PDA

View Full Version : Must be the third one of these I've made.

Dehkan
05-23-07, 09:08 PM
Computer is up and 'kinda' running. Dehkan, the scribe of the gods back on the account I'd thought was deleted due to inactivity. Returned to see a new 'link to another account' feature. Gotta tinker with that one.

I'll be able to post a little on weekends due to work, but it don't matter. The only one who might remember me is Yamihara, who I left in the middle of an epic training event many moons ago. Sorry.

Massacre
05-23-07, 09:27 PM
Either way, welcome (back) to Althanas!

Haruzame
05-23-07, 09:49 PM
Ahh, Mister Dehkan. It's a pleasure meeting you, sir.

Asuka has told me of you before, but it's nice to know she's not really pulling my leg this time.

Welcome back to Althanas! Keep your arms and legs inside and secure at all times, lest you may have to part with some of your precious belongings. ;)

A word of pre-warning on the new board, anyways. :p

Artifex Felicis
05-23-07, 10:07 PM
Welcome back mate, don't eat the cookies.

Yamihara
05-23-07, 10:09 PM
Mister Dehkan! Okaerinasai~!

It's been such a long time, hasn't it? Despite that, I'm still as inept at using these katars as I ever was. *Embarassed smile*

So~ If you're feeling up to it, should we give that a bit of a go? I haven't gotten to writing my Level 2 Update yet, so it won't be much of a problem for me.

Either way, it's nice to have you back with us again~! ^_^

Cyrus the virus
05-24-07, 12:26 AM
Heya! Welcome back, try to stick around :p Feel free to ask questions if you think you need to, and all that.

Witchblade
05-24-07, 07:13 AM
Welcome back!

*offers you a plate of warm cookies right from the oven* ^^

Ataraxis
05-24-07, 07:52 AM
I don't know you!

But lookit! Words of welcoooome.

EAT THE COOKIES. They're good... for the soul.

Karuka
05-24-07, 09:27 AM
Hallo, s' mise Karuka, ciamar a tha sibhe?

Futsuriai
05-24-07, 10:43 AM
Wow, I remember you! Dehkan is nifty. Glad to see him back.

Moonlit Raven
05-24-07, 12:50 PM
Welcome back Dehkan. Don't you just love Althanas? Once you try it out you'll never free your soul of it's shackles. It's like a carnival ride you can't get off of. :cool:

Ahem... Anywho, just remember a few of the cardinal safety rules: If you value your life, sanity and all of your bits and pieces avoid anything that looks cute and innocent. Also make sure to double check any and all foods given to you before consumption.

Letho
05-24-07, 01:23 PM
Hopefully, the third time will be the charm. Welcome back.

Dehkan
05-24-07, 08:08 PM
Thank you, old friends, for the words of welcome, and same to the new faces. I will most certainly remember to never eat any foods found on the ground.

Hopefully my quest "Ancient Library" will re-commence soon. I also have a friend or two that will be joining as Dehkan's 'disciples'. Also I am re-starting Yamihara's katar training. Those will be my first quests.

As an added note, those who have heard of me and have ideas to use with me, feel free to PM me with said ideas.