PDA

View Full Version : My Return (Mwahahahahaaaa)

Midwinter
04-11-07, 08:12 PM
Yes this is the return of nekorulers (this time only one person behind the account instead of two): finisher of no quests, creator of the demon cupcake, and person who absolutely hated her character therefore liking to make the neko do stupid things.

I have come back to althanas with less of a concentration span, less enthusiasm, no goal, and less writing skill! :D

Snaps for anyone who remembers me. XP

Reiko
04-11-07, 08:27 PM
hihi and welcome back

I liked nekorulerz^^ though I like most neko characters but that's me. Still it's great to see you back even as a human^^

*brings a plate of freshly baked, and burnt but not poisoned cookies*

Midwinter
04-11-07, 08:35 PM
*takes a cookie*

Thank you! ^^

Hey, whatever happened to that point system thing where we could change our username colors?

AdventWings
04-11-07, 09:45 PM
Yeah, we decided that it was a little too funny to keep it around, since it doesn't help with the writing quality at all. :p

Welcome back, Nekorulers! If you have freetime and wanna do some quests, I believe there are plenty of newcomers here that would want a piece of ya at the Citadel. Or not. ;)

Anyways, glad to have you back with us. I hope you'll be popping in here more often and show us some of your stuff, Nya~! ^_^

Farmboy
04-11-07, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I remember you Neko. You might not notice me, I've made a couple characters since your were active. I am: Vampiric Angel, Bearded Gnome, Farmboy. Any of those ring a bell? Either way, Welcome Back!

Artifex Felicis
04-11-07, 10:49 PM
Yay socks!

Anyways, welcome back to althanas. I doubt you'll ever be free, so grab a chair and continue one of the most fun things on the net.

Garwocket
04-12-07, 01:23 AM
Welcome back! I was Truth back when you were around, carrying on a crusade against furries... lol

Midwinter
04-12-07, 06:43 AM
Yeah, we decided that it was a little too funny to keep it around, since it doesn't help with the writing quality at all. :p

Welcome back, Nekorulers! If you have freetime and wanna do some quests, I believe there are plenty of newcomers here that would want a piece of ya at the Citadel. Or not. ;)

Anyways, glad to have you back with us. I hope you'll be popping in here more often and show us some of your stuff, Nya~! ^_^

Thank you! ^^ My new charrie doesn't seem as much of a fighter as my former (maybe for lack of a large two bladed weapon). I was trying to do something different...not sure how that's working though.

Yeah, I remember you Neko. You might not notice me, I've made a couple characters since your were active. I am: Vampiric Angel, Bearded Gnome, Farmboy. Any of those ring a bell? Either way, Welcome Back!

I remember you! *cue Skid Row song* XP

Okay I'm too lazy for quotes now...

@Artifex
I think I'll use a stool just to spite you.

@Garwocket
Hi!

Letho
04-12-07, 07:48 AM
A stool is bound to make your back hurt after a short while. :P

Welcome back. I remember nekorulers vaguely, but this new character of yours looks better. I remember approving it. Very nice avy too. Shame she's not a redhead.

Witchblade
04-12-07, 07:53 AM
*rolls her eyes*

You gotta be careful of Letho and those redheads...

Welcome back to Althanas!

While yoou've been away, Santhalas was ousted from his seat of power on the throne by Serilliant! Lucien became more gay than we thought possible and forced Skayer of the Rot over to the dark side, who is now his boytoy. Multiple characters died, some were revived, and hordes of hideous zombies ravished innocent villages because our sick and twisted mind thought it was a good idea.

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

orphans
04-12-07, 08:56 AM
Welcome back! ^^

Max Dirks
04-12-07, 09:20 AM
Welcome back.

Don't feel bad, my title of "most unlikely player to complete a quest" cannot be challenged ;)

Demon Song
04-12-07, 09:40 AM
I thought I won that? Wait, I finished a quest with a character. It's been five years, but it was a quest.

Midwinter
04-12-07, 10:19 AM
Letho-
I use a step ladder instead of a stool for that very reason when I get bored of chairs. I'll ignore the redhead comment. We all know brunettes are better. :p

Witchblade-
Ooh, thanks for the catch up. Wait, Serilliant? :eek: Lucien is Forsaken, correct?
*takes plate but not the cookies*

Orphans-
Hi! *waves*

Max Dirks-
Oh no, I think I win. At least you've done something.

Demon Song-
:cool:

Farmboy
04-12-07, 02:44 PM
Nope, Auburns are the best of both worlds! Ohh! Pwnt.

The...American...Deicide
04-13-07, 05:26 AM
Brunettes are Better. Auburns are Awkward. XD

Oh and this is Midwinter with new charrie and account.

Karuka
04-13-07, 08:51 AM
I hear a wee bit o' an inferiority complex there.

Witchblade
04-13-07, 08:55 AM
Yeah, Lucien is Forsaken... I think. He's has so many accounts it's hard to remember. :p