PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

Futsuriai
04-26-07, 12:54 PM
Hello!

Sorry for my absence (which I was told was unannounced, so sorry guys, I would have said something but coming back to say I wouldn't be here was kind of oxymoronic). Mainly had to focus on University and so far it seems to be paying of, one A away from 4.0 which would be awesome since I've never gotten that and I'm pretty sure I got an A on that 100% final so... ^_^. Anywho, I can't promise I'll be super active but please bug me about posting (MSN, AIM, etc) so I can get some momentum going, coming back after absences makes it really hard for me to start writing again. As I said before I won't be able to post thaaat much since I'm doing Advanced Calculus this summer (for the month of May) and I'll be doing full-time research for pretty much the entire summer (but theoretically my nights should be open) and, also, I met a lot of people who are actually from Montreal or will be staying so I have a feeling I won't have as much...me time as summers normally give me.

Woo 16,352 unread posts, awesome!

AdventWings
04-26-07, 12:59 PM
Yay~ Futs is back!

Welcome back to the chaos that is Althanas, Nya~

Atzar
04-26-07, 02:02 PM
Hey, I remember you. You judged my thread completed thread here as Ether :)

Reiko
04-26-07, 02:29 PM
hihi and welcome back^^

nothing like an embodiment of chaos with a katana.

*gets a freshly baked plate of cookies* Don't have to eat the poisoned ones now. Hope everything goes well, not too much has changed overall except a lot of cool new people.

Artifex Felicis
04-26-07, 02:50 PM
Woo, Fut is back, leader of the first PG I ever joined from lord knows how long ago.

Hope you stick around and write some, nice to see you.

Empyrean
04-26-07, 03:07 PM
Holy crap, you're alive! *hug* Most excellent.

Now, join me on the Dark side to take over Althanas. We also have punch and cookies. And jackets. :D

Cyrus the virus
04-26-07, 03:38 PM
Go to Cheers on your free nights, for crap's sake.

Letho
04-26-07, 03:47 PM
Holy crap, you're alive! *hug* Most excellent.

Now, join me on the Dark side to take over Althanas. We also have punch and cookies. And jackets. :DIf you have redheads, can I join as well? :D

Welcome back, Futsuriai, if you are indeed back. If not, get back here ASAP.

Witchblade
04-26-07, 10:11 PM
Futty!!!!!!!!

*tackles hugs*

Welcome back to the insanity that is Althanas. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Empyrean
04-26-07, 11:10 PM
If you have redheads, can I join as well? :D

I have a strict BYOR - bring your own redhead - policy. :)

Futsuriai
04-27-07, 12:00 AM
Woo! I missed the insanity of this place. I might join your plots Empyrean, though, not sadly, it's gotten too warm for jackets. Hm, I need to finish my quest with Futsuriai and with Thalassos to continue my storyline with either I will get on that as I work on... Twelf (oh, it's actually the first google result in case anyone's interested).

Edit: Also, woah, I totally remember that quest, Atzar, it was fun to judge, which was a fun thing to do generally... time consuming though.