PDA

View Full Version : Notice

Nein
04-20-07, 02:08 PM
... this is generally for signature purposes, to give what little information I can without having an obnoxiously long and detailed signature quote.

As some of you may know, I do now have three different jobs.

This is why I may take some time to respond to posts, but I haven't forgotten to post in a single one, I just post in order from latest to earliest. If you would like some more attention in a specific quest, you can find me online and we can work something further out. To help with scheduling, I'll list times of work here:

Construction Co-op; 8am - 3pm, Mon-Fri

Tamming Foods; 11pm - 5pm, Fri through Sat

Home Depot; Random (0-24 hours), any day besides Sat

If there's anything else you'd like information on, I can post it here also.

Thanks for understanding.

Osato
04-20-07, 09:23 PM
Question here! Oooh! Pick me!

Umm... what is Tamming Foods?

Nein
04-20-07, 09:48 PM
Tamming Foods Ltd. is a waffer cookie manufacturing company that was recently bought out by the American business, Lance Corp.

Specifically, the one I work at is 30 minutes away, and I work there every friday night until my 5-Month contract is expired. During those 8 hours, I wipe down, clean and sanitize all the production machinery and finish with a total floor mop.

Compared to other part time jobs, it's got amazing rates but is definitely... stressful, at times.

Like now.

AsukaStrikes
04-21-07, 05:01 AM
Yo, dude.

No hard feelings, man. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I'll just wait patiently and finish the other handful of stuff I still owe people. Have fun when you can and have fun wherever you can.

Nein
04-21-07, 03:15 PM
Oh Jesus!

It's a great thing you posted here, as I checked my subscription to our thread and couldn't find it. Sorry about that, I was cleaning up other inactive one's and probably clicked ours by mistake. Silly me, I'll get on that if Christoph doesn't threaten my life first ;)

EDIT: Ah, false alarm. I started the thread and didn't realize it - I've already responded, haha.

Nein
05-03-07, 09:53 PM
Sorry for the double, but I figured this was worth it.

Crushed a finger on my right hand, so I'm out for a few days until it starts to heal. Took three mintes to write this alone, can't even consider an actual post.

AsukaStrikes
05-03-07, 11:07 PM
...Yow. That's... painful...

*blink*

...You know what? You can put our Citadel battle on hold for now if you like. I can handle the inactivity if the alternative was to have surgery on your hand.

Then again, that does sound interesting... *sly grin*

Nein
05-04-07, 11:02 AM
I can still grab idea's for posts... xP

It's the index finger though, so typing is awkward even with both hands. It also doesn't help the double shift I have tonight, any gaming I might've ever hoped to do today, or the paintball I had lined up for tommorrow.

So, it just sucks.

Woe is me ;)

Christoph
05-07-07, 12:04 AM
I'll probably have a post up for ours pretty soon. Don't feel too rushed to reply, though. It's going to take me a while to catch up with all my threads after finals anyway.

Nein
05-19-07, 05:32 PM
Don't worry!

I've found some free time, as I've just gone through a mutual break up with my now ex-girlfriend of three years! Honestly, I don't know why I try to post.

Witchblade
05-19-07, 06:14 PM
Damn, that really sucks. I mean losing the ability to type is one thing, but paintball!? What have you done to induce that kind of karma?

Nein
05-19-07, 10:14 PM
Perhaps it's the mere essence I cast upon this realm...

Or a horrible set of coincidences.

Witchblade
05-19-07, 10:23 PM
*shoots you in the face with a fully customized Tippman A-5*

In the face!!!

Sorry... too much alcohol...

Artifex Felicis
05-19-07, 10:31 PM
I thought you were cooool ;_; Why witchy whyyyyy?!?

((Has bad bad expereances with tippmans))

Still, I think this is a bit late but I hope you feel better dude. I haven't been able to go paintballing for a couple weeks and I'm itching to shoot my new 2.0 in a woodsball game.

Still, hope you come back Nein, feel better.

Witchblade
05-19-07, 10:35 PM
What's wrong with Tippman's? You get the 98 or the A-5 and they're completely customizable. The A-5 even comes with a cyclone feed hopper to reduce chop.

Artifex Felicis
05-19-07, 11:00 PM
When I first went out my rental Tippman 98 SNAPPED when it got hit by paint as I was about to bunker someone. It wouldn't fire, and the kid I was bunkering had an Angel, half full hopper that shot about 15 bps and good aim.

More of a bias thing. Like why people hate flying. Then again, I use a solid Piranna and a 2.0 as my main guns. I occasionally borrow an Ion or Fake Timmy from my friends too.

Witchblade
05-19-07, 11:06 PM
I used a Piranna as a rental once, I didn't like it at all. I've also used a Spyder, which was a friend of mine's. Those guns are pieces of shit. Their aim is crap, though I suppose changing the barrel may have helped. Still, I didn't like it. I've never heard of Tippman's snapping like that, but it was a rental so who knows what that thing went through and what kind of maintenance it had.

Nein
05-23-07, 03:01 PM
Accuracy?

Prostock Autococker's are a beaut, and I love mine so far.

So there's a three year relationship down, and a lot of "walks" to compensate. I apologize if I'm not on much, but consider it exams! I'm just sorting out my personal life until I can forget her, with as much deadly sins as neccessary. Anyways, I'll see if I can't find time between "walks" to hit one of you up for a post. LONG overdue, without any further words.

Sue me.

(Plz don't, need mohney.)

Yamihara
05-23-07, 08:21 PM
Don't know about paintball. Nothing beats the disposability of a Beretta SF92, though. ;)

Then again, I'm more for real guns. Can't say the same for my sis you're fighting. :p

Good luck and have fun! But do avoid the booze. It doesn't make the pain go away anymore than a concussion would.

Nein
06-11-07, 02:15 PM
Good call on the booze.

Bad call on me not listening.

I've started to write again, but only when I find it not frustrating... ;)

Bug me for posts if you're interested.

AsukaStrikes
06-20-07, 03:56 PM
Hell, yeah, I'm still interested.

*Pokes you hard enough to startle you awake*

If you can write, I'll be waiting. I need to get in shape. Badly.