PDA

View Full Version : *taps the mic* is this thing on?

Elijah_Morendale
05-19-07, 10:33 PM
Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself...

First time rp'er, although I do have a bit of experience in writing, so I'm not a total newb.

Looking foward to having some fun here in Althanas!

Karuka
05-19-07, 10:41 PM
I've heard some of the stuff he's written, too. Pretty funny.

Anyway, hi.

Don't eat cookies if they're offered to you by a mod that does not have a kitty avatar. Or if the cat in the avatar looks insane.

Other than that, baked goods are pretty fair game.

*Holds out plate of brownies*

Reiko
05-19-07, 10:43 PM
Hihi and welcome

*Brings a plate of cookies, burnt but safe and tasty.*

(I wonder how long I can give people cookies before Witchy does something to me to corner the market again^^)

well back to the subject. You'll probably do well, writing is highly valued here and the RP aspects are easy enough to grasp.

I do love the anime black hair color.^^ that's just awesome

Elijah_Morendale
05-19-07, 10:59 PM
Oooh! Cookies... AND brownies! Now I feel bad for not bringing anything to the party...

I wonder if the grocery store is open...

Witchblade
05-19-07, 10:59 PM
*sets Reiko on fire for giving out cookies when it's not her job!*

Welcome to Althanas!

please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed my rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Atzar Kellon, Lucien, letho, Reiko, Cyrus the Virus, Nein, Serilliant and Slayer of the Rot as they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following quest. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of fresh from the oven, still warm cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Artifex Felicis
05-19-07, 11:05 PM
I can be fed! WOO

That hasn't happened in a while.

Anyways, welcome to Althanas. Enjoy the Flan and stay away from anything resembling cookies from Witchblade. Her collars hurt.

Witchblade
05-19-07, 11:09 PM
You are not allowed to feed Artifex!

*pulls on his leash*

He is my slave!

Reiko
05-19-07, 11:14 PM
*douses self*

owww, that's not nice.

guess it's time to hunt down picnic baskets like yogi bear^^

or eat my own cookies but too much aren't very healthy.

still hope you have fun and enjoy the wackiness.

Elijah_Morendale
05-19-07, 11:20 PM
Wackiness is what I thrive on!

But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Artifex Felicis
05-19-07, 11:23 PM
I love the Cheshire Cat way too much to be healthy.

Also, I enjoy eating way too much. *rubs sore neck*

Please give food?

Also, glad to know someone ISN'T turned off by the insanity here.

Elijah_Morendale
05-19-07, 11:29 PM
Awww, the kitty in the avatar is just too cute not to feed! All I got is orange jello and some month-old pocky, though... As long as Witchblade doesn't catch me doing this...

Synful_Blood
05-19-07, 11:34 PM
Pocky.

Is awesome.

Like dark anime where everyone dies at the end.

Or MacBeth.

:p

Skylar
05-19-07, 11:53 PM
I'm beginning to think you have that greeting saved, Witchblade......and apparently a lot of warm and poisonous cookies lying around.

And welcome! We're not all about death and bleeding. Take.......um......

*goes to search for the non-violent people in the forum*.

Right. Uh. Yay, blood?

Seraphima
05-20-07, 12:01 AM
I'm non-violent!

...also blind. But non-violent!

Seether
05-20-07, 12:03 AM
You are not allowed to feed Artifex!

*pulls on his leash*

He is my slave!

Pwnt.

I've heard some of the stuff he's written, too.

I'll let this one sit for a moment...

...wtf?

And welcome! We're not all about death and bleeding. Take.......um......

*goes to search for the non-violent people in the forum*.

Right. Uh. Yay, blood?

Yes, blood. Yay to the blood. Worship, the blood. Bathe, in the blood.

No, wait. Scratch that. Bathing in blood just makes you sticky and attracts predetors. And you could contract some crazy disease, like AIDS. Not fun, that.

So, just worship, love and yay the blood.

Welcome, aye.

Mage Hunter
05-20-07, 12:07 AM
Nah she doesn't have it saved, the names change constantly. I figure she's just gotten used to keeping the keypoints in mind.

Welcome to the boards man, I'm currently on an alternate but you can see me around the boards as Dissinger as well as a few others. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Moonlit Raven
05-20-07, 12:20 AM
Hi! Welcome to Althanas Elijah! :D If you value your life, sanity and all of your bits and pieces avoid anything that looks cute and innocent. Also make sure to double check any and all foods given to you before consumption.

*looks around* Way too many sweets in here. *holds out a apple * Here, try something a bit more healthy. :cool:

Karuka
05-20-07, 12:22 AM
Oooh! Oooh! Apple!

*Pours caramel dip all over apple!*

Moonlit Raven
05-20-07, 12:36 AM
My apple! That wasn't for you. Karuka this means war, I challenge you to a battle. (Of course we'll take our sweet time about it. :p )

*pats herself down* Oh! * pulls out another apple * I forgot that had that pocket.

Elijah_Morendale
05-20-07, 12:38 AM
*remembers the lesson he learned watching Snow White, but takes the apple anyway*

Mmm...

Witchblade
05-20-07, 10:42 AM
I don't have it saved, just memorized. :p I'm still trying to come up with one for return members yet alas, nothing has sprung to my mind.

Anyway, no feeding of Artifex! The next time you take food from someone, cat-boy, I'm locking you back up in your closet.

Yamihara
05-20-07, 08:52 PM
So~, nothin' worth stealin' except your ideas, huh?

Oh, well. At least you're safe from Kenshin for the time being. :p

Anyways, welcome to the board! Remember - All the pastries here are delish! Don't mind the odd-tasting ones, they're supposed to taste that way. Especially Witchy's.

And... other people's. *Glances around innocently and presents you her strawberry tarts*

Have some! :D