PDA

View Full Version : Twenty-three Days....

Skylar
06-04-07, 03:09 PM
OF PARIS HILTON REMOVED FROM FREE SOCIETY. She's in jail folks.

You may rejoice.

Letho
06-04-07, 03:28 PM
I really don't care about her nearly enough for this news to mean something to me. She's just another spoiled celebrity, not much different from thousands that parade through the tabloids. So she wound up in jail. From what I heard, she'll be separated from the general population which means it's just 23 days in a place not up to her standards. Oh, the horror. She might break a nail.

It's just advertisement. Nothing quite captures the attention of the masses when somebody popular does something bad. And even bad advertisement is still advertisement.

Vamrsh Skylare
06-04-07, 04:07 PM
It's just advertisement. Nothing quite captures the attention of the masses when somebody popular does something bad. And even bad advertisement is still advertisement.

This is very true, just look at Martha Stewart.

Elrundir
06-04-07, 05:40 PM
Jail for a celebrity like her is probably a few degrees better than any spa treatment we normals could afford.

Elijah_Morendale
06-04-07, 07:34 PM
*copies and pastes Letho's statement here and hits "post"*

streak101
06-04-07, 09:38 PM
Yup yup Letho explained it best.

Komosatuo
06-05-07, 02:08 AM
I think every celebrity should spend a whole month in a minimum security prison...just to see how bad they get fucked up. :) Cause you know they've all cheated the system, at least one way or another.

Sighter Tnailog
06-10-07, 05:16 PM
Ah, the sweet smell of class warfare in the evening.