PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a break

Cyrus the virus
05-30-07, 09:05 PM
This probably won't effect Althanaversary or the Audeamus quest, or Quenching the Thirst which I said I'd post in. It also probably won't effect any mod duties.

I'm going to take a bit of a break from OOC posting. Mostly due to some hospital visits I need to make and some other obligations, but also in part because of some more personal issues.

Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Slayer of the Rot
05-30-07, 09:11 PM
If it did indeed screw up the Audeamus quest, I'd have to eat Luc alive.

Artifex Felicis
05-30-07, 09:29 PM
Do it! You know you want to.

Anyways, hope everything ends up getting sorted out for you. Hospitals ain't fun by any stretch. Still, come back when you can, and all of that jazz. Then again,, if you keep posting ICly, then it's not so bad. Still, hurry back.

Witchblade
05-31-07, 07:25 AM
Take it easy, Matt. ^^

I know how hospital visits can be... Hopefully everything is good on your end, you know you can always talk to me if you need to get something off your chest.

Reiko
05-31-07, 07:40 AM
yeah hospital visits are no fun. Hope everything works out for the best though.

Cyrus the virus
05-31-07, 11:35 AM
Anything I have will take a while to manifest, apparently, so no worries. All seems well :)

Lucien
05-31-07, 11:38 AM
Maybe you have one of those very sexy learning disabilities. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4FJJJ1_zmQ)

Cyrus the virus
07-04-07, 06:40 PM
Bit of an update.

I won't be posting anymore except for in the tournament and threads I'm already in. After that, I don't know.

Just in case, thanks for everything.

Witchblade
07-04-07, 06:45 PM
Wha...?

No, you can't be leaving me!!!

Daggertail
07-04-07, 08:11 PM
well good luck with everything. Hope things go well for you.

AdventWings
07-05-07, 01:36 AM
Hmmm... sounds serious.

Either way, take it easy. Real life is harder than writing a best-seller novel any day of the week, that I know.

If you really can't afford to visit here often, don't try to force yourself. Health comes first, anyways. :)

Atzar
07-05-07, 08:46 AM
Dude.

If it's that bad, then get outta here. You don't need to be worrying about this place if things are going to hell that badly for you. Everybody knows that you're dealing with shit, and nobody'll hold a couple of dead threads against you in the face of that. Althanas shouldn't even be on your list of priorities right now.

Witchblade
07-05-07, 08:19 PM
Yeah, what Atzar said. Even though I bitch and complain alot, you only know that I'm joking around with you and would just hate to see you go. But real life always takes priority over this place. So take it easy and don't worry about threads, just worry about life.

Cyrus the virus
07-14-07, 05:25 AM
Alright. Giving the whole posting-OOC-and-acting-normal thing a shot again. We'll see how it goes!

Dissinger
07-14-07, 06:41 AM
Hope things work out for you Matt. You were one of the guys I looked up to when I started out on the site.

AdventWings
07-14-07, 10:40 AM
Yay, you're back!

Cyrus the virus
07-18-07, 05:49 PM
So, giving it a go isn't working out fantastically well. What free time I have goes to things other than writing!

I'm going to give this another chance though, and keep trying to stay active. Be patient.

AdventWings
07-18-07, 05:51 PM
Oh, and you had my hopes up so high! :(

Well, whatever. Do what you must, Nya~ :p

*Me scampers off to get some shut-eye before class starts in 2 hours*

Cyrus the virus
08-01-07, 10:57 PM
I feel disenchanted for a variety of reasons these days, so I'm pretty much going to leave for a while.

I'll still post in The Price of Freedom. And if I beat Solomon, I'll post in the finals of the Althanaversary Tournament AKA The Second Tournament I Stopped Giving A Shit About Because This Shit Ain't Run Right. I'll also finish up all my solos in due time. Don't ask me to start any new quests unless they're on a massive, important scale or something. Take me off the Dajas Pagoda totem-thing. If there's something of importance I'm forgetting, let me know, as my mind is scattered.

Also, in case it wasn't enough to practically beg it in her leaving thread, send Emma an email to wish her well, alright?

As for me, I'll be alright. Maybe. :cool:

AdventWings
08-02-07, 04:01 AM
:(

All the big players are leaving. Now who's going to run the site?

Well, the rest of the people still here, then. :p

Take your time, Matt. I'll send some e-mails to Emma, too.

Atzar
08-07-07, 02:24 PM
Site'll get run. I'm here.

Uh... have a good break, man. Good luck clearing everything up, and come back if and when you're ready.

If you don't come back, I'll probably hit you up on AIM at some point.

--Nick

Cyrus the virus
08-09-07, 11:04 AM
I don't believe these are things that can be cleared up, I'm afraid. My role on Althanas has to change, if it's to even continue existing.

Appreciate the AIM declaration, though :)

Solomon
08-10-07, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hear that you've got so much going on. Though I hardly know ya, I hope your world's treating you alright. Seriously! Take care!