PDA

View Full Version : Exams :x

orphans
05-04-07, 04:19 PM
Exams and papers makes Azza more stuupod than usual :x.... so... I'll be back eventually.

AdventWings
05-05-07, 02:35 AM
Yeah, I figured as much.

Good luck with that, Nya~ :p

Artifex Felicis
05-05-07, 06:13 AM
I'll see you soon then. Good luck with that stuff. Mine are coming up in a few weeks.

Reiko
05-05-07, 08:46 AM
yeah good luck and I hope they go well^^

Letho
05-05-07, 10:00 AM
What they said. Kick ass and return as soon as you can. Althanas isn't going anywhere. Probably.

Feed The Machine
05-05-07, 11:46 AM
Good luck. When you're done with your exams, you will be made of pure win.

orphans
05-13-07, 03:36 PM
Sorry for my lack of attendance :x still not quite there yet but I'll be returning, shortly (I think).

hamnat
05-13-07, 04:02 PM
Hopefully...and maybe when you get back, we can start the thread(finally!)

Good luck on any exams you have yet to take!(^_^)

orphans
05-23-07, 12:17 AM
I have one more tomorrow and then I'm free!!! Unforutnately... that means I go home and have to set up computer and such and get badgered by family and have no privacy and get constantly annoyed by family again, and then dragged out to eat and then my mom would probably say "and one more thing!" and then not mention what it is before just wandering off....

Someone save me from my family <cries>

Skylar
05-23-07, 02:44 AM
Oh God, I know exactly how you feel. I hate it when they stand in my doorway and begin to tell me things WHILE I'm busy typing something or watching something on TV. Anyway, work hard, good tidings, and remember: home's only temporary.

AdventWings
05-23-07, 02:52 AM
Mmm, yeah. Both posts above sum up my feelings rather well.

One downside of going home. But, hey. At least you know you know you're not alone in the world. ;)

Either way, good luck and have fun doing things at home. It may not be the best place to write posts, but it certainly is a good place to draw inspiration from :)