PDA

View Full Version : Slowly drowning...

Massacre
05-21-07, 07:58 PM
In schoolwork. I'll try to get active soon, finals this week, graduation soon. It's keeping me rather busy.

Sorry for anything I'm holding up, that goes for Aryr de Morte as well.

Skylar
05-21-07, 08:00 PM
Sure thing. We'll hold up the fort at Bounty of the Baroness. Good luck with finals!

Atzar
05-21-07, 08:02 PM
Enjoy. As much as such things can be enjoyed.

But yeah. Good luck with everything - it will end, despite overwhelming contradictory evidence - and I hope to see you back as soon as possible.

Synful_Blood
05-21-07, 08:18 PM
Good luck, chicka, like I said.

Finals week for me, too, so I know how it goes.

EDIT:

Oh yeah...this is Karu. I just forgot to switch accounts.

AdventWings
05-21-07, 08:46 PM
Ick. Finals. I hate Finals Week.

Unless it involves Biology or Philosophy. Yummers.

Good luck to you, Emma. May you pass with flying colors. :)

Cyrus the virus
05-22-07, 12:46 AM
Good luck, Emmaface. Soon you will be in art school! Learning about art! And drawing art! Then scanning the ones that are scannable so we can all admire and shower you with lovely, delicious praise. Mm, praise.

Witchblade
05-22-07, 07:17 AM
Oh, how I hated that week of finals...

Good luck. ^^ Don't stress out too much and don't study too hard or your brain might turn to mush. :p

Reiko
05-22-07, 08:41 AM
yeah good luck with Finals and Witchy's right study but not too hard^^

Nothings worse than shorting out the brain before a test. You should do well though finals tend to be easier than the midterms.

streak101
05-22-07, 02:38 PM
Are we thinking of the same finals? Because mine's include things 3 chapters ahead of whatever text book I have!

Aaaanyways, I have finals this week too, good luck to you though!

P.S.:Seriously, don't study too hard, I did for the first test, and my brain just went *rasberry* when i was given it!

Atzar
05-22-07, 03:10 PM
I hated that about high school finals. Always seemed to happen in English, for some reason - the test would cover shit that we'd never even heard of before. Good times.