PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Threads

Kirby
06-22-07, 05:24 PM
Here's a question: am I restricted to posting in the area I'm currently "in," or can I join other threads and RP there?

Synful_Blood
06-22-07, 05:25 PM
Join as many threads as you feel comfortable with.

It's called "fluid time."

Massacre
06-22-07, 05:28 PM
Or liquid time. I like the sound better. :p

Witchblade
06-22-07, 06:01 PM
lol, liquid time, baby.

Yeah, as long as you can keep track of all of it in your head, you're good to go. Just try not to join too many threads and become overburdened with them all... like I do. >.>

Daggertail
06-22-07, 10:16 PM
yeah multiple threads are a good idea. there's no limit but it's nice having a few when a quest dies or something like that. as long as you have fun it's all good.

streak101
06-23-07, 01:45 AM
Liquid time! Hehe, every time I say that I imagine Bill Nye using one of those science beakers to make his head a funny shape. Ha...memories of childhood.

but yeah, if you stockpile yourself with quests you might not be able to manage them all. I'm in at most 3 and if one of those die out, the others are my safety net :p

Kirby
06-25-07, 09:16 PM
Alright, cool, thanks all. I was just curious, since my first thread seems to be dying out and I'm eager to play elsewhere.

Edward Judorne
06-25-07, 09:36 PM
lol, liquid time, baby.

Yeah, as long as you can keep track of all of it in your head, you're good to go. Just try not to join too many threads and become overburdened with them all... like I do. >.>

You have it easy. try not to make too many characters out of boredom like me.

Elrundir
06-25-07, 09:43 PM
By the way, the Subscribe to Thread feature is super handy once you get into multiple threads.