PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments

Feed The Machine
05-12-07, 02:39 PM
What's he deal with them? I've been reading on how althanas has these tournaments. Are they held every month, ever two months, or just randomly?

Karuka
05-12-07, 02:44 PM
I think there's an ish schedule to them...like I know that pretty soon after the Althanaversary finishes up, the Gisela is happening.

The person in charge of organizing them is Max Dirks, at least, I think that's still his job.

Althanas isn't one of those "new tourney every other week" type forums, though.

Nein
05-12-07, 08:28 PM
Any way to dissallow joining with several characters?

I tried to join the Althanaversery the day after it opened, to find it was completely full. Sigh...

Ashiakin
05-12-07, 08:50 PM
I think that's a good idea for the next tournament. At least until we see how many people join in the beginning.

Cyrus the virus
05-13-07, 12:50 AM
I support that idea as well, yes. Ashiakin should bring it up :p

We have a schedule, sort of, in that we know the next 2 or 3 tournaments that will happen. When they happen completely depends on when current tournaments end and when the bulk of us think it's a good time. We do have a tournament going right now, though, but it's moving along quickly.

Gisela will be worth the wait, I hope :)

Osato
05-13-07, 01:01 AM
Multiple charries WAS disencouraged, even not allowed when the Althanaversery was posted up. The second Conference was for the people with multi-charries and those that missed the first conference... and it was open for a long while before it filled.

Ther
05-28-07, 08:36 PM
There are rough dates associated with each tournament...Althanaversary and Serenti are early Winter tourneys, and traditionally Gisela and LCC look to be summer tourneys. Really, though, real-life concerns and scheduling issues seem to preclude any firm, concrete scheduling.