PDA

View Full Version : Your just not my type

The Bard
06-12-07, 08:56 PM
As much as I loved the Bard and had fun with him I started to soak in the idea a music oriented character isn't really me. Before you start to cry I want to assure you I'm not leaving althanas I'm just leaving the Bard. Makes me sad to see him go but I never really got into the idea of him making a difference in the world, I wanted a character that would be written in history. I already have that character made, but I wont tell you who he is(Just to add suspense).

So all former friends of the Bard bid farewell to this music playing elf.

also to my old power group I need to talk about my new guy getting replaced for the bard so be sure to send a message or email.;)

AdventWings
06-13-07, 06:48 AM
Aww, our beloved Highway Bard isn't going to play anymore?

Well, could we at least use you as an NPC in the Peaceful Promenade or something? It's OK if you don't want to.

...Bleh, my head hurts.

See you 'round. And don't think I can't find out who your new charrie is. ;)

Witchblade
06-13-07, 08:32 AM
I'll tell you later, Advent as I already know. :p

Good luck with your other character and all that jazz. It's always interesting to have characters around that aren't the typical fighters, warriors, adventurers and all that sort, but they're not as easy to play.

Reiko
06-13-07, 08:36 AM
yeah good luck with the new character, it takes a couple of tries to find the right one.

The Bard
06-13-07, 12:14 PM
NPC that sounds great so that way he can still be here in althanas I will be happy to lend him to the Peaceful Promenade