PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo

Blackjack
06-24-07, 10:49 PM
I'm leaving for Anime expo very shortly, so i won't be posting from today until July 3rd when I get back. Ill take a lot of pictures and get some cool videos to show you guys! If you're going to anime expo please go to the Popshock! I'm going to be performing first " M-flo Loves Boa Love Bug" cheer for me if you are there. Lots of noise to make me not nervous would be great.

See you when I get back.

streak101
06-24-07, 11:38 PM
I;m not going but i can cheer from the site!

GO FOR IT! YOU CAN DO IT! WOOOOOOOO!

GOOD LUCK! BREAK A LEG! BUT NOT REALLY! DON'T BREAK YOUR LEG! IT'S BLEEDIN PAINFUL!

The Barbarian
06-25-07, 02:59 AM
lol I'm going on Sunday and Monday.

My first ever, hope its fun, heh.

Have a blast you little asian girl! XD

AdventWings
06-25-07, 03:06 AM
Picture, Tarachan! Pictures, please~ ^_^

And have fun, Nya~!

Witchblade
06-25-07, 07:58 AM
Have fun!

*waves goodbye, throwing rice at you*

Ahh... I wish Anime North would come again.

The Barbarian
06-28-07, 06:24 PM
Well, I just dropped off some people for expo today. They Hyatt hotel they are staying at is really nice. I'll be back there on Sunday morning to see how things are going. When I left I could tell it was gonna be a pretty fun time, heh.

The Barbarian
07-03-07, 02:21 AM
Double Post. I'll take it up with Satan later.

Expo was rather interesting lol. Aside from the crazy people running around with fake swords, posing for random pictures, and strange half-drunk girls asking me if I wanted a lap dance for a few bucks, I had a pretty good time.

Oh and I'll be posting with my characters soon. Like tomorrow soon. Just finished with my expo group like an hour ago, haha.

Blackjack
07-04-07, 08:41 PM
i'm back from expo too, it was awesome! my group got interviewed by a japanese radio station, and an La radio station. i also got a pic with another althanian! we should have annual althanas gatherings at AX too.

AdventWings
07-05-07, 01:25 AM
Just you wait, AX... I'll be there soon enough!

*Starts hoarding money for a plane ride to LA*