PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Rajani Aishwara
06-24-07, 10:14 AM
And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I didn't mean to leave so suddenly like I did. One of my friends and her family died in a wrong way car accident so things have been very down in Charlotte as of late. Althanas was one of the last things on my mind this past month, but I hope this game can help me move on now. I'd like to apologize to many many people.

First of all I'd like to apologize to the Peregrine Group. It's all but dead because of me and I hope to make up for it a little later on in this post. Cyrus, Christina Bredith, Nymph & Dragon, and Massacre, I would like to apologize for disappearing from Blossom Rain. Maybe we can continue it. Karuka Tida, you're the only one who was going to stick around for Aerie of Akashima, and I appreciate that. The person I'd like to apologize to the most is Ataraxis. She was the most dedicated member of the Peregrine Group and never abandoned any of our endeavors, but my absence made that go to waist.

I really can't speak for my roomate Chidori/Io, but I have a feeling he may return. I ask that you send your condolences because he's had a very rough 06/07 year with his own car accident and a death in his family in November.

The Architect and I have been talking via e-mail, I've looked at his writing and his power group, and I really like the way the guy does business. House of Sora would be all the more powerful and great with the Peregrine Group by its side, which is why I'm making the Peregrine Group the business Lodge of the House of Sora. I'm donating the whole of my personal gp to the group. If anyone from the former Peregrine Group would like to join or has any issues about this move just pm, aim, or e-mail me.

If those of you who played with me would like to continue our quests just let me know.

Daggertail
06-24-07, 10:41 AM
hey no worries^^

None of us can eat, think, breath Althanas and I know it can be tough during tragedy so writing may be the last on your mind. But either way it's great to have you back.^^

You also have some tough competition in the red hand too. Hope you have lots of fun again.

Rajani Aishwara
06-24-07, 10:43 AM
I definitely need to apologize to you. You had a similar situation on your hands back when I joined.

Daggertail
06-24-07, 10:51 AM
it's cool^^ Life has it's ups and downs for us all and we all handle them differently.

Ataraxis
06-24-07, 10:53 AM
No worries, Raj. I know for a fact how circumstances can make us all but forget about writing. I've lost my step-sister recently, and the last thing on my mind was having fun here. I can definitely say, however, that after a while, having something that occupies you like Althanas can become a true blessing.

And on a, perhaps, lighter note, I'll be glad to pick up Priya from wherever we left off, as I'll continue being a part of the Peregrine Group in whatever form it may and will take!

Rajani Aishwara
06-24-07, 12:30 PM
Thank you everyone, and I hope to get things back into full swing immediately. I've completed the annex of the Peregrine Group to the House of Sora, and I hope to get to Priya soon.

AdventWings
06-24-07, 01:57 PM
Hey, welcome back to the realm of Althanas, Raj.

I'm very sorry to hear that, it must be really hard for you guys. For now, just try to ease back in and don't stress over the petty stuff around here. :)

Karuka
06-24-07, 02:02 PM
I'm sorry about your friend. :(