PDA

View Full Version : Temporary outro, I guess.

Aryr de Morte
04-20-07, 07:51 AM
Last night (Thursday, the 19th) around 9 my mother attempted to commit suicide. I never tell anyone this but I feel that you will all understand when I explain. My mother was skiing with me and I convinced her to go off a jump for the first time, she went to fast and injured her back. The doctors told her that she was paralyzed from the stomach down but had an 80% chance of recovery in 2 to 3 months time. It's the hardest thing for me to get up every morning and dress my own mother, but as the shock is wearing off I realize just how much it really hurt her to let me. I'm not sure exactly what she did but I do know that she's in the hospital now and that she'll be completely out until at least midday today. I'll be visiting for most of the day today.

With this said, I'm not sure if I'll be writing or not. I'll try but with the situation I'm not sure I'll have the time or will to write.

I'll probably be on MSN talking if you'd like to chat with me or something, I have to take care of the house now because my dad is at work most of the time and without my mother here to do what little she could, I won't have as much time for a while.

Thanks ahead, everyone.

AsukaStrikes
04-20-07, 08:27 AM
...You go ahead and do what needs to be done. Althanas will be here waiting for your return, no matter how long.

My best wishes and condolences to your family, Emma. And this is from Raven, Yamihara, Reina and all the other people in his head as well.

Osato
04-20-07, 01:06 PM
Oh my, I hope everything works out well. If you need to talk just hit me up on msn any time...

Atzar
04-20-07, 01:12 PM
Do what you have to do. Life is more important than Althanas.

Take care, and best wishes to you and your entire family.

Karuka
04-20-07, 01:41 PM
Take care, chicka. We'll be waiting for you here.

Reiko
04-20-07, 01:51 PM
hey I know how you feel. I'm taking care of my mom and the animals since she's come down with cancer.

Hope things go well and I understand that you may not want to write and you don't have to. I just hope things go well for you and your mother no matter what happens.

Artifex Felicis
04-21-07, 06:39 PM
Good luck, and hope everything gets better. We'll be waiting for you if you need it. Still, take all the time you need to get everything under better wraps. I hope it all gets better for you, and you know me MSN thingy is you want to talk.

Rith
04-22-07, 05:15 PM
I hope all gets better with that, things work out and she makes a complete healthy recovery. I'm sorry to hear this has happened...