PDA

View Full Version : Battle! Open!

chumley
04-16-06, 08:40 PM
chumley crashed through the wall because his hangglider was out of control. he jumped into a kung fu pose

"my name is chumley and Im here to FIGHT!" he said, a monk turned to him and said okay follow me. they walked into another room where some dude was kicking the wall, chumley looked at him and screamed "STOP KICKIGN THE WALL YOU IDIOT" the guy got mad but chumely punched him in the face and he ran away

"okay wait here for your opponent the monk said and walked away. chumley waited

((please post someone!))

Breaker
04-16-06, 08:47 PM
Josh was performing his early morning wall-kicking at the Citadel when some strange elaphant man ran in, screamed at him and punched him in the nose. Completely surprised and knocked flying, Josh fled the room with blood streaming down his chin. He soon found a monk, though, who healed him quickly.

"Are you alright?" the monk asked.
Josh shook his head.
"Do you want a mug of ale?" The mug asked.
Josh shook his head.
"Do you want to go break the mean elephants neck?" The increasingly irritated monk inquired.
Josh nodded sulkily, then decided to quit acting like such a baby and turned, racing back to the room and skidding to a halt.

"Fight me fair, you giant gray bully! I'd say I'll fight with one hand behind my back, but I really don't want to!"

chumley
04-16-06, 08:54 PM
chumley was prety surprised by this dude. he was like "okay fine we can fight fair, i used to fight guys all the time" usually I knock them out cold chumley thought

didn't matter though, he looked around the room and saw a pile of food in the corner, there were a bunch of tomatos over there. Chumley smiled and tried to punch the guy in the face again and then he ran towards the tomatos. a monk jumped out of no where and said NO THOSE TOMATOS ARE FOR ME but chumley tripped him up and he fell on his but. "Ha ha' Chumley said, this battle was so easy

chumley
04-18-06, 09:43 PM
chumely ran to the pile of tomatos and started throwing them at the dude he was fighting

stop being a chicken and FIGHT ME!" Chimley yelled. "whats the matter you fairy-ass?"

he saw the mug that asked the other dude if he wanted to drink a mug of ale and was like dude a talking mug but he ignored it because it was probably a trick by his archenemy Rami Fayyazi.

Letho
09-24-06, 10:38 AM
This thread has been closed due to inactivity and moved to the Archives. If you wish to reactivate this thread, please PM me or one of the administrators.