PDA

View Full Version : Gol'Bron (Formerly the Red Hand)

Ranger
06-19-07, 09:26 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5772

Welcome back people! I've gotten it re-registered, however do not have permission from Ithy to use the Fist yet. So, we'll be starting from scrap. I have offered Sorahn the lead instead of me, but I figure at the moment it is going to be a joint thing till he has the time to take over more.

Till then, I have a list of people from the RPC thread that are joining again and new members. If you could all just re-post in here saying you are interested. You should pick a sect to join, preferablly pick a occupation (be some sort of craftsman, a business person, or do something like lumberjack or mining).

Once you have done that you can have at it. If you need help doing threads I'm going to be more than open to helping anyone. If you are starting out your training, it may be a bit. I have to put up the opening to the thread that will establish our outpost/city. From there we can work to build that further, and then pry the Pandemoniums Fist from the hands of the dwarven and deep-cave dwelling creatures that have overrun it.

I have plans, people. Good ones and bad ones, no doubt. If you would like to add your own, please feel free to get hold of me!

Now, onto the business part.

Members

[Name] - [deity] - [sect] - [occupation]

Ranger - All (prophet of the Thayne) - Gol'Bron/Red Hand - Master Miner, Second.

Sorahn - Ronah - Gol'Bron/Red Hand - Master Alchemist, Leader.

Witchblade - [] - [] - []

Koran - Y'edda the Wild - Red Hand - Novice Alchemist.

Bernard - Y'edda the Wild - Red Hand - Novice Alchemist.

The Barbarian - Draconus the Ancient - Red Hand - Novice Lumberjack and Carpenter

Serilliant - - Red Hand - Chief Merchant

Of Free Will - Khal'Jaren the Sage - Red Hand - Novice Mechanics

Dark Temptress - Hromagh/Khal'Jaren - Gol'Bron/Red Hand - Novice summoning and Wards

Khariss - - -

Daggertail - Y'edda the Wild - Red Hand - Artifacter and novice trapmaker.

Oracle of Jomil - Jomil the Hermitess - Gol'bron

Mutant_Lorenor - N'jal - Gol'Bron/Red Hand - Novice blacksmith

Rith - Ronus - Red Hand - Novice blacksmith and Demolitionist

Tenki - Red Hand/Black Hand - Engineer (beginning)

Renjiro - Black Hand/Read Hand - Enchanter (novice)

Current Goals

Reestablishment of an operating base: With the Fist currently overrun, and nearly forgotten over time, it is extremely important that a base is created. Many tasks can be currently employed in this mission. Wood must be cut for the buildings. Money must be gathered to fund the building and regaining the necessary tools for the craftsmen to work. It is a long process that has time to grow, but must be spurred in case of possible raids or attacks from other Power Groups.

Sorahn
06-19-07, 09:41 PM
I'm stoked to see this get back up to speed again. I'll see what I can do as far as leadership, but really for now you pretty much take the lead. You have a lot more plans than I have.

BTW if you want to put in my deity it's Ronah. A lesser thayne I was about to submit to the lore, a long time ago lol.

The Barbarian
06-19-07, 11:09 PM
Um, is there a list of deities or do we make up our own? I can't remember how I did it, lol.

Oh and consider me a lumberjack and novice carpenter and part of the Red Hand, unless you'd like me in the Black Hand to help with the military aspect of the group. It's up to you, I'd just like to be as much help as possible.

Dark Temptress
06-19-07, 11:22 PM
Novice in summoning and warding is fine. Not enchanting. A'rai can't enchant anything... not yet anyway. :p

Ranger
06-19-07, 11:30 PM
Alright. Sword, your added as a novice lumberjack and carpenter, which is amazing because we're going to need that to establish the town. As for deities, you can choose one of the main ones to follow, or make up a sub-deity like what Sorahn follows.

A'rai: I'll change that, wasn't sure... deity suggestions? And I assume your joining the Red Hand part?

EDIT: And A'rai, I was looking at your wards, what exactly can you do with those? I assumed it was all personal, but a house warded with a magic shield would be crazy amazing... lol

Daggertail
06-19-07, 11:43 PM
I'd like to join the red hand. I forgot the dieties though. But for my trade I'll be a scavenger, nothing like ancient artifacts to fund and use. Later I might be a trap maker but I have to gain some skills first.

Thanks for the link Sorahn. I'll Follow Y'edda the wild.

Of Free Will
06-19-07, 11:47 PM
I'll be joining up with this character as opposed to Ziggy. Part of Elijah's story is that he needs to learn about the dieties of Althanas, so I think this is the best way to do that.

Of Free Will - Khal'jaren the Sage - Gol'Bron/Red Hand - Thinking of delving into mechanics

Sorahn
06-19-07, 11:50 PM
A list of all the Thayne and lesser Thayne and their related personalities/history can be found Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=294) (a sticky in the role player's corner, for future reference)

Since it was supposed to be a collaborative lore, you can submit your own lesser thayne for approval (there's supposed to be a bunch of them)... that's what I did... or planned to do. I will whenever Ithy gets back on.

The Barbarian
06-20-07, 12:15 AM
Put me down for Draconus.

I'mma get that suit. I remembering helping create it. XD

Ranger
06-20-07, 12:29 AM
Done and done. Now, I have tomorrow night off, so I'll be throwing up all my posts I need to catch up on. This one should be the first... look for it, lol. I'll throw the link up here too.

Dark Temptress
06-20-07, 07:03 AM
I'm going to take Hromagh and Khal'jaren if that's okay with you. I'll join both parts, as that may be more advantageous to A'rai then just the one. It may change later on though.

As for the Sigils and Wards, I can draw them to be as big or as small as I want them, so yeah, I could protect a house or even an entire village with a ward. The only problem is, the lines drawn on the ground cannot be touched, smudged or effected in any way. If that happens and the lines are broken then the circle would no longer work.

The Audeamus Circle would be the best for warding a house though, as A'rai can control it to allow whomever she wants inside. Also, it was last indefinitely until the ward's shield is broken, the circle is effected or A'rai lowers it's protection herself.

Ranger
06-20-07, 07:51 AM
Interesting. I think we could use that, but on an entire town may be somewhat powergaming at the moment... nothing says your wards can't be set in stone? right... lol.

It'd be a simple matter of having you draw the ward with something that cannot be easily moved or erased, like strings stones or something.

Anyway, I'm adding your deity choices now.

Koran
06-20-07, 10:32 AM
I think I had Y'edda the Wild as my diety. I was of the Red Hand (Or possibly Gol'Bron as well) and I was going to do the whole apprentice alchemist with Sorahn thing.

Oh, and I've already submitted some stuff to the Book of Thyane...I wrote up the descriptions for Greylock's armor...<.<;

The Barbarian
06-20-07, 11:31 AM
Ahhh, he used your stuff in the end? lol that's cool.

Ithy had me working on some of the parts too, and I gave him my stuff (was a long time ago) before I couldn't even jump on a computer to check my email. Couldn't even remember what I wrote about it now, haha.

But your descriptions are pretty nice. And they shall be mine! XD

Koran
06-20-07, 12:56 PM
Ahhh, he used your stuff in the end? lol that's cool.

Ithy had me working on some of the parts too, and I gave him my stuff (was a long time ago) before I couldn't even jump on a computer to check my email. Couldn't even remember what I wrote about it now, haha.

But your descriptions are pretty nice. And they shall be mine! XD

Your advantages : None that I know of.

My advantages : The ability to take on any humaniod form I come in contact with. I have three flying forms. I can fly.

They'll be whose now? :p

Personally, I think those desc's need a little syntax editing...I re-read them and although the information was correct, the presentation sucked. :(

The Barbarian
06-20-07, 01:05 PM
Well they also seem to need an origin description as well. I think I was working on that before my lack of a computer event happened.

And don't worry, Tyrael will be able to compete with you soon enough. XD

Koran
06-20-07, 02:10 PM
Oh! I have the origins for Greylock's Armor...

Where should I post it?

Dark Temptress
06-20-07, 05:56 PM
The circles and wards are complex, so it would take a lot of time to carve them into stone. I would suggest something more along the lines of a paint that would need to be checked and touched up once every two weeks or so. But warding an entire village is just too far fetched, not to mention it would take like a month. So, we'll just stick with the house.

Ranger
06-20-07, 05:58 PM
Umm... in the submission thing for the Thayne. Ithy hasn't been on in a long while to approve any submissions, so I'd just write it down for now and wait till I get an answer.

Y'edda the wild you shall be part of! And Sword, if you want to get some axes a little better than what you can afford hit me up, I'll have Ranger throw a bit of cash your way. Talk 'em down first, and then I'll jump in. Lol

The Barbarian
06-20-07, 06:56 PM
lol will do!

I'm gonna bug u on AIM to see how many we should get.

Ranger
06-20-07, 07:52 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=69879#post69879

Chow's on! Come and get it! I left your introductions, where you are, and what you are doing completely up to each of you. If you are a potential memeber (one of the newer ones) just have the guy's approach you however you want them too. Say the Thayne guided them or whatever.

I'll probably throw another post up soon, maybe tonight, do what you must. If you have any questions, at all, just IM me on AIM at TheTaskmienster, MSN at hola_fools@hotmail.com, or PM me and I will respond as soon as possible!

Thanks guys. This is going to rock hardcore.

Sorahn
06-23-07, 12:22 AM
So... uhm... three days later and me and Ranger and Ranger's friend are the only people who have posted in that thread....

Just in case you were wondering participation is not optional... this is our first clan thread. At least poke your head in and say hello...

Of Free Will
06-23-07, 12:26 AM
So... uhm... three days later and me and Ranger and Ranger's friend are the only people who have posted in that thread....

Just in case you were wondering participation is not optional... this is our first clan thread. At least poke your head in and say hello...

Yeah...

The Barbarian
06-23-07, 10:37 AM
Sorry, I'm just waiting for my solo thread to be judged because I have a new item to be approved and its spells.

Going on a 3 week wait this upcoming Monday.... -_-

Ranger
06-23-07, 01:11 PM
No worries, just use liquid time. I doubt your going to need the spells all that much in this kind of thread...

Also, an update for the RH. I've extended a hand to to the House of Sora and am currently working on opening negotiations with the group to assist us. We should have an answer soon enough... I also have more idea's! So, Sorahn, if you get on tonight I'll be on later sometime after 10 eastern time. Catch me then, or just respond to the PM that I'm going to end up sending in the next hour or so...

As for everyone else, if there aren't posts up by Monday morning I will be sending out PM's. This is the welcome back/establishment of the Gol'Bron after all, I'd like for everyone to at least make a small post (nothing spectacular) saying that you are there.

We can work off of that, since we'll be using liquid time to build this bitch anyway...

Oracle of Jomil
06-23-07, 01:17 PM
Hey, (this is The Valkyrie btw, in another of my many characters) I was interested in this PG for Eisa, because she is actually an Oracle of one of the Thayne (Jomil obviously) and needs really a group to take her under their wing. Especially since she's deaf/mute and only communicates using sign language. What do you think?

Ranger
06-23-07, 01:27 PM
I think I like it, good to have another dedicated to the Thayne... So, Oracle of Jomil - Jomil (duh) - Gol'Bron

How's that look? And are you interested in taking up a hobby/occupation with the RH? I doubt it, since your a deaf/mute and not entirely sure what you could do... but just had to ask anyway.

Also, the last thing, post in the thread at the top of the page, the revival of the RH thread in Corone I started. That's all we'll really need.

Reiko
06-23-07, 02:55 PM
sorry I've been trying to think of a post. huge clan threads are still really hard for me to post in though hopefully something will come up tomorrow. today isn't being very good to me and I don't really feel up to the task of introducing myself to a large thread like this.

(this is daggertail, sorry)

Ranger
06-23-07, 03:02 PM
No worries, as long as I know ahead of time that you are going to be active I'm cool. I'm a really chill person, so I'll just relax and wait, lol.

Plus, I'm off to chill all day with my gf at Bush Gardens tomorrow, so I won't be able to post after tonight till Monday morning at least.

The Barbarian
06-23-07, 05:59 PM
I got my first post up. Gonna work to earning that gold for the PG as a spoil.

Mutant_Lorenor
06-24-07, 12:25 AM
(Kyle I'm posting my Introduction ICly cause I want my story to be part of the RH. Kyle Ranger will see this in a dream)

I see you O Childe. Floating through the darkness of my womb. Once again you faced my wrath fearlessly. No hesitation, no pause of any sort. You just faced my challenge like the blind lamb ye are. O my childe look how thou floats through the darkness. My Endless have you now. Yet thou struggles to keep thy atma afloat. The ocean of eternity now surrounds thee. But thou fights my childe possessing a quality that so many of my ilk lack. O my childe worry not for I see thee and I thy strength. Thou art worthy of my embrace. N'Jal's Call.

Patron Deity=N'Jal

Sacrifice=Original eyes now composed of deeply glowing purple eyes.

Lorenor floated through the muck for an eternity. At once the substance a black oil at the same time retaining the properties of an organized sentient being. One part of a greater whole--a collective. Lorenor's person fell down the form of the collective--a single speck across falling down the void lost to the rest of Althanas. How many times now? At the zenith of his destiny the warrior always fell. At the peak of certain fame and achieving the ever-elusive the glory, the warrior fell. Lorenor slept for ages in the comfort of the shell of darkness. Darkness felt right, darkness felt like it should be a sweet home. No troubles, no tribulations nobody to betray the poor wretch. In one fell move the lad started his war against The Thaynes, those blasphemous creations of man. The ones that tried to destroy him and his best friend Zephyriah Aibrone so many ages prior.

Again the glory that he'd obtained in that one delicious moment of out-smarting the Thaynes robbed from his clutches. So bitter had Lorenor grown that no longer did he attempt to cease the destiny that so rightfully belonged to him. So disenchanted did the undead become that no longer did he attempt to plague the living. No longer did he attempt to be the villain of olde. His fighting spirit was crushed somewhere in the rocks of olde Haidia to be forgotten once more. Yet somewhere in her own prison, lurked an individual in the Althanas Metaverse that bore the hatred that Lorenor bore and this hatred would become her weapon. So she watched him fall through the very Endless that N'Jal herself sent upon Althanas so many eons ago before The War of the Tap.

N'Jal knew that at long last after so many pretenders and so many frauds, she'd found her Anti-Paladin. She'd found her Priest. N'Jal's clutches moved through the dark void communing with the very creatures that she'd forged up in her prison-moon. She called to the small confused child and touched its very atma filling it with purpose anew. Across the eternity N'Jal gave one command to the child. "When thou awakens O Childe. Thou shalt begin our war against the Thaynes once more. Thou shalt bring the Darkness to this cursed land of Althanas. Awaken my Chosen One. Awaken my Childe of Darkness." The command was simple and felt across the eternity.

The day had come.

From The Endless there rose a warrior who could eventually gain control of the plague. He rose from the Darkness to awaken to the Caves of Haide. One phrase repeated itself over and over. "Seek the Red Hand O Childe of mine there is one who will await thee." With this, Lorenor once again prepared to abandon Haide and make his way to the Surface World to bring terror to the land once more.

Main Occupation: Swordsman
Sub Occupation: Blacksmith

(Kyle this is as we discussed we will do one o f those Thayne Quests as soon as you want to)

The Barbarian
06-24-07, 01:22 PM
Well....ok, lol.

Back to being OOC about things.... :p

Post ye' scoundrels! Let us bring pride and honor to the gods and to our coin sacks! XD

Bernard
06-24-07, 01:38 PM
RANGER!

Just a note, when Koran registered...he also registered with this member account as well.

Cause this character follows Koran around. Bernard will have the same deity and job placement.

THAT'S RIGHT SORAHN! You've got two apprentices. :D

</will post in thread with both characters soon...=/>

Sorahn
06-24-07, 02:15 PM
Patron Deity=N'Jal

Just a word of caution: best keep this to yourself ICly. We don't have a problem with N'Jal being your deity, just keep in mind that our characters IC will label you a heretic and... things... will happen... ;)

That said welcome aboard!

Oracle of Jomil
06-24-07, 02:44 PM
Yeah, considering that all but Eisa were murdered by N'jallian Spidermagi at the temple at Jomil's Icehenge? She'd probably have a bit of a conniption fit. Or something.

Of Free Will
06-24-07, 04:45 PM
Just a word of caution: best keep this to yourself ICly. We don't have a problem with N'Jal being your deity, just keep in mind that our characters IC will label you a heretic and... things... will happen... ;)

That said welcome aboard!

Well actually you could tell Elijah because he doesn't know anything about N'Jal, other than the fact that he could find no information on her. See he would see it simply as an opportunity to gain more understanding of the Thayne. However he might end up talking to someone else about it, not knowing that N'Jal is bad or whatever, so maybe you shouldn't talk about it to anyone. lol

Witchblade
06-24-07, 04:56 PM
My character doesn't care either way about the Thayne, they're just more false Gods to her. :p But I posted anyway.

Mutant_Lorenor
06-24-07, 05:20 PM
Nobody will really know about Lorenor being a disciple of NJal--at least not right away. He's going to keep that a secret thing regardless.

And besides--Lorenor despises all the rest of the Thaynes and has a plan to make life very miserable for people (Besides RH members) who do openly worship the Elder Thaynes.

Ranger
06-24-07, 06:10 PM
-shrug- Bernard's going to be added now. Ranger can know, because he follows her too... but only because he's a non-discriminating prophet of ALL the Thayne. So, I'll be down for that quest.

You can use your post to join the Gol'Bron with, but put it up in the one thread or whatev.

Thanks for the post Witchy, it'll be interesting to have you aboard to say the least. Lol.

Dark Temptress
06-24-07, 06:53 PM
I won't be able to post in this re-establishing thread as I'm extremely busy at the moment. Plus, there are things I would like to get done with A'rai first before I have her come into this. So, her joining the Gol'Bron shall be done in another thread later on... I apologize if this inconveniences anyone.

Witchblade
06-24-07, 06:55 PM
Yeah, let's just say that Witchblade isn't in the Clan for the Thayne in the least, though I might plan some stuff that Hromagh may have in store for her anyway. After all, just because she doesn't want to believe in him, doesn't mean he can't force her to.

Ranger
06-24-07, 11:14 PM
Lol, good deal Witchy.

And no worries A'rai, I'll get something up with you whenever you have the time... just hit me up on AIM or shoot a PM my way.

Rith
06-26-07, 03:27 PM
Alright Ranger, after a few day's thought, I've been swayed... I guess this mean's I'm taking you up on joining. Now what do I do lol.

The Barbarian
06-26-07, 04:01 PM
Since Ranger isn't online, I'll help ya out.

First if you want, you may pick a Thayne or Lesser Thayne to follow. This link (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=294). Bookmark it when you get there (if you're interested in the lore and getting to know the gods). You also have the option of making your own Lesser Thayne, but you may as well hold off on that for now since the original creator of all of this isn't on very much and not that easy to get a hold of.

You can also pick a profession. Mining, lumberjacking, alchemy, etc etc. So you can do both, or just one.

So yea, if you need anymore help, feel free to ask! ^_^

Rith
06-26-07, 04:47 PM
If anything, I'll go with Ronus as my Thayne I guess.

Profession being a Blacksmith and whatever the name for someone who handles explosives is, I can't think of it, yet it's on the tip of my tongue...

Ranger
06-26-07, 05:03 PM
Alright, the only other thing is could you give me a quick idea of who or what Ronus is? Even if it's just a small explination...

And you're added man. Post in the big thread in Corone if you want to be added IC'ly. Thanks man. Do you need anything either?

Mutant_Lorenor
06-26-07, 05:04 PM
Rith do you mean a Demolitions Expert?

Ranger
06-26-07, 05:12 PM
yeah, I put him down as Novice Blacksmith and Demolitionist. That work?

Mutant_Lorenor
06-26-07, 05:37 PM
A Time of Prophecy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=70621#post70621)

A story started between myself and Kyle. One of them Thayne Quest thingies--this is open to any RH members who want to participate.

Ranger
06-26-07, 05:54 PM
Side note: It's dealing with N'jal, and at the foothills of the mountain that we are working under. Off to the West i suppose. If your interested it's an open invitation, just be active.

Rith
06-26-07, 09:04 PM
Yes that does work. And Ronus is listed as a lesser Thayne... I have no idea but it mentioned something about an undying Dwarf, and being a Dwarf, naturally...lol

Koran
06-27-07, 11:40 AM
I posted! Yay...finally...

The Barbarian
07-03-07, 02:32 AM
So who's next? I'd love to see us reign supreme once again!

Mutant_Lorenor
07-04-07, 11:17 PM
Don't forget guys I started up that other quest with Ranger. Its well underway and I posted up a link to it in an earlier post. Its shaping up pretty well.

Tiberius
07-05-07, 12:15 PM
Can I join?

My character can't speak common, but he's an excellent soldier and an exceptional workman. He can understand basic sign language and if taught, can learn common, or at least, some of it.

He wouldn't be aware of any gods, he knows his own, but if he were to learn common and be able to compare his to yours, he might find his calling.

He wouldn't be able to chose a profession, he can't speak common, so...yeah.

Ranger
07-05-07, 11:48 PM
Well, I got that you can't speak common... lol.

I'll add you on as part of the BH (black hand) which is the soldier division. You can help with the reestablishment of our outpost and such, then will be used as a soldier in the outpost (like a watch officer or something) or be sent on missions with the Gol'Bron and Red Hand as an enforcer of sorts.

Sound fine?

Tiberius
07-06-07, 08:53 AM
He can do that. Might even be able to bring a bit of the Legion mentality to the BH.

Cool.

Ranger
07-07-07, 06:24 PM
Alright, I'm moving again people, so I'll be on and off for the next few days, and have been since the past few. Sorry about the no warning, but I didn't get any either... -_-

Witchblade
07-07-07, 11:44 PM
*shakes fist*

I don't want to hear any excuses! I only have a short amount of time here before I leave. :p

The Barbarian
07-09-07, 05:49 AM
lol

It's cool man. Don't forget about the axes! XD

I'll be posting soon in the intro thread too.

InfernoChild
07-10-07, 08:27 PM
I'll join up as part of the black hand. I'm a shadow, trying to get back to being an angel. I may have just joined up but I'm not a noob to rping. If excepted I'll follow Y'edda the wild.

Ranger
07-10-07, 08:49 PM
Alright, sounds good to me. Just post up in the intro thread, which is linked at the top of the second page... I think.

I'll add you to the roster, and if you ever need help just catch me. I'm on randomly, because of bad internet connection... but I'll help with whatever.

Mutant_Lorenor
07-26-07, 05:01 PM
Its me gang--you're friendly neighborhood ST. I'm trying to keep us all busy in Kyle's apparent absence. You guys want to quest, just join Trial By Fire (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6701) Its open to ALL Gol'bron members. Please join up and help keep the Power Group alive in Kyle's absence. Sorahn, I'd like to talk to you on AIM please contact me; Creno05051978.

Tenki
07-26-07, 07:50 PM
I'll join up as a Black Hand member and Engineer. However, I won't use any of the Thayne(s) because my character isn't even from this world and wouldn't know of your gods. In fact, it's still up to debate in my mind if Tenki has any in the first place.

(Invited by Lorenor)

Sorahn
07-27-07, 12:55 AM
Alright, you're in.

By the way, in the interest of organization, I'm going to greater emphasize the different sects, more like the way Ithermoss had it before. There will be three different sub-groups to the clan: The Red Hand, The Gol'Bron, and The Black Hand. However it's possible to be a member of more than one sect at a time, since we are still one big clan.

Just the way Ithermoss intended, the Red Hand will be concerned with trades and finances. All members of this group must have a trade and practice it. This will help the group obtain the financial backing we will need.

The Black Hand, as always, will be the assassins. The trustworthy and loyal people I can call upon to do anything I need done.

The Gol'Bron will be pretty central to the group (I mean, it's the name of the clan). This will be the Thayne focus of the group. All members of this sect must have a patron deity.

Like I said, you can be in more than one or all of these groups, and can switch between them. I don't want this to undermine the unity of the clan, merely organize it. Plus, it was registered this way anyway, and Ithermoss set it up like this.

Soon I will be picking people to head up each sect, who will report to me and Ranger, and advise us as necessary. Don't ask me for these jobs. I'd rather you prove to me you're the right person with your actions.

Other than all that I can say that for those of you who aren't aware, big plans are in the works for this clan. So stick with us just a little longer. ;)

Renjiro
08-04-07, 08:15 PM
I would like to join with the Black Hand for now. I follow no Thayne but instead worship the heavens. I will become a novice wizard (enchanter) for the group.

Sorahn
08-04-07, 09:13 PM
Welcome aboard. ;)

I'd add you and Tenki to the roster in the first post, but it's not mine, so I can't edit it. :p

The Barbarian
08-27-07, 12:40 PM
So was the thread sent in for judging? I would've loved to post more....but no one ever did any day transition. Was mostly a talk between sorahn and lorenor the last 2 pages.

And then Ranger vanished, lol. Is this PG gonna keep on trucking or is it gonna fizzle out?

Sorahn
08-27-07, 01:53 PM
Yeah the thread has already been submitted. Really it was just me and Lorenor talking cause we were waiting for other people to join in. Finally we just decided that that thread had run its course so we sent it in.

However there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in the clan coming up soon. Keep an eye out for another PG thread detailing maybe some clan missions, upcoming events, and maybe even some other special stuff. ;) I want to try to get the clan fired up and active, cause right now it really does seem like it's just me and Lorenor.

I assure you, I will not let this clan fizzle out. I've assumed the role of leader and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Classes just started back for me so it's been a little hectic trying to get homework done and get things organized here at college. But I'm gonna lead this group if it kills me daggumit. :p

The Architect
09-05-07, 10:41 AM
Sorahn, let me know when you're going to be online. You, me, and Raelyse need to discuss the state of the power groups and figure out how to make things more vibrant here. PLEASE let me know.

Mutant_Lorenor
09-06-07, 03:59 PM
Just so we all know whats up, Varia has taken up judgment of our first Power Group Quest. I'm currently hosting the second one, linked above. So if anyone besides Sorahn and myself want to be in the quest that's in our group feel free to join in. There's still time before we head off into the dungeon we're going to explore.

I want Gol'bron people up in that quest. There's going to be one cool artifact (Of a Character's choice) for everyone involved. So please join up. It's the Trial By Fire quest, currently active. I want more people involved in it.

Ranger
09-06-07, 05:05 PM
Renjiro and Tenki have been added to the first post. My absence has been dwindling as of late, I'm always on Althy, but still can't post. Don't try hastling me into post, it's why I'm not on logged most of the time, heh. Still having plenty of personal issues, but I will be trying to get back into the swing of things.

Anything you need from me Sorahn, just hit me up via PM or if I'm on AIM, which is rare, and I'll get on it if possible...

Welcome newer people, thanks for stickin' around older people, and let's make this place amazing.

Renjiro
09-06-07, 09:07 PM
@ Lorenor - I didn't realize it was still open to newcomers. I'll try to jump into it over the weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

@ Ranger - Thanks for adding me.

Mutant_Lorenor
09-07-07, 01:33 PM
No problem Renjiro, feel free to join Trial By Fire (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=6701) and get posting you're intro. Once we head into the dungeon, the thread will be closed to newcomers. So guys, hurry up and join while you still can! I'd like as many of our active people involved in this quest as possible.

One other note:

Since Ranger's hiatus, I need at least ONE other steady Gol'bron member to help me complete A Time of Prophecy (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=5926) I NEED this quest done for my character's growth. Also, I'm trying to help host as many Gol'bron missions as we need to in order to keep our Power Group active. Ranger, hit me up with an IM if you simply just want out of the Quest, I can write you out in some clever way,or just say you got left behind. I know you're still unable to write and hopefully you can get over this soon cause we need our core people to keep the Power Group active.