PDA

View Full Version : Alright, Let's Get This Show On the Road...

DarkStrike
06-14-07, 07:01 PM
I'm coming back, whether that be to some of your dismay, pleasure, or a completely and utterly bewildering puzzlement at what the Hell I'm talking about.

I've been getting much better, hopefully good enough to roll with you people now. My question is, I want to ditch Nenal and turn him into an NPC, a guider for the character who I had an idea for. Now, I'm not one to create a bunch of accounts, all of those other sites and their rules have rubbed off on me, so... I was wondering if it were possible to just reset my stats and whatnot and post a new character profile and run with that.

If not that's fine, I already have another User Name and password picked out, it's just a thought.

Amaril Torrun
06-14-07, 10:15 PM
I think you're allowed to transfer half of your exp to a new character and get rid of your old one, if that's what you are asking.

streak101
06-14-07, 10:21 PM
yeah i remember that too, though i can't seem to find the thread anywhere....

and welcome back! I kinda do remember you...

streak101
06-14-07, 10:35 PM
http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=642

Found it!

It feels good to be helpful :D

Cyrus the virus
06-14-07, 10:35 PM
Hey, don't be too concerned about being able to 'roll with us', you should just be here to have fun.

Massacre
06-14-07, 10:40 PM
Click here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=642) for the answers you're looking for. :)

Dissinger
06-15-07, 01:10 AM
ABout damn time man, GUA's been sucking up your time too much methinks ;)

Witchblade
06-15-07, 07:59 AM
Welcome back!

And why are you worrying about 'being good enough to role with us'? If you're talking about Letho and his mad writing skills, don't worry about him, he's an anomaly. :p You should just be here to have fun.

*gives you a plate of cookies*

DarkStrike
06-15-07, 09:55 AM
Thanks Streak and Amaril, I remember one of you, hiya Streak. ^.^

Hey, don't be too concerned about being able to 'roll with us', you should just be here to have fun.

Personally I feel that fun is also fun to be around and Rp with. I didn't have any decent skills to make that. But now I think I do, minus my ToL stuff (that sucked badly).

Click here for the answers you're looking for.

Thanks. And when I first saw you on I was like, wait Massacre from GUA? But Osato or w/e the hell he goes by nowadays told me that you're not.

ABout damn time man, GUA's been sucking up your time too much methinks

What? Were you expecting me? :-p

Welcome back!

And why are you worrying about 'being good enough to role with us'? If you're talking about Letho and his mad writing skills, don't worry about him, he's an anomaly. You should just be here to have fun.

*Glomp*

I remember you. ^.^ And back then, that person over their who can't read or write had more skillz than me. :-p

*gives you a plate of cookies*

Why thank you {O_O}

Hey, is Daggertail still around?

Atzar
06-15-07, 10:03 AM
...and thus you are enslaved.

More on that when Witch gets back, I'm sure.

Anyway, welcome to Althanas. Everybody's right: worrying about having fun, not how you rank here.

DarkStrike
06-15-07, 11:07 AM
Aren't you...Ether?

Massacre
06-15-07, 11:10 AM
Thanks. And when I first saw you on I was like, wait Massacre from GUA? But Osato or w/e the hell he goes by nowadays told me that you're not.

I've never even visited the site. Ha!

DarkStrike
06-15-07, 11:49 AM
Good, if you're interested in good Rp, STAY HERE.

Or go to Divine Salvation (same site, different Rp) quite restricting, but good fun ^.^

And dear sweet Jesus, I need to change that avi.

Atzar
06-15-07, 11:58 AM
Yeah, I'm Ether.

Ataraxis
06-15-07, 11:59 AM
Awesome, you're here!

And yes, I also wondered if Massacre was the same Massacre. Then I realized GUA's Massacre was a dude. And Massacre here, urh, isn't <3.

And you know me, by the way. You just don't know it yet.

DarkStrike
06-15-07, 12:15 PM
Hi Necathys.

Ataraxis
06-15-07, 12:33 PM
Oh no, my abnormally thin cover is blown!

But in any case, It's nice to see you around here.

Atzar
06-15-07, 01:35 PM
Your AIM name kinda gives you away......

Ranger
06-15-07, 01:40 PM
Welcome back man! I'll catch you later online or call you, but I have work tonight, so it'd be much later...

Ataraxis
06-15-07, 03:28 PM
Therein lies the funny.

At least for me.

DarkStrike
06-15-07, 04:34 PM
Therein lies the funny.

At least for me.

Haha, good job Atzar, sorry if I continue to call you Ether.

Yes that's how I knew. And how you doing Kyle?

Witchblade
06-16-07, 10:14 AM
He eted my cookies!!!!

*gives you your slave collar with you named etched into the front of the leather*

Good slave. ^^

DarkStrike
06-16-07, 05:58 PM
Well add me to that list then ^.^

Witchblade
06-16-07, 11:02 PM
Yay!

I'm gonna add you right away! Let me know if you want to an IC thread where you become Witch's IC slave! ^^

NightCast
06-19-07, 08:48 AM
Alright. This is going to be the new account. I'll post Morgoth soon and then I'll make the confirmation post that Nenal is officially retired.

AdventWings
06-20-07, 12:49 AM
So, how is Nenal going to retire? NPC?

Either way, Darkstrike/NightCast, welcome back.

And, indeed, Daggertails is still around. As Reiko, the one and only Nine-Tail Kitsune of Althanas. :p

NightCast
06-20-07, 09:48 AM
I already know how Nenal needs to go story wise, just didn't have the time to post here and move him along.

Now it's time for the fall of Nenal in which Morgoth will play a huge role. But yes, he's going NPC and will influence Morgoth as he tracks him down.