PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to me?

Nekoprincess
05-14-07, 11:39 PM
Um yah....happy birthday to me? Well I just thought i'd say happy birthday to myself meow. Um...yeah? Anyway my birthday today was fun and yeah...I guess thats about it. *Goes back to eating her birthday slice of cheesecake* Well...um...happy birthday to me? Its good to be 25 but it seems like the older you get, the more a birthday just feels like another day. Mew...nyao anyway see ya guys later! *Scampers off*

Reiko
05-14-07, 11:48 PM
happy birthday and welcome back^^

yeah I know what you mean, birthdays don't feel like a big deal anymore. Glad to see you again^^

AdventWings
05-14-07, 11:49 PM
Myao~!

I knew I forgot to do something today. XD

Happy Birthday, Nya~! Enjoy your cheesecake! :D

Osato
05-14-07, 11:50 PM
I'm going to be 20 this year, and that doesn't seem like a big deal at all... I actually forgot my own birthday last year... but so did everyone else, so it was cool.

lol.

Happy b-day!

Nekoprincess
05-14-07, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the b-day wishes guys ^_^ *Passes around chocolate chip cookies* Here's some cookies ^_^ Don't worry they are not poisoned XD Anyway thanks again for the b-day wishes everyone ^_^

Seether
05-15-07, 12:01 AM
Yay for the birfday~! *lick*

:)

Skylar
05-15-07, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I rarely enjoy my birthdays anymore since I'm 21, but that's why it's horrible to be poor. I wouldn't recommend it. Especially if you like money.

Happy Birthday!

Empyrean
05-15-07, 12:11 AM
You also love cheesecake?

I knew I liked you for a reason.

Happy birthday, crazy cat!

Culix
05-15-07, 12:58 AM
Happy birthday! May your gifts glimmer beautifully in the sun... or give you more reason to stay inside and avoid it. ... If that's at all sensical. ^_^o

And only once slice of birthday cheesecake? C'mon! Take the opportunity and indulge yourself!

Atzar
05-15-07, 01:00 AM
Happy birthday!

Artifex Felicis
05-15-07, 05:38 AM
Happy Birthday Anna. Hope it and the cheesecake were awesome!

And stuffles.

And now you can rent a car! Woooo.

Karuka
05-15-07, 07:53 AM
Happy birthday, chicka.