PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

thorn aldsmith
06-15-07, 11:49 PM
hey everyone!

the names Thorn i've just joined and hope to be a great addition to Althanas :)

Massacre
06-15-07, 11:58 PM
Hey, welcome and uh, well you'll see what it's about soon enough. ;)

Ranger
06-16-07, 12:05 AM
His money's all crazylike... but welcome anyway...

Massacre
06-16-07, 12:06 AM
It's a new system of GP for the newer members. The parentheses is pure Bazaar credit, more starting gold.

thorn aldsmith
06-16-07, 12:07 AM
what do you mean my money is crazy like i like having money!

Seraphima
06-16-07, 12:09 AM
Up until today or something, new members have started with 0 EXP and 100 gold, lol. Dang, now I wish I'd waited a wee bit to make my new character.

Anyway, hi, and welcome to the forum. And don't worry...you don't absolutely HAVE to start out in the Peaceful Promenade or Scara Brae if you don't want to. Anyway, have fun.

thorn aldsmith
06-16-07, 12:12 AM
im kinda worried incase my writing is crap cos (i think) i suck at writing nice descriptive passages!

Ther
06-16-07, 12:15 AM
Don't worry Thorn, we all started out crappy at one time or another. The more you write here the more feedback you'll be able to get and the better you'll become.

Also, don't forget to use your 300 GP of Bazaar credit since it will expire a month from when you registered.

Reiko
06-16-07, 12:20 AM
hihi and welcome

hope you have fun and all

*brings in cookies that are slightly burnt*

hope you have fun and all.

Kitsu! that's a lot of gold. I worked my tails off for that much gold.

Lady Anais
06-16-07, 12:35 AM
Freeeeeeeesh meat.

I mean... um...

Welcome! Always, good to have more aboard, just watch out for the cookies.

Also, don't forget to use your 300 GP of Bazaar credit since it will expire a month from when you registered.

Given the goings on in the bazaar as of late, I'd say it's more while there's still a bazaar left :p ;)

thorn aldsmith
06-16-07, 12:37 AM
ohh cookies

AdventWings
06-16-07, 12:49 AM
Myao Myao~ Thorn!

Welcome to Althanas! (As if it hasn't been said enough already)

If you have any questions or concerns not listed in the FAQ, PM or IM a Moderator/Admin and we will answer your questions live! Or if you're hard-pressed for time, search the threads of Your Word or make a new one! The Mods and Members will help you clear that out in no time!

And in case you're curious, the Bazaar is the best place to buy all those generic but not so generic items you might be searching for! Just stop by and the Bazaar Kitties will take care of that for you! ^_^

I'm off now! Work's starting in 10 minutes!

See ya and have fun, Nya~! ^_^

Elijah_Morendale
06-16-07, 08:21 AM
Good writing comes with a lot of practice, which you'll definitely get here.

Welcome!

Witchblade
06-16-07, 10:18 AM
*clears her throat*

Welcome to Althanas! Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times, or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed te follow people; Atzar Kellon, AdventWings, Santhalas, Artifix Felicis, Reiko, Slayer of the Ray, Cyrus the virus and Letho for they become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies*

Artifex Felicis
06-16-07, 11:05 AM
I've been added to the do not feed list again. I'm sad now ;_;

Welcome to Althanas, and buy stuff if you will, I'll be sure to help!

Witchblade
06-16-07, 11:35 AM
*pets her little Artifex and gives him a cookie*

It's okay, slave.

Cyrus the virus
06-16-07, 12:23 PM
You should have seen my writing when I first started, bleh! Don't worry about it, just have some fun.

Welcome!

thorn aldsmith
06-16-07, 06:13 PM
well im sure i will an abundance of cookies always a good thing *take a cookie and looks around whilst nibbling it*