PDA

View Full Version : Shalo'zier Thrancendor, Mercenary for Hire

Shalo'zier
04-17-06, 11:40 AM
Character Name: Shalo'zier (Shal) Thrancendor
Race: Dark Dragon (Bipedial - Meaning he walks on two legs, and resembles a human in appearance, except for his wings, tail and scales.)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Maroon
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 184 lbs (Caused by added weight of wings and tail.)
Allignment: Neutral

Class Type: Wandering Mercenary / Dragon "Hunter" for Home Nation. (To help protect their homeland, the Dragons and Angels made an elite class of soldiers, that wander the world. Their job is to be available at any beck and call, for their country, while helping another.)

Appearance: Has 2 appearances. 1 is his true, dragon self, the other is a human disguise that he uses to move without suspision in human states and cities. The human disguise is made through an advanced Draconic/Angelic spell.

Correct, Dragon appearance: Black scales covering entire body. 4 foot tail, with 4 matching axe heads near the end. Maroon colored eyes, and large canine teeth. Wings reach over head with large white spike at thumb place. The wings webbing is blood red, as the frame of the wing is black.

Wears a white shirt with long ragedly cut black cuffs that has a red ligning, under a long sleaved black sweater, with another light jacket over that. Fitted pants, that get progressivily larger the closer it get's to feet, that are covered in a long, black pair of tube socks, and a strong, steel backed boot. A full length Seal Leather Trench Coat (Refer to Armor for details) covers all equipment and items. The hands are protected with leather gloves, and the wrist with a custom guard. The coat is covered in various magical symbols and has silver accents. The top of the coat covers the mouth when viewed from side. From the side, the wearers body is hidden the only visible body parts are the wings, and the hilts of swords.

Human Disguise: Human appearance is similar to obove, but no wings, and no tail. Very Pale skin. Slitted maroon eyes, and large canine teeth are still present.

Personality: Very calm and collected. Always has a logical point of view. Has a very dark outlook on life, and a silent resentment of humans (Check History for more details) Very shy, and always curtious. Conciderd the most skilled mage and warrior in the last known Angel and Dragon hybrid city of Barthendarisia.

Weapons: Twin Katana that have no elemental powers/skill. They were originaly Helifigh Thrancedor's, father of Shalo'zier Thrancendor. Primary weapon, because they are the weakest weapons, and serve as a measurement the skill of another opponent. Sometimes, will use only one katana, but only in sparing and hunting.

4 matching Iron axe heads attached to a ring strapped near the end of tail. A traditional equipment of Dragons of Barthendarisia, they are attached at youth, at base of tail, then grows out, until they no longer fit. Then the ring that holds it on is replaced. No elemantal powers/skill.

Shadow Blood, AKA Knife of Darkness, AKA Sword of 1000 Tears. A Black Silver (Same strength as Iron,) Tear-pointed sword. Rarely used as it is the most powerful of all equipment owned. Most powerful weapon in current possesion, used sometimes to focus magic spells. (Refer to weapon type for more information)

Weapon Element: Shadow Blood (Darkness) Capable of turning the wielder, and whatever/whoever the wielder touches, into a puddle of condenced shadow, that moves at a very close to light speed pace. (Details in Skills and Skill Limitations)

Weapon Type: Tail axe - Iron

Twin Katana - Iron

Shadow Blood - Long ago an evil wizard was turned to silver, though this evil turned the silver to a deep shade of black. Fearing this evil will infect the world, the angels turned the wizards silver body into a sword, and gave it to their priests to attempt to seal this evil. After many years the sword finally was releaced, and given to the Dark Dragon Clan to watch over. Since then it was passed through the generations until it ended up in the last Dark Dragon family, and now is under the guard of Shalo'zier Thrancendor.

Armor: 3 Layer Trench coat. 1st Layer (Outer Layer) Hard Seal Leather. 2nd Layer (Middle layer) Light chain mail. 3rd Layer (Inner Layer) A blend of Cotton, Silk, and Felt all work to keep wearer safe from the mail lining and warm from elements (IE Rain, Wind, Sandstorms, Snow; ect...).

Armor Type: Trench Coat : Hard Seal Leather, Iron Chain Mail, Felt, Silk, Cotton. Protects body from major lacerations, but will not protect against direct hits. Was made to block arrows, but every 1/10 arrows gets though. Was not made to protect wings, and not meant to fight any long battels with. Prefered over more protective armors.

Items: Various basic bandages and salves, used for wrapping up cuts. This is the basic nessesity of any wanderer. They posess no magical power or skills on their own.

4 knives - 6 inches long, paper thin, serated cutting edgs. Used only to cut food, and cutting through arrows that have pierced wings. Cannot be thrown, and very weak if used in actual combat. No elemental powers/skill

Skills: Transform into a puddle of shadows - A skill granted by using Shadowblood as a catalyst for magic. It temporarily turns the user into a puddle of shadows that has the ability to move very quickly. Often used to get under locked doors to get to a target of an assassination. Can be used to carry people into a building.

Breathing Fire - Various chemicles in the body fuse, then travel on the breath to make the pillar of flame. This lasts thirty seconds, before the user needs to breath air again. The flame itself can melt a very few metals, and only after breating on them many times. So far, it tales about twenty full half minute breaths to melt steel. This is sometimes used to fix weapons, when a town with a blacksmith is too far away.

Basic Healing Spells - Minor woulds, like small cuts, sprains, muscle tears. No scars remain, this is due to the way healing is done. Reversing time in a localized place, to a point where the wound was yet to be inflicted.

Skill Restrictions: Flying - While mostly is not used, as while on the outside, he prefers to walk, his flying restrictions are as follows. Only glides short distances because he tries dilligently to about being seen, and a flying man isn't the most unsuspicous sight. Cannot carry more then ten pounds.

Sword Skills - Skill with katana is very minimal, and stumbles a lot when guarding, and thrusting. Skill when wielding Shadowblood is a bit more stable, but guarding with the sword itself proves troublesome.

Transforms into a puddle of shadows -Transformation lasts only 25 seconds, so whatever it is used for has to be done quickly. Using to many times (more than three times a month) causes the next transformation to become irreversable. If used for too long, the spell will cause the death of the user. Anything or anybody that is being carried in the puddle, and if the user dies, they will be ejected without harm. Cannot move more than 3 people at one time. Cannot use in a battle. This skill needs a lot of concentration, and battle doesn't not give one a chance to keep their minds calm enough to use it.

Can't breath fire for more than thirty seconds.

Healing spells - While he is able to heal small cuts, sprains, muscle tears, he is unable to give back any blood that is spilled. Soreness, and pain is still felt by the person the spell is being enacted upon.

Can't cast any spells if too tired exhausted. Human Holy Grounds impact negativily on potency of spells. Graveyards are the exception Maximum of 10 magic spells can be cast at one time. 5 when in human disguise.

Cannot contact souls that have already gone beyond the void.

History: Many years ago there was a great empire. This empire was the known to the humans as the "Ellnarva." In this land, the Angels and Dragons lived in peace. To the lucky many to live there, it was called, "Valunthijikia." But there was soon a war, in which the humans attacked this land, and used magic spells that forced the angels and dragons to the sea.

Under the waves, the Angels and Dragons found a new home, a cave with many unique geographical features, that made it prefect for living in. And for over 2000 years the people of this city called, Barthendarisia, lived in peace, until again, the humans attacked. What resulted was a bloody battle, at the end of which, the Barthen forces found victory. Thanks to the help of the last Dark Dragon Shalo'zier Thrancendor, wielding a ceremonial tail axe, his father's twin katana, and the black Shadow Blood. He who, a year ago lost his parents to a human scouting raid.

After the battle, many Dragons and Angels left this home to find a new existence under the sun. Shalo'zier was among these Dragons. For him, the new life under the sun meant something different. He wishes to find answers, and possibly a cure, to the other sie of him. The one that vie's for control, and the one that made him kill 20,000 soldiers in one night.

Redeemer
04-17-06, 12:12 PM
-You have way too many spells. I mean, WAY too many. Especially ebcause you have weapons, you have more spells than allowed for a mage alone. Please, get rid of a few, and by a few, 3 or more.

Shalo'zier
04-17-06, 12:59 PM
I reduced my abilities to casting, manipulating and healing..... and my Shadowtransit, which I really, really want to keep.

Does talking to dead people count as a spell?

Redeemer
04-17-06, 01:14 PM
When I meant spells, I was talking about your abilities as a whole. I mean, you've got breathing fire, the shadow puddle, you've got a huge arsenal of weapons, you've got those spells. Plus, if you have any fighting skills for your katana, you need to add those in. 4 skills max, maybe five including the fighting skills.

Shalo'zier
04-17-06, 07:59 PM
Edited.

I took away conjuring and manipulation. Also, I thought I might as well add one for flying. Proficiency with swords were also added.

Redeemer
04-17-06, 08:11 PM
-Your healing is way too strong. At level 0, we allow only minor wounds to be healed.
-Your flying is way too good. You have to retrict it to a glide at the most, because you have so many other skills.
-What is first dan and second dan...or...Kendo for that matter...I know it has something to do with wooden swords.
-You fire breath is WAY too strong. Melting any metal at this time is far too powerful. And lasting for a minute is a long time.

I know this is asking alot, but level 0 characters have to be weak, to be fair.

Shalo'zier
04-17-06, 08:24 PM
I understand. It's just that the last site I was at didn't have as many rules on skills, and didn't lump sword skills with it. It's a strange transition. Oh..... edited.

Redeemer
04-18-06, 04:28 PM
-The heal is still too powerful. Minor woulds, like small cuts, sprains, muscle tears. Small things like that for level one.

-Fire breath? Can it last around 20-30 seconds. A minute is a very long time, considering it's basically a flamethrower. ((you still have it as a minute under skills))

Shalo'zier
04-18-06, 04:58 PM
I had stated that he can't use if for more then half a minute (30 secs) but this must have been confused, and I changed it to read "Can't breath fire for more then thirty seconds."

I used exactly what you had posted to be the limits of my healing ability.

Redeemer
04-18-06, 10:00 PM
Breathing Fire - Various chemicles in the body fuse, then travel on the breath to make the pillar of flame. This lasts only one minute, before the user needs to breath air again. The flame itself can melt a very few metals, and only after breating on them many times. So far, it tales about twenty full half minute breaths to melt steel. This is sometimes used to fix weapons, when a town with a blacksmith is too far away.

Right there, you need to edit that.

Shalo'zier
04-19-06, 03:15 PM
Whoops.....

*Embarrased.*

Edited.

Redeemer
04-20-06, 09:42 PM
-Alright, you have too much armor right now. Considering you have a trenchcoat, lined with steel chainmail, that's basically full body. I need only one half of the body covered. Also, I'd like it if it were iron, or something weaker. You have alot of steel.

Shalo'zier
05-03-06, 08:04 PM
Edited. Shield gone completely, and I changed it to iron chain mail.

Redeemer
05-04-06, 04:27 PM
Alright, Hopefully lastly, can you please lower your weapons to Iron, just to be fair, with your number of skills?

If you do that, I think I can approve you.

Shalo'zier
05-04-06, 05:18 PM
Changed. Shadowblood I'm keeping Black Silver though.

Redeemer
05-04-06, 05:43 PM
Is it as strong as Iron for now, it can be a different metal but needs to be as strong as iron.

Shalo'zier
05-04-06, 05:44 PM
It's as strong as iron.

Redeemer
05-04-06, 09:12 PM
I'll approve this just don't powergame.

Approved