PDA

View Full Version : hello

Samoa
06-07-07, 12:16 AM
This looks like the right place to start.. I'm excited to write with everyone here, this is a really great concept I think.. so hello! Looking forward to meeting you all..

Reiko
06-07-07, 12:19 AM
hihi and welcome

hope you have fun

*brings a plate of fresh but burnt cookies*

sorry for being brief but I'm going to collapse on my bed soon.

Sighter Tnailog
06-07-07, 01:54 AM
Samoa, do NOT eat those cookies!

Number one rule of being a new member of Althanas: do not eat anything the veterans give you. They want you for a slave and they will stop at nothing to get you...even drugging cookies, perfect cookies, YUMMY cookies is not too low for these heathens.

Karuka
06-07-07, 02:03 AM
Sighter's out of touch.

Don't accept baked goods from mods that do not have kitty avatars.

Reiko's are just fine.

*Steals one of Reiko's cookies*

Hallo, then, have fun, stick around.

AdventWings
06-07-07, 07:52 AM
^
^
^

What she said. :p

*Gives you a plate of fresh-baked raisin-oatmeal cookies*

Welcome to Althanas! If you have any questions about the site at all, whether it be the Interface or ideas for that kick-ass character of yours to go adventuring through, us Moderators and veterans are just a click away!

Also, don't be afraid of the score system here - We Judges are here to help you improve your creative writing and literary flare. So stay tuned and have fun! :)

Witchblade
06-07-07, 07:53 AM
*steals one of Reiko's cookies*

Hmm... a little on the crispy side, but not bad. Anyway...

*clears throat*

Welcome to Althanas! Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by random, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Sighter Tnailog, Atzar Kellon, Karuka Tida, Cyrus the virus, Letho, Lucien and Artifex Felicis for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of freshly baked, still warm cookies*

Massacre
06-07-07, 07:57 AM
Welcome to Althanas. We're uh, awesome?!

Cyrus the virus
06-07-07, 09:23 AM
Hello Samoa! Welcome and enjoy yourself :) PM any moderator if you need any tips, advice, have questions, want to harass someone, desire goofy conversation... That sort of thing.

And participate in our OOC discussions so we can all get to know you, too :D

Artifex Felicis
06-07-07, 09:26 AM
Witchy = Patient Zero of the poison cookies.

Welcome to Althanas, we're insane here, hope you enjoy it, and feel free to PM any mods for help.

I have no cookie ;_;

Elijah_Morendale
06-07-07, 09:42 AM
Shoot, when I started, I had a couple cookies from everyones' plates, and I'm--*falls over dead*

Welcome!

Ziggy
06-07-07, 10:11 AM
I'm proud to say that as long as I've been on Althanas, I've never munched on anyones cookies.

Now if they were cup cakes.....

Samoa
06-07-07, 10:20 AM
Thanks, wow, I'm not going to have room for lunch.. At what point should I try registering a character?

Reiko
06-07-07, 10:28 AM
Thanks, wow, I'm not going to have room for lunch.. At what point should I try registering a character?

as soon as you have an idea for a character you want to play, if s/he doesn't work out then you can make another account for another character

streak101
06-07-07, 10:55 AM
Well you better eat all them dem cookies!

*Throws a giant cookie at Samoa*

Welcome to Althanas! Where Apparently, there's a baker in everyone!!!

Don't eat Witchy's cookies! Their deadly...and I don't mean deadly delicious!

Cyrus the virus
06-07-07, 11:40 AM
Yep, go ahead and write up a character profile as soon as you like.