread, joined up during one of your disappearing spots and hoping we can have a bash or two at a quest in the future. Welcome back

Artifex Felicis
04-11-07, 05:49 AM
Yayyy, she returns.

More later when school isn't in an hour and I have physics, you know, done.

Lucien
04-11-07, 05:52 AM
This is strange. Letho and I were just talking about you a few days ago and here you appear.

Hmmm.

So how about that naked Orlando Bloom?

Reiko
04-11-07, 08:05 AM
welcome back Anna^^

I really missed you, Althanas hasn't been the same and I'm really glad to see you back. You're always fun to quest with.

Nightsangel
04-12-07, 01:01 AM
hehe thanks for the welcome back guys ^_^ hopefully I'll be able to get into some threads with you guys. though my vampire dancer is going for a short sleep so to speak but she will be back. Nyu anyway hope to quest with some of you guys soon and thanks for the welcome back ^_^

Zerith
04-12-07, 01:14 AM
Welcome back! I've heard all kinds of good things about you. I also think I haven't had the pleasure of rping with you.

Then again, I highly doubt your remember me either.

Nightsangel
04-12-07, 01:17 AM
Uh sorry Zerith i don't remember you *Smiles sheepishly* But um maybe you could refresh miy memory? And Lucien about that naked Orlando Bloom um er "No comment" *Coughs* Um yeah uh that'll do >.> and I never tried Witchy's cookies do you really need poison resistence for them? and yeah Hiya kitty boy (That would be Artifex) um yeah thats fine more when you don't have school and anyway thanks for the welcome back guys ^_^ and Karuka thats fine I understand what its like to be tied up in a whole bunch of threads wiht no room to spare for new ones though um >..> I tend to take on more at least the old me did don't know about now XD taking on too many can bury you under threads but anyway thanks for the welcome again guys ^_^ Glad to be back.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome back John ^_^ I missed you too hopefully we can rp again sometimes soon and Corvus I'd like to rp with you also I haven't yet cuse you were new when i disappeared again but i'd like to rp with you if you have the time ^_^ anyway once again thanks for the welcome back guys and if your interested in rping with me just let me know ^_^

Dissinger
04-12-07, 04:25 AM
Welcome back there girlie. Hate for you to be out of the fun. Now get yer cute little keester back in the game!

Nightsangel
04-12-07, 04:39 AM
*Smiles* Thanks Pat hun ^_^ Thats what I was planning to do ^_^ I'm definatley glad to be back ^_^ *hugs the Pat* Thanks for the warm welcome mew mew ^_^

Artifex Felicis
04-12-07, 05:34 AM
Yay. Now that I don't have homework back I can actually welcome you. Or at the very least hope that you are on my when I am in terms of AIM.

Eh, still good to see you back on Althanas Anna, still nekoprince, just with a different title now. Hopefully I'll be able to bug you into doing a thread with me after I'm online with you. Welcome back anyways, now don't go away again!

Cyrus the virus
04-12-07, 01:15 PM
Hi Anna ^_^ We have a 'new' Emma you can talk to if you like! She'll probably be here shortly to welcome you :p