PDA

View Full Version : Althans Ultimate treasure hunter arives^^

Daggertail
06-16-07, 02:13 PM
(Reincarnating Eris and keeping the same account)

Name: Tyria Daggertail
Race: Exiled Demon
Hair Color: crimson red
Eye Color: ruby red
Slight build and around average height.

*Personality: I like to say I'm a sweet little angel, well as Demons go. It's pretty hard to stay nice and happy when stying in a place filled with elves that think I'm dumb as a cow and not worth their time but I try to stay cheerful and confident though it's really hard to do so sometimes and I get bitter. Still I enjoy exploring ancient civilizations and it's better than waiting tables. I really have a thing for collecting items that are either useful or fun, especially magical ones.

Appearance: Well I'm not very tall or very short for that matter though I do lack muscle and don't have much fat either but enough to give me a soft look for a demon. My eyes are a bright red and so is my hair. I have a nice tail that can grasp thing and it even has a knife like point that can get pretty dangerous.

History: Well life was pretty boring in Haida, I simply worked as a waitress and emergency cook in one tavern. My hobby was to explore the many ruins about though I never found much since they were recently abandoned barracks. I mean all I found was two blades that were more ceremony than useful but they work well enough for self defense. But it was fun until Salvar invaded. I fled to the over world in one of the portals and took a boat to Raiaera. The elves were not welcoming but I found myself able to realize my dream. The land of elves had many abandoned ruins with common magic, heck even inside the town was some leftover ruins from the undead plague that didn't get mopped up and were just watched to make sure nothing came out. the place was a treasure hunters dream.

(Sorry for the lack of history. I want things open so I don't write myself into a corner early on.)

Abilities:

Strength: I may not look strong but my demon blood has me as strong as the average human barbarian, stronger than the normal human but not too much though I can use some bigger weapons and haul stuff a girl my size has no right to do.

Agility: I'm quick, quick as a good thief of human standards. I can dodge some attacks and especially traps.

Anti-magic blood: Simply put I can not use magic by myself. I need a focus, an item with it's own magic to cast spells.

Resistance: Harmful magic has a tendency to fizzle when cast at me. Any mage worth his salt can overcome it but those with lesser magic have to put in a little extra effort for spells to work, and that's not hard to do for any magic user. Traps don't have have a user to focus but still tend to hurt, quite a bit. A safety that I don't really want to test because when it's painful when it doesn't work and that can be quite a bit.

Bladed tail: my tail is able to loosely grab things and is also tipped with a sharp bone that is sharp as a knife.

Skills:
Magical Tinker: I'm really good at figuring things out. I can attempt to try to use any magical device and figure out how to use it. Sometimes it requires randomness and playing around saying funny words but thankfully I can feel the nature of the magic so I don't kill myself while doing that. Still it takes a long while for the stronger items to figure out.

Dungeon Delving: I have a knack for finding traps and disabling them, and thanks to my resistance and stint for figuring out magic items I can even find and disable magical traps. still I have trouble with well placed or clever traps, still have quite the few mishaps. I can also pick the lock as well as the average burglar.

Improvised Combat: I'm a natural when it comes to fighting and when using a melee or throwing weapon that's not too complex, I get a knack and can use it as if I had a lesson or two in proper use of the weapon.

Cooking: I'm an alright cook but like to keep things simple, with a recipe I can cook more complex dishes though I screw up royally half the time and make things that no one would eat.

Equipment:

Clothing: Stuff I wear. I want some magical clothes but that's so expensive or hard to find.

Adventurer clothes: I love these, they're comfortable, allow freedom of movement. a simple pair of shorts with a short shirt. simple and comfortable though not very prober dress. I have a pair of boots and sandals that I wear depending on if I have to trudge through certain things.

Weapons: Things that are nasty and dangerous. But knowing this world I better keep some on hand.

Demon Sword: Simply a curved iron sword, made for slashing and looking intimidating. has a serrated back. looks more dangerous than it actually is.

Demon Knife: well it's an iron knife that goes well with the demon sword. Looks more dangerous than it is. Still they both work well enough.

Tools: All kinds of useful things that help my journeys. Don't have much now.

Thief tools: Everything a thief or treasure hunter needs though not the best tools on the market but it has what I need to pick locks and disarm traps.

Witchblade
06-17-07, 06:04 PM
Your character really has a lot of abilities for level zero.

I'm not too keen on the resistence. It needs to be toned down so that it only works some of the time. Your character can't just be immune to magic not cast by a mage, that would mean a lot of lower levelled magic traps in dungeons would just do absolutely nothing to you.

The clothing, what exactly do you mean when you say 'some of it can be magic'? Does that mean your character has some magically enchanted clothing, or can you just wear enchanted clothing?

Daggertail
06-17-07, 06:19 PM
Thanks^^

Edits made and I meant she may have magical clothes in the future, right now her only clothing is the adventurer's clothes.

Witchblade
06-17-07, 07:25 PM
No problem.

You are Re-approverized! With half the experience of your current account, of course.