PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Kirby
06-20-07, 04:56 PM
Hello everyone,

I just joined, and happy to be here. I've read over some of the stuff in the forum so far, and it all looks rather interesting and engaging.

I just submitted a character, Titus the Namer, so it shouldn't be long before I get started with some quests and what-not. If anyone knows of any open quests or threads that I could jump into, don't hesitate to let me know.

Again, glad to be here, and hello to all!

NightCast
06-20-07, 06:24 PM
Glad to have you.

I'm DarkStrike, or was at least...

Anyway, I have my own character in the making and am actually almost finished with my super long history so it looks like things are going to heat up real fast ^.^

Cyrus the virus
06-20-07, 06:36 PM
Hi Kirby!

Nice to have you here :) Enjoy Althanas!

Ther
06-20-07, 07:35 PM
Welcome Kirby, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! I'm sure you'll meet some very, well, "unique" people around these parts.

Also a tip: the 300 GP in parentheses you see in your profile is extra money for your character to use in The Bazaar. It expires a month after you register, so you'll want to use it as soon as you can.

Synful_Blood
06-20-07, 07:36 PM
Hi. We've already met.

Ranger
06-20-07, 07:39 PM
ha, we've met as well a bit. Welcome... I'll be throwing a post up in that PP thread for you sometime tonight, after I get two others put away... lol

Witchblade
06-20-07, 07:45 PM
Welcome to Althanas!

Please keeps your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Cyrus the virus, Santhalas, Dissinger, Letho, Artifex Felicis, AdventWings and Slayer of the rot for they may become dependant on you and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*Offers you a plate of cookies*

Massacre
06-20-07, 07:59 PM
Welcome and uh, watch your step. ;)

Daggertail
06-20-07, 08:05 PM
hihi and welcome.

hope you have lots of fun and the like. Having fun is the biggest reason to be here. Feel free to bug anyone as they will try to help you and the like.

AdventWings
06-24-07, 02:08 PM
Ditto to all of the above.

Welcome to Althanas, where everyone carries something sharp and pointy! Either that, or something that can bring you a world of hurt. ;)

Have fun making friends (and IC rivals) while unveiling your skills! We Moderators are only a click away in case you need any help.

Elijah_Morendale
06-24-07, 02:16 PM
Welcome!

streak101
06-24-07, 02:31 PM
It's KIRBY! Howya doin? I'd give you cookies, but Witchy's already given you some!

Bon Appetite! Hope you have fun here!