PDA

View Full Version : Time away

Rith
05-16-07, 08:07 PM
I need some time away from the virtual and online world. I'm having some school and family issues that I must take care of.

Hamnat, I'll work on a post to get up by Friday.

Midwinter, I'll check back for updates on our thread and have a post up within a few days when you do post next.

A temporary farewell for now. I'll be around, just not as active until early June.

Massacre
05-16-07, 08:11 PM
Good luck with whatever's come up. See you soon hopefully!

Artifex Felicis
05-16-07, 08:14 PM
Good luck on Finals (Am I right?) And with everything else. We'll be waiting for you to get back.

Rith
05-16-07, 08:18 PM
Good luck on Finals (Am I right?) And with everything else. We'll be waiting for you to get back.

Finals arent the concern, I wish they were though. Just passing the class is my problem. I have to drop 2 classes, take the automatic F just so I can spend time catching up to pass the other two. Over the summer I'll be taking an online course for a 3rd credit.

I'll also be doing a highschool/college deal for college and highschool credit. I'll be at highschool for 1-2 courses, then I'll be driving to my local college for the other 2-3 courses. It's an early start and college while I get credits counted on both transcripts. My problem is becuse I don't function in the highschool envrionment which is what's caused my other personal problems which has made for this alternative.

Haruzame
05-16-07, 08:44 PM
Well, now. I guess this is a temporary "See you" from... um, us?

Well, either way. Good luck.

Dirge
05-16-07, 08:54 PM
Good luck Bubbles.

Rith
05-23-07, 11:51 AM
As for an update with me, I'll keep it to the point. Things are getting worse between my mom and I. I've already left the house once and drove over an hour just to stay with my dad and make another hour trip to school. I'll be leaving again tonight, and as you can imagine, the last week or two I havn't had much computer access or inspiration to write or do anything really for that matter. I apologize again Hamnat and Midwinter but I never got a chance to write and I still don't have the time to. I'm not going to drop the threads, I just can't work on them right now, again I'm sorry.

I should be done with all this bullshit with my mom in about 2 weeks. I'm going to go back staying with my dad over the summer. I'll have access to a computer at the library during that time and maybe a friends house or two. I will have posts sometime though.

Midwinter
05-23-07, 12:21 PM
Good luck to you, Rith, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
And don't worry about the thread. Real life awaits!!!!! ^_^

Rith
05-30-07, 09:52 PM
Things are seeming to get better and I think I'm gunna work on a post for you hamnat. Don't expect it to be done, but I'm gonna try to get something down...

School's almost out and it's almost time to end the crap between my mom and I...

Dirge
05-30-07, 10:02 PM
Hoorah for bubbles! I'm going to call you that from now on... heh.

Rith
05-30-07, 10:15 PM
It's short but it's something. I'm just sick of my mom and her crap...

Dirge
05-30-07, 10:36 PM
Yeah. Try getting a laptop with wireless and word, like I have, and going somewhere with free wireless. That's the only way I've been on lately.

Rith
06-01-07, 09:32 PM
I wish I had a laptop and could actually afford one. I'd just use my neighbors wireless since their's isnt password protected, or I could just use mine unless my step dad decided to put a lock on that because my mom told him to...