PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Althanas-ans

The Architect
06-06-07, 12:35 AM
How do you say it? You know, the name for natives of Althanas.

Anyways. HI

I was watching this site for a few days and finally decided to join after I completed my registration. I hope I did it right. I'm anxious to get playing.

Empyrean
06-06-07, 01:36 AM
I've heard Althanian, mostly. But that always kind of makes it sound like we're alien life forms.

Which, really, is pretty damn close to the truth. :)

Welcome to the forums. It looks like you did everything right. Hope you like it around here.

Artifex Felicis
06-06-07, 05:05 AM
Welcome to the forum anyway. Don't eat any baked goods that people offer you. Odds are they're poisoned! Nothing ruins a good day like an evil cookie.

Welcome to the Madness, enjoy your stay!

Rigor Mortis
06-06-07, 06:07 AM
Welcome! Embrace the two adorable kitties!

(But don't eat Witchblade's cookies. She makes your her slave for life.)

What? Who said that? Certainly wasn't me!

Reiko
06-06-07, 07:36 AM
hihi and welcome

*brings a plate of freshly baked but slightly burnt cookies*

seems like you did it right because your approved^^

don't worry too much and have some fun. I recommend using role player's corner to find people to quest with or start an open quest or battle. Don't worry and just try to have fun.

Elijah_Morendale
06-06-07, 07:36 AM
Welcome!

Massacre
06-06-07, 07:42 AM
Welcome to Althanas. If you have questions just ask anyone, we'll all friendly and only nibble, we don't bite though!

Have fun.

Witchblade
06-06-07, 07:45 AM
Welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Atzar Kellon, Slayer of the Rot, Massacre, Serilliant, Santhalas, Artifex Felicis and Cyrus the virus for they become attached to you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following quest. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plater of cookies, fresh from the oven and still warm*

The Valkyrie
06-06-07, 11:15 AM
Hey and welcome! I'm sure you'll have miles of fun and lots of great creative sparks. Any questions at all feel free to ask --- we're happy to answer if we have anything resembling an answer.

Letho
06-06-07, 11:22 AM
It's always nice to see a character not completely based around swinging something sharp and shiny into someone's face. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So, as I said in your approval thread, welcome to Althanas.

The Architect
06-06-07, 06:49 PM
Thank you, Rigor Mortis, I'll be sure to remember that.

Reiko, those cookies are more like toast.

Massacre, I was kind of hoping for a vamiric bite or two.

Witchblade, how can a ride be any fun if you can't flail your arms during the loop de loops and figure eights? Once again I'll have to decline the cookies. They look a little hot.

Val and Letho, I'll give you two three days to take back your offers because me asking question is like opening a can of wyrms(not to be confused with worms).

BTW How does everyone like my character profile. The way I did it is pretty much a sample of my roleplaying. I'm up for constructive criticism of any kind.

Witchblade
06-06-07, 06:53 PM
*eye twitches*

Nobody declines eating my cookies and gets away with it, especially a newbie!

*ties you down and attempts to shove the cookies down your throat*

Hope you don't find them too hot now!

The Architect
06-06-07, 06:54 PM
Okay! Okay! I'll eat them... If you criticize my character profile!

Rith
06-06-07, 08:21 PM
Okay! Okay! I'll eat them... If you criticize my character profile!

That's not quite a good idea. I hope you had your fingers crossed.

Oh and uhh, hi.

*Grabs Witchy's cookies as she attempts to shove them down Seti's throat and runs away*

Bye!

AdventWings
06-07-07, 08:24 AM
Ey ey, make way for the Kitties of Althanas!

*Bounces in at the last minute and plops down next to Artifex*

Welcome to Althanas, from your Friendly Bazaar Felines! If you have questions about anything at all, feel free to hit us Moderators up on the PM and IM! And if they are indeed cans of Wyrms, I'm more than happy to parry them. ;)

Oh, by the way, you may find yourself right at home in Southern Akashima. Just head on over there and you'll know why. [/shamelessplug]

Myao~

streak101
06-07-07, 09:17 AM
I don't know why no one just says this....

Hello

Karuka
06-07-07, 01:05 PM
*Can't believe she hasn't said hi yet*

Hallo, s'mise Karuka.

You'll fit right in, don't worry...

And do not accept cookies from MODS who do not have kitty avatars.

Everyone else's are safe.