PDA

View Full Version : The Orbe Tavern

Ayithe Solete
04-17-06, 01:36 PM
((Forgive me i lost my other one, this will do though.))

Slowly the sun dropped from the sky as the day grew older by the minute. Ayithe watched as the sky ever so increasingly became shadowed into darkness. The black clouds were already dark enough, being full with the thick rain that was about the fall down upon the town that she approached. Her feet almost dragged their way towards the town, feeling ever so weak she had driven herself to find somewhere she could rest and this small town was going to be it. She had travelled the entire day to reach this next town surprised to see it as it was not the town she had been looking for but would do its job anyway. The buildings were all rather small but managed to fit perfectly in line down the large streets that took Ayithes fancy to walk down. Accept one, which stood out from the rest, a large sign stretched out from the side of its doorway arch. The words that were imprinted read: the Orbe Tavern Ayithe immediately decided this was her place to stay. A sigh of relief left Ayithe as she approached the most impressive structure of the town. Appearing slightly larger than the surrounding buildings was decorated in an assortment of statues and each window was covered in vines from the over grown building its way up the side of the tavern.

Ayithe pushed the door inwards, it was rather quiet, yet welcoming entrance. A few people sat around a few old creaky tables, drinking and playing games which occasionally resulting in an overly drunk bum shouting and being kicked on his backside out the front door. Ayithe smiled to the few that noticed her arrival, she didn't know any of them but it was much better than having an ignorant bunch barging past you any day. A chubby man stood behind a counter just past the tables dressed appropriately for a barman wearing an apron and some causal ruff clothes, Ayithe feeling more cheerful by this point and made her way towards him. She smiled as she got to the bar and he turned to his new arrival.

"Hello," He said in a friendly voice. "Looking for a place to stay? A drink maybe?"

Ayithe decided a drink could be taken later, her urgent need for rest was over whelming her and took first choice over a drink. "I'll settle for a room if that’s alright, it’s been a long day."

"Just pass through over there, then you can be sorted out accordingly."

Accordingly... Ayithe thought to herself, Strange way to put it... The man pointed across the wall a red steel door stood silently waiting for passes by, with "Rooms" labelled clearly above it. Ayithe wandered across to the door, looking at it as she approached it gave her a worrying feeling. She didn't understand why but it was strong and she paused as she stood in front of it. Glancing across to the barman he had already moved on to serve another customer and Ayithe decided to stop being silly and just enter. Placing her hand on the door not even a tiny creak escaped as it opened smoothly and quickly, stepping in with a large confident stride the room was dark until the door shut quickly behind her. A large slam shook the room and it lit up to reveal a group of people sat silently against the walls. There were no windows and no doors, the one that had closed behind Ayithe had now disappeared as if it wasn't there and Ayithe gripped her Disk blade in case she was approached but no one moved.

"O god...What’s going on...?”

Kaiser
04-17-06, 03:22 PM
‘What’s up with the weather’ she mumbled to herself, she had been caught in it heavily, her jacket was buttoned up, the fur collar was soaked, she could even feel the weight of her scarf flowing behind her was heavy with the rain. She wasn’t too bothered by being wet, she would come out of a lake with all her clothes on and not make a fuss, she sighed as the darkness of the foul weather was starting to reduce her visibility and any chance of finding a respectable inn in this miserable town had been shot out of the window.

Dusk finally stopped as her eye caught sight of a sign, she looked up and saw it, “The Orbe Tavern?” she read it out loud, wondering where or when one of the gods would slam this here, some luck she grinned to herself, as she sniffed up, she could almost taste the gut warming beverages. Without another hint or any push of persuasion she stepped inside and was suddenly under a queasy feeling, like there was something not right, she ignored it deciding it was just some stupid human who had caught sight of her tail. Making her war to the bar she sat on one of the stools not caring that some of her silver hair was matted to her forehead or that the water was dripping to the floor making a mess.

“You look a right mess” said the barkeep alerting Dusk to his presence, she ignored the comment “So what can I do you for” he asked politely enough, yet Dusk just gave a half a shrug “The strongest drink you got” he nodded and set off to get the drink she had requested, as he got to wok Dusk looked around. The bar was filled with idle chatter about how long the day was, boring things, nothing about adventure or some long lost weapon of destruction; it was after all just a boring town. She sighed and looked down wondering why all of a sudden she felt a little down and depressed, was it indeed because there was nothing happening and she was like this out of complete boredom. Maybe not, but she did notice wet drops that led off to a room near the back, and a sign above it said “dry room”, the Bar Keep noticed where her attention was and grinned “Why don’t you use it … a lady has to look her best right?” he asked but Dusk just turned her crimson red eyes in his direction “…Not really” she muttered, the Bar keep seemed quite surprised, normally people would jump at the chance to get themselves dry when they were as wet as her.

Eventually her drink came and it almost instantly found its way down her throat, she took a heroic swig downing half of it all at once, her gut was instantly warm and the feeling brought a sly smirk to her face, her mood had picked up and it was reflected in her now swinging tail.

HuskY
04-19-06, 07:39 AM
Busky was also caught in the heavy rain. He saw the light of the tavern and ran to it. He thought to himself: "My armour better not rust!" and he entered the tavern.

When he got there the barman said: "Goodday my friend, would you like a drink? or would you like to use the room in the back to dry yourself up a little?" He had an evil grin on his face right when he said that, but that didnt bother Busky..
Busky said: "I'll have a drink first please.."

Busky drank up his drink and went to the red steel door. Busky opend the door and he saw a woman standing there holding a strange shaped sword. She looked somewhat confused. He entered the room and closed it behind him. The door made a big slamming noise and when Busky turned around to it.. It vanished..
Busky said to the women: "Whats going on here? Who are you and what do you know about this room?"

streak101
04-19-06, 04:30 PM
((Forgive me for not posting earlier I had Appendicidus and was rushed to the hospital))

Banda walked slowly through the rain, his feet making loud, slurping noices, as they left the ground. Holding his shield over his head, as a mobile shelter, he walked slowly into a town, filled with small houses, lined up together as in rows, and one large building, with a large sign that read: The Orbe Tavern.

"Why would one tavern be bigger than the houses people live in?" Banda pondered this, standing in the rain, and then heard the the thunder howl through the dark sky, and the lightning strike a foot away from him. "I can think about this later. Right now, I need a place to stay, and a couple of drinks." So he started off for the tavern.

Upon entering several of the drunks greeted Banda with a hearty hello, as they were pushed out the door by some sober people. Then, those sober greeted him, and got out of his way. The Tavern was filled with laughter, screams, arguments, things knocking over, and the usual drunk guy throwing up in a corner.

Banda sat against the bar, and called the barkeep over. "Barkeep! Some hard liquor, and keep em' coming!" "Right away sir!" the barkeep replied. After an astonishing hour, Banda could be called the neighborhood drunk, all he had to do was take his shirt off. "YOU! Do yous know where I cans find a place to shleep for the night?" Banda queried the barkeep, drunkenly. "Why yes sir! There are some vacancies here, just head towards that door, they'll set you up." Banda thanked the barkeep and staggered towards the door.

Upon entering the room, Banda could not see a thing. He stepped inside heard some voices call out to him, and closed the door with a bang. He turned around, saw the door close, and disappear. "Um...Oops?" He said, then, overdosed with beer, passed out on the floor.

Sifer
04-19-06, 07:41 PM
The door slammed shut causing the entire room to shake. Nymraif’s eyes eased open from a deep slumber; he didn’t know how long he had been stuck in this hole. He brushed the air out of his eyes as they slowly adjusted to the darkness and he wished he were still dreaming. Someone else had joined the handful of people that were already stuck in the room. It was a woman for sure and from the outline of her she looked pretty good. The woman was holding some sort of weapon and showed that she was extremely confused.

“You won’t need…”

Before Nymraif could finish his sentence another adventurer came steaming through the door. The door slammed again like an unwelcome clock of doom bringing them one hour closer to their demise. The new man said a few words but Nymraif didn’t understand many because he realized he had a pounding headache, as if it would erupt any minute. Nymraif slowly stood up. It was hard for him to get up and he must have been crouched on the floor for over an hour or two.

It didn’t take long for a third traveler to enter the room. This one was very well drunk and had absolutely no idea what was going on. He stumbled into the room with a few words then passed out face first onto the floor.

I bet he’ll feel that later...

Each of his new guests seemed very confused and scared. He couldn’t blame them though, he felt the same way when he had been tricked into the room maybe a day before. He had most likely suffered the same fate as his roommates. Coming to the tavern, looking for a place to stay for the night and ending up in some room that he was unable to escape. Nymraif was infuriated by his foolish mistake. It wasn’t as foolish as he made it to be, anyone who walked into the tavern at the wrong time could become a victim of this terrible trap. Nymraif took a few steps forward toward the new members of his unexpected party.

“Do either of you have any bright ideas or are you as clueless as me?”

Kaiser
04-21-06, 11:29 AM
‘Drunks … gotta love em’ Dusk thought with a grin as she silently watched the person next to her down one pint, after another, after another, the end result was amusing with his speech slurred and his balance distorted. Dusk raised her most likely 3rd pint and drank it casually, being a silvet was a big disadvantage right now, she would have to consume double what that man had consumed to be classified as drunk, and her bladder could never hold that much.

Dusk was reminded of the drunk when she swore that he had said sheep, the randomness drew her attention openly as she watched the bar keep point him direction to a room, a kind offer without asking any money, she looked back to her pint deciding that she too would like a room. “Hey barkeep” Dusk spoke calling the man over to her, he came without question and nodded his head to Dusk. “Seeing as you handing out free rooms, I will take you up on that offer” she said with a grin.

“Oh I am sorry they aren’t for free” he said apologetically to her and she sighed in return “Let my guess, you billing the poor guy when he wakes up” the barkeep grinned and said as he put a clean glass back on a shelf behind him “I wouldn’t be making a living if I let the rooms go for free…” he looked back “it’s a bad night out … giving a room for free is bad for business, but I suppose I could offer you one at a reduced price”

Dusk leaned forwards sure that this conversation would attract unwanted attention and drunks who would want the same deal “How much are we talking here” she asked wearily, the barkeep tried to look innocent … and failed. “I dunno … maybe about 50% off or something”. “And your usual price” Dusk inclined, “about 10 gold pieces” a roof over you head for five gold pieces for one night, not a bad deal, not a bad deal at all, Dusk grinned “you got yourself a deal … but I bet it’s the smallest room ya got” the barkeep shook his head looking a little hurt “hey I am not that kind of person, I guarantee that it will be as big as any other room you have stayed in” Dusk leaned back and shrugged “well that all depends from your point of view … done deal then”

The barkeep smiled wickedly “it’s through that door, turn left and it’s the third on the right” Dusk stayed put for a moment blinking “… and the key?” there was a awkward silence between the two “…what key” Dusk narrowed her eyes “the key to the room” “…oh that key … Urm there are no keys to the rooms” Dusk blinked blankly again “so what if an assassin tries to kill someone … there are no locks to slow them down” the barkeep looked a little ashamed “Ehh … no” again there was a silence “yeah well if you don’t mind I will just check the room before I pay you … Kay?” dusk got out of her seat taking the drunk with her. She entered the room and pulled the door behind her.

‘Wow there sure are a lot of people here’ she thought before realising that everyone was looking at her with hope, one that seemed to fade into despair as they all looked from her to the floor, confused Dusk looked back to see the door completely gone. “… crap”

streak101
04-22-06, 06:11 PM
Banda was having a strange dream. He had walked to a door, and everyone inside it was depress, and was sulking. The room then turned pitch black, and all of his brainpower shut down.

Upon waking up from his dream, Banda saw what he saw in his dream. The people were as if they had given up hope, and there were others confused, or angry at themselves for getting caught in here. Banda then was overpowered by a hangover, and rested on one of the beds.

He thought to himself, What have I got myself into this time?. Banda saw some familiar faces he had seen before, many of them. He clear his throat, and said, "I think were in trouble aren't we?" everyone answered in a definite "Yes". "And know one has any idea how to solve our problem?"

HuskY
04-25-06, 06:15 AM
Busky replied with: "Sit and wait?"

A few faces turned to him, looking at him with a confused look..

"What else will be do? Hack our way trough the wall? I dont think so...
"Let's just wait untill someone else enteres or something, maybe we can rush to the door and keep it open..."

Ayithe Solete
04-28-06, 04:47 PM
Ayithe closed her eyes, as stupid as she may have felt the comments from the surrounding gang were ridiculous to say the least. Now sitting against the wall where she had previously entered through, she sighed knowing full well the door was not going to reappear by her sitting space. Each time someone entered the door randomly appeared else where, originally trying to get everyone to stand by each of the wall failed too. Each time they made an attempt to escape the room would reshape, get bigger and most importantly the door never appeared in the same place twice. Trying to think was the hardest part the only thought that would cross her mind was the idea the escape.

Why...why do I bother

It felt so pointless to have to keep trying when clearly there was no intention for them to ever leave the room like they were doing. She looked up watching the ever growing dire situation and felt like collapsing at any given moment if another comment like the last one was to be said. The idea that they should sit and wait sounded ludicrous to Ayithe, the idea of starving to death didn't appeal to her, however having nothing to contribute to the actual situation she sat quietly.

Kaiser
04-29-06, 07:34 AM
Silently her eyes scanned to the faces of each person, Dull, depressed, and just plain boring, Dusk had kept to herself after she had arrived into the room and was somewhat amazed how the room could change shape after each escape attempt from a different person, and so far each one was a failieur. This sort of environment was hard to keep calm under, and Dusk could feel he resolve slipping like something was pulling it out of her, it was this room, and it was depressing. Dusk leaned away from the wall gritting her teeth in anger, and as soon as it reached its peak she thrust her fist into the wall without holding back, the sudden whack attracted unwanted attention but Dusk didn’t even care at the scene she was making.

“I swear, of all the dull … Unmotivated … Gutless … Cess pool belonging fools out there … I had to get stuck in this situation with people … who are …”

Dusk could not finish her rant as she punched the wall full force again, her knuckles were numb and she mentally noted not to do that again, she then spun around holding out her left hand as her long sword appeared, from the hidden jewel under her glove, this caused several people to move back. Dusk spun around back to the wall attacking it with her blade with rage, the only damage was cosmetic in the form of a huge slash mark. Dusk then fell silent, as she recalled what that other man suggested … hack there way through the wall … Well it was not like it was not possible … and something has got to be on the other side.

Dusk reached out with a free hand brushing her fingers over the gash in the wall, she knew that her sword would break long before they broke through, but at least now she was calm, thinking carefully about the situation, it was hoarding these people, like cattle. Dusk looked back to the crowd over her should and had her darkest thought to date ‘ killing all of them may get me a ticket out of here … but I bet they would just start refilling this room if that was the case . “Does anyone here use a mace or any kind of blunt weapon” the chances were slim, but Dusk had studied everyone’s expression, not what weapon they were carrying.

streak101
04-29-06, 12:34 PM
As Banda recovered completely from his drunk daze, one of the men in the room had said, something about slashing through the wall to get out of this mess. One woman, actually angry materialized a sword out of her hands, and smashed the wall with it.

Meh...Why not? It makes some sense Banda thought. Some others in the room were liking this idea, and some didn't feel like it. Banda felt a sudden urge in his bladder. Damnit! Now what do I do? he thought.

In a hurry to get out, and do his business Banda sheathed his sword, and began cutting the wall, in a frenzy. "I gotta go! Let me out!" Banda exclaimed. Some must have thought he was crazy, "The bathroom idiots!" They returned to their sulking selves, while Banda kept striking.

HuskY
05-05-06, 08:09 PM
"Why bother? its just a waste of energy..."

Busky looked at the people bashing the walls out of pure misery..
Escaping out of this "box" seemed imposible..
Sudenly a strange noise came from the background.. It kept getting louder every second... It sounded a bit magical...

Busky looked around for anything in the room that might have changed..

One of the walls was glowing a bit.. 2 shapes were forming in it...

What could this be? He thought...

Kaiser
05-06-06, 04:38 PM
((This is one confusing quest)

“Just a waste of energy?” Kaiserin repeated to herself before turning to the warrior who had looked as though he had given up long ago, she narrowed her eyes at the man considering him a waste of air, “Sorry if I have not yet given up on life, something has to be done and sitting around waiting for anything to happen is not my style, so either unsheathe your weapon and start hacking or sit there and shut your mouth, and I promise I won’t punch your face!” Kaiserin was surprised at her own rage, never before had she snapped at someone like that before, she suddenly found that she could no longer look at the man in the eye, nor anyone else at that, she felt like a jerk and blamed the drink, hoping that it was the drink to blame.

She had startled herself, and now a new feeling was washing over her, she felt like a jerk, and the only way she was ever going to live it down was to apologise to that man, with a sigh she gathered the courage just to look at him “… sorry … I didn’t mean to snap at you, it’s this place, I really do not want to be stuck here forever”

But by now no one was looking at her, it seemed like everyone was looking at the far end wall, she followed there gaze and frowned at the sight, apparently all the commotion had triggered something, or maybe it was coincidence, but what could make a wall glow like that? “Eh … I so have a bad feeling about this” she backed up against the wall, and without really noticing it, it changed behind her, only when she felt like the wall was pushing her forwards did she realise that by some crazy luck of the draw, the door was right behind her, but since when was it red?

“Just … what … is going on?” she said, looking at the half open door, only she was looking at it as everyone else’s gaze was looking at the wall still getting brighter, “GUYS!” she yelled out “Anyone wondering what lies behind door number two!”

Ayithe Solete
05-09-06, 05:41 AM
Ayithe’s trance to the wall got taken away as Kaiserin shouted trying to get their attention. Almost waving her arms in an attempt to get someone to pay attention to her like a little child bothering its parents. She glanced across for only a brief moment as Kaiserin actually had a valid reason for grabbing their attention. Holding onto the door knob a half open door. Ayithe wiped her eyes, could it of been that easy. Nudging a fellow prisoner she drew their attention to the door Kaiserin had got a hold of. The message passed through the group rather quickly and Ayithe walked across hesitantly, aware that it seemed too good to be true.

"Let us be careful with this, I fear this is here for a reason other than our escape..."

Ayithe sounded very cautious as she spoke, walking up to Kaiserin slowly she stopped by her side and pulled the door further open, it was black, just nothing on the other side as if there was no other side.

"Someone got something we could into it?" Ayithe shouted out to the group hoping someone would reply and quickly someone passed her an unused buckle. Ayithe smiled in gratitude and turned back to the door, looking at Kaiserin she took a deep breath with hope and chucked the small buckle through the door and it landed safely on what appeared to be a floor, but still it was pitch black and they couldn't see what it had landed on if anything. Being warey Ayithe crouched and leaned forward pushing down feeling for a floor and once again she was surprised to feel that there was a floor there.

An illusion perhaps... Ayithe stood back up and carefully placed her right foot into the black void. Once happy with her placing she stepped her other foot in and freezing encase anything happened she looked behind her everyone still watching as she entered through the door. Taking one more step into the room she vanished from everyone’s sight unaware of this she had stepped into a now lit up room and shouted for everyone to come through.

"Hey guys, it’s just an illusion..."

Sifer
05-10-06, 03:37 PM
A large glowing wall from which a door appears. It didn’t get much stranger than that at least to Nymraif’s knowledge. What had he gotten himself into? The wall had started glowing after a lot of anger had been vented; maybe it was that raw emotion that had triggered it. Nymraif had a bad feeling about it but there was no other way to go. The woman had slowly stepped through the door and then disappeared quite abruptly. This had quite a negative effect on Nymraif because he knew the room would slowly kill them all. Then a voice.

"Hey guys, it’s just an illusion..."

It sounded like a whisper and if there had been a lot of commotion he might not have heard it. Nymraif stood up and looked through the door, nothing but a large vast blackness that seemed to go on forever. He approached the door and slowly stuck his hand through it. He quickly snatched it back as he lost all vision of it. His heart was pounding as again he cautiously forced his hand through the portal like a small boy that didn’t learn his lesson. Again his hand disappeared into the darkness. He ventured further into the portal until his entire body was on the other side and completely embraced in light. The light affected his eyes and he had to shut and cover them until they readjusted. He could see the woman again.

He turned around to go back through the portal and gather up the others but it had disappeared. He was standing in a completely lit up room with no exit that he could see. Then he remembered why he had fist come through the door. He began to yell at where he had come through.

“Guys come through, its safe in here!”

An illusion, what kind of magic is in this place?

On the other side it would only be heard as a soft whisper as if it had to travel an enormous distance before it reached the open door and entered the room.

Kaiser
05-12-06, 01:15 PM
Dusk openly smiled when she heard ayithe’s voice call through the blackness and when a second stepped through it was like finding a door to heaven, at least, for Dusk it was. She looked at her hand and realised it was still grasping the door handle, she looked back towards the group that were still there and frowned at the indecision to leave through the door “I am not holding this forever” she said then nodded for the closest person to take the door as she leapt through the black void without so much as a second thought.

Dusk blinked, it was all she could do besides let her mouth drop in awe, was a room like this even possible, she saw the human and the elf close by, and she walked towards them admiring that out of everyone in that room it were these two that went first, that took guts to jump into a void. “Well … I don’t think we are in a bar anymore … do you?” Dusk then felt like hitting herself for being so obvious, but that raised a question as to what can possibly do something like this, creating a whole room of white, well she wasn’t sure it was a room, the walls were too far away.

“There is some serious magic mojo going on here … this whole place reeks of the stuff” Another obvious statement but Dusk felt like she was seeing something the others could not, maybe it was just her but she could see a flowing pattern heading off into the distance, too bad she could not judge if she could see it thanks to her unique skill. “For instance … can anyone else see that little current of magic on the floor?” she pointed to the plain white floor, hoping that one of them would answer her.

Her whole attention was not on the current however, part of it was now turned to the people seemingly to fall out of a dimensional pocket, the way back seemed impossible to find.

HuskY
05-12-06, 04:33 PM
Right after Dusk went in, Busky couldn't wait any longer and rushed trough the portal aswell.
He ended up in the same room with the others..
They looked like they were confused but still, everyone seemed extremely calm..
Busky walked over the the small group of people and joined in the conversation..

Dusk said something about a magic current, so Busky looked around if he could see anything..
But all he saw was white..

"Dusk, are you sure you are not just seeing things? Because i can't see any magic current or anything magic at all, except for those walls... I wonder what will be so special about this one.."

Busky waited for Dusk's reply... Hoping that it was a little bit friendlyer then last time..

He looked around for the portal they came trough, but it had vanished aswell...

"There's something weird about this place anyway..."

streak101
05-14-06, 06:24 PM
Banda watched in astonishment as 1,2,3,4 people stepped through the door, and vanished. As soon as the young woman stepped through, she vanished, and the only trace of her was a soft whisper, "Hey guys it's just an illusion." After that, an old elf seemed to move his hand, in and out of the same door, then stepped in and disappeared just like the young woman. Again his voice came in a soft whisper, "Guys come through it's safe in here!". Then the silvet woman, holding the door, signaled another person to hold the door, and stepped through the door. Again she vanished. Then a man dressed in armor, stepped through the door, and once again vanished.

Banda then took this oppurtunity, and jumped through the door, holding his breath, just in case. As he came out the other end, the door disappeared, and he was surrounded by white walls. The room presumed to be pitch black, was encased in white light. There is a great presence about this place...Banda thought. He watched as the 4 who stepped in were having a conversation. Banda stepped in and asked, "So whatare we gonna do now?"

Ayithe Solete
05-17-06, 06:14 AM
Ayithe stood still, wondering if it was a mistake to have stepped through the door in the first place. No longer feeling like it was the better option, a cold shiver made its way down her spine and she shook rubbing her arms to keep warm. As she had shook an intense light started shining at them from in front of the group, Ayithe managed to shield her eyes somewhat with her hands and saw in the corner of her eyes as two more doors appeared. They were large wooden doors with a steel handle and a steel encryption above the doorframe.

What the...

Ayithe slowly edged her way around the doors and from the other side they were not visible. Walking back towards them she placed her hand on one of the door handles and surely enough it was actually there. Ayithe knew it was just a magic doorway again, and it was leaving them with no option but to go through. Above each door the same line was printed.

Please make your choice

"Without sounding stupid I guess we got to choose a door. I'm not going through first this time..."

Since both the doors appeared the same there wasn't much to choose from, the only thing being that one door was on their right and the other on their left. Ayithe stood slightly to one side and offered the pick to someone else by holding out her right arm. The feeling that this was someone game was fast becomming the main reason Ayithe believed she was here, like somoen was toying with them and deciding who would make it out alive, or first. Ayithe frowned and looked clouded with thought as she waited for someone else to make a choice.

((Please pick a door you may choose whats on the other side.))

HuskY
05-19-06, 07:06 PM
"Here goes nothing..."

Busky steped to the right door, opened it and walked trough..
He ended up in a big field.. He looked back and the door seemed to come out of a huge rock.
The field was covered with tall grass, and a few trees here and there..
There was a soft breeze, this made the grass move almost like there was something hiding in it.. Atleast Busky hoped it was the wind that made it move..

Busky took a few steps more, just to be sure that this wasent an illusion again.
Then, he turned around and called for the otheres to come trough.

"It's safe, but you wont believe this!"

Kaiser
05-20-06, 12:52 PM
Busy walked up to her questioning her words, she only grinned, true her words came without proof and only asked for the others to trust her. But she could see it, even as a baby she would be able to see it, how she did not know, but according to her father he said that silvets were more ‘Sensitive’ to these things, how that allowed her to see magical forces that should be impossible to see to an average person, if that was sensitive, then what could she see should she invest some time into actually learning how and why it worked for her.

“Dragons eye … that’s what they called it … those back home … Trust me this is not the first time, I see strange stuff, it looks like a miniature river, a glowing one at that” Dusk traced the streams startled to find two doors there ‘ they were so not there a second ago ’ ‘Please make you choice’ the doors read, ok that was simple whichever one Dusk picked, go for the other one. Her dumb luck might prove effective here, but that was still all about luck. She approached one of the doors but hesitated, no if something went wrong and she was the cause for opening the door then she would probably kick herself later.

Her hesitation however proved beneficial, it was Busky who had the courage to open the next door, he stepped in without taking a second thought and disappeared through the darkness that hid what was on the other side. Seconds seemed like eternity waiting for his voice and when it called to them Dusk was glad there was not a death trap on the other side. “It’s safe, but you won’t believe this” he called, this confused Dusk, why would it be safe, since entering this trap nothing had been safe.

“Yeah … I bet it is safe” she mumbled before holding out her arm allowing her sword to forge itself almost instantly, then she leapt through the void, startled as the flowers on the other side nearly took her knee’s from under her. She looked around at the pleasantness of the place, she instantly disliked it, too calm and way too open for her tastes, it spelt trouble.

“Your right … I don’t believe this … err what was your name?” she asked Busky, and she realised, she had not even known the names of those stuck in the room with her, maybe it was now because she felt like they were in this together, now that they had actually started to really talk to each other. Whatever, her stance relaxed but her eyes constantly scouted her surroundings, nothing, it was calm peaceful, and all except the flowers, it was very dead “I hear no birds” she said quietly raising her sword “Or see anything for that matter”

streak101
05-20-06, 06:53 PM
“It’s safe, but you won’t believe this!" Shouted the man who boldly opened one of the two doors, and jumped in as if, he knew his way around. Banda rubbed his eyes, and looked once again at the door, it was impossible to have that extreme luck. If only I were that lucky... ah, the world would be at peace... Banda thought, thinking of the possibilties.

Just then, another person, a young woman about Banda's age walked through the door. She slipped through without a word, and Banda could her faint whispers of conversation. "Hey wait for me!" Banda said, as he took a deep breath, and armed himself. Without hesitating he jumped through the door, hoping for some piece of land to be there when he got to the other side.

When he did get to the other side though, he landed waist deep in a field of flowers, his allergies starting to take control, Well this is great!Banda stopped, he had to sneeze, I can't stand my allergies! I swear I'll kill the man who put us through this! After sneezing heavily, Banda heard nothing, no chirping of birds, no rustling of little wood land creatures in the meadow.

"Eh...Aren't flower meadows suppossed to have birds, and bees, especially those little wood land creatures? My name's Banda by the way." He searched through the flowers, sneezing quietly, looking for some little squirrel, or something.

HuskY
05-20-06, 07:49 PM
"A field of flowers and grass... It should be safe.."
"But theres something in that tall grass over there.."

"We better wait for the others first.. Might get dangerous.. You never know.."
"Hey kid.. Dont get your nose bitten off by a rabbit.." Busky shouted to Banda.

"My name is Busky by the way.. Whats yours?"

Right after he said that, the grass in the distance started to move again.. The breeze had stopped, so it had to be some kind of creature...

Ayithe Solete
05-21-06, 08:16 AM
After Busky had chosen a door the rest of the group followed. Ayithe paused as they each stepped through and looked behind her. Slowly the somewhat room around them began to disappear. Just gradually turning black and Ayithe tightly grabbed Nymraif’s arm as she held the door open.

"Better hurry, i don't think theres any intention of us staying here."

Ayithe let him go, leaving him to his own choice, but hopefully he would quickly follow through. The switch through the door was almost instant, Ayithe smiled as she arrived with the rest of the group, taking a deep breath the entire area was a beautiful sight for sore eyes. Being cooped up in the dimly lit rooms wasn't something Ayithe enjoyed and the fresh air was somewhat refreshing.

Kneeling down on the grass she grabbed some with her hand, ripping it from the ground it disappeared once in her hand.

Magic...

knowing full well she wasn't free just by stepping through that doorm although she had to check for herself. The glass stopepd swaying from the breese she had first felt and she fell silent lisening out for any sounds and the grass parted to her right as something slid through the grass behind her. Ayithe stood up immediatly and grabbed her weapon preparing herself for anthing that might happen. She watched Carefully as the parting in the grass quickly moved around the group and paused as Busky noticed the bush move as it moved past it. Carelessly Banda seemed to be working his way towards it like a fool he kept his head down while he looked a creature unaware that the creature was upon him.

"Banda!" Ayithe Cried, "Get out of the way!"

streak101
05-21-06, 08:40 AM
"Banda!" Ayithe Cried, "Get out of the way!" Banda replied with a simple, "Huh?" before the creature he thought was nowhere to be found, came up to him. The giant 9 foot tall adder, now hungry for 19-year old, boy, chased Banda, around the meadow, snapping it's jaw, and bearing it's fangs. "Guys! Help me! I don't wanna die! I'm too young!"

Banda could not have lasted forever, but neither could the adder. The adder though was smarter than Banda, and it used it's tail, and sent Banda flying 20 yards, across the meadow. "Avenge me! Bury me, outside this monstrous place!" Banda cried, as he fell onto the ground. Not dead, but unconscious, though the others didn't know that....

The adder then made it's way towards Ayithe, and Busky, snapping.

HuskY
05-21-06, 01:29 PM
After the adder had whiped out Banda, It came for Busky...

"In your dreams you ugly serpent.."

Right when the adder jumped up to bite Busky, He dodged the snake, and stabbed it with the spike on his axe, right behind his head..

It made a slight wound, it didnt do much damage because of the snake's hard scales..

"Ayithe! We gotta take this thing down fast!"

Kaiser
05-21-06, 02:14 PM
A nine foot tall adder, you really don’t see them everyday, but then again this situation was really strange and from the discovery Ayithe made, this place was created with magic, that might be why dusk couldn’t tell, or then again maybe she really just didn’t notice thinking it was what she should see. Banda went screaming, pleading for his life to be spared as the snake gave chase, the whole scene seemed … unreal, like it belonged in some Childs imagination. Dusk truly didn’t know if she should chuckle at Banda’s situation, or charge in to help him out, he decision came too late as the snake sent him flying again pleading in the air to avenge him … “Idiot” …

Dusk rapidly turned around back to the adder to watch it go for Busky, he evaded it and attacked, but it didn’t seem to do what he wanted the attack to do. Dusk grinned, her blade should be able to pierce those scales, possibly all the way through to its other side, well the first thing to do would be to experiment that theory. Dusk charged forwards towards the snakes mid section, the adder seemed unaware of her as she levelled her blade off and thrust it forwards minus a war cry. There was resistance she noted, but her blade proved triumphant as it suddenly pieced the scales of the adder allowing Dusk to drive her blade into its side. She heard its cry and turned her head in time to see its eye glaring at her, gulping her fear back she retreated pulling her sword with her, after gaining a little distance she raised the blood stained sword upwards at the adder, trying to hide her fear from it.

“Guys … I think it wants to be friends”

He mocking attitude was just a front for the fear that was indeed welling up inside her, he grin was fake, and that was easy to tell, but that did not alter the fact that she was stood here having a staring contest with a snake as it regarded her thinking of a way to strike without impaling itself on her sword, that and keeping some attention on the others. “Typical, hey … you” she turned her eyes to Ayithe and regarded those ring weapons “Think you can take out its eyes?” Dusk asked calmly whist keeping her sword raised, why it wasn’t attacking she didn’t know, but she wasn’t questioning it either, that thing not attacking was a good thing.

Ayithe Solete
05-22-06, 02:25 PM
Ayithe hadn't warned Banda quickly enough and his incompetence gave him something to think about as he was flung through the air by the large snake. Staring at it she observed its movement, its flashy scales glinted the sun off its body and the way is swayed side to side caused it to be very effective when it attacked. The few attacks that struck were minor and its wail of pain seemed more like it was laughing as its manacle gaze it gave as it switched targets to Ayithe. She watched feeling her gut squeeze as the slime and drool poured from its mouth while it craved something its afternoon lunch.

Its hiss echoed through her ears as she almost lost herself in its mesmerising eyes, they glinted like diamonds and slowly it moved it towards her. Ayithe failed to move until hearing her associate’s voice. Ayithe blinked and stared up at the snake again while gripping her disk blade and grinning as it raised its upper lip revealing its long venomous teeth.

That’s it, come for me…

Ayithe stepped backwards as the large snake made its lunge forward and Ayithe jumped into the air as it crashed its face into the ground in an attempt to eat her whole. Dirt flew into the air as the ground shook and Ayithe immediately threw her disk blade down at its head letting herself fall backwards to the ground. The snake hissed again as the disk blade struck its target, it dug down deep into its right eye and lodged itself. Shaking its head about furiously the snake couldn’t remove the blade which was putting it through agony.

Ayithe lay on her back staring up at the creature now completely unaware of her being only a few meters by its side.

“Get it while its distracted!” She yelled.

HuskY
05-26-06, 06:30 AM
“Get it while its distracted!” Ayithe yelled..

Busky charged forward into the direction of the snake..
Dust went flying in the air behind Busky cause of his charge..
He gathered all his strenght and with a mighty swing that hit the snake right behind the head, he chopped the snake's head off..

Blood splattered everywhere as the body was still moving about slightly..
He bashed the body with the spike on his axe, and finished it..

It was a gruesome scene, but it had to be done..
For the safety of the group, Busky added another creature to his list of Slain Monsters..

Busky's armour was covered in the snake's blood..
He whiped some of it off his gauntlets and said

"Whats next.."

Kaiser
05-26-06, 07:55 AM
Dusk was surprised, at the strength of this man, he just cleaved the entire head off an oversized snake with his axe, and Dusk shook her head snapping back to her senses as she dropped her guard watching as the man finished the corpse off. Dusk frowned at his statement, asking what was next; she would have been impressed if he had said something completely different. Dusk was under the impression that this man had a bloodlust, or maybe the adrenalin was still in effect. “I would not say that if I were you” She said trying to release her face from the frown, she regarded the blood over his armour and on his gauntlets, this thing was an Adder right, didn’t that mean that there was poison, probably not, creatures tend to keep there blood and there poison separate.

“Saying something like that is only begging for something else to happen … you could jinx it” Then dusk turned around holding onto the hilt of her sword loosely, she kept here eyes open, looking for anything that might jump out again, but as it was, everything was now quiet, too quiet. “Anyway … Thanks for delivering the killing blow” her voice was calm, almost like there was no emotion behind it, but then again there was too much on her mind to really show any emotion. But then dusk averted her attention again, looking around, before she could recall a room full of people following, or had they stayed in the room, there had also been another fighter she had noticed, and wondered if he had stayed behind as well. ‘ I hope I am wrong but … I really get the impression that we are the only ones still alive ’ that was not a pleasant thought, she would admit straight away.

Dusk then realised she had not introduced herself, and shouldered her weapon in an act to get there attention, “Maybe if we survive this I will tell you my name, but for now I am Dusk … its what everyone calls me anyway” she shrugged despite the weapon on her shoulders and walked in a random direction, anyway, it didn’t seem to matter in this place, she would eventually come across something or she would not. ‘ why do I get the feeling we forgot something? ’

HuskY
05-26-06, 09:33 AM
((EDIT since streak wont post even tho ive asked him twice -.-))

“Saying something like that is only begging for something else to happen … you could jinx it” Dusk said..

"Well.. everyone is still in 1 piece.. except for the little one.."
"Speaking of wich.. Where is he?"

Busky looked around and noticed Banda still lying on the floor..
He walked over to him and said:

"Over here guys.. I fear the worste.."

Busky stood next to him for a while..

"I... I think he's dead..."

"Guys? What do you think? Shall we move on before something else attacks us?"

streak101
05-30-06, 11:34 PM
((Wait! I'm not dead! I just wanted to see how long you guys would wait!))

"I... I think he's dead..."

"Guys? What do you think? Shall we move on before something else attacks us?"

Banda heard these words,and feared the worst. The adder had smacked him with it's mighty tail, and knocked Banda unconscious, and now the group he met was about to leave him behind to die, and whither away. Who is he kidding? This ain't my death place! If i'm dying anywhere it's on the battlefield!Banda thought ferociously. He fluttered his eyes open, and gripped Busky's neck.

"Don't you EVER think I'm dead! I swear if you speak those words again while I'm still breathing, and my heart is beating, I'll make YOU will have to breath through your asshole!"Banda let his grip go, and looked over the situation at hand. He couldn't let his eyes off the adder now lying on the floor dead as stone. "I see you took care of the um...'Furry woodland creature' I 'found'." said Banda, he then had a thought flash in his mind that he feared was true, Could these people really be that strong? I thought they were just common folk-well except for Busky wearing his heavy armor. Well let's hope their not that strong or Busky will kill me.

"So what next guys? We know each other's names so that won't be a problem anymore. Sorry about the neck Busky, I get cranky when I wake up." Banda said trying to keep his embarrassment hidden not too well.

Ayithe Solete
05-31-06, 03:00 PM
The sound of clapping emanated from behind Ayithe. Slowly turning Ayithe came face to face with a man, dressed rather up class in blue robes he clapped as if he was impressed. Ayithe Almost froze for a moment, the sudden appearance of a man who wasn't there before was rather startling. He smiled and seemed like he was really enjoying himself, not stopping until the entire group had noticed his appearance. "Bravo!" He exclaimed, shouting out like they had completely task of major proportions. Ayithe blinked for a moment until remembering the fact she was in a place full of magic and a randomly appearing man wasn't anything out of place.

"Where on earth did you come from?" Ayithe said confused at the current situation. Her entire attention had yet to realise Banda’s recovery and she faced him keeping one hand on her weapon at all times. Slowly their surroundings began to flicker until they were in a wooden built room again.

"Welcome to the Orbe Tavern" The man said still smiling. "You may recognise me...I am the bartender...and you are my amusement for the night. Congrats on killing the snake, there are so few that get through without someone being bitten. Well much more to come, please keep up the fun, I loved it when he got thrown across the field and I need more entertainment just like it."

Raising his hands in the air the roof started to fade and then blur into a night sky, clearly they had another choice to make as two doors appeared in the sky and dropped onto the floor knocking dust everywhere. "Please continue..." He said pointing across to both doors, Ayithe paused keeping the man in the corner of her eye until he slowly disappeared into a blur leaving them alone once more.

"I'd say something...but I really have no idea what to say."

HuskY
05-31-06, 03:48 PM
Busky heard a loud banging noise, and turned around to see the 2 doors..

He turned to Banda again first and hit him on the head softly with the handly of his axe, It was rapped in leather, so it didnt hurt..

"Don't you ever threaten my again.. You have no idea what i could do to you.."

He winked slyly at Banda and said

"But thats not the point right know, we gotta figure out what these doors are for this time.. Let's hope its not a snake again... I hate those things.."

He walked over to Ayithe, it had turned night all of a sudden, and he said:

"It's dark now.. It seems to be safe here, should we wait or go trough again?"

Kaiser
06-02-06, 11:00 AM
Dusk Frowned at the comedic action between Banda and Busky, Dusk on the spot assumed that they must be long lost brothers. But then that bartender made an appearance, laughing his head off to gain there attention. But it wasn’t really him, at least Dusk didn’t think so, he had been engulfed in too much magic too see properly, that seemed to be another illusion. This whole world was an illusion; they were presented with two new doors, all for the entertainment of a psychopath. “I really get myself into the strangest situations” She mumbled to no one but herself, her eyes scanned the others, it seemed only the human, Ayithe seemed respectable, quiet, but not making a fool of herself.

Then this whole room seemed to go dark, like the last room, did that mean that this place was now safe. Dusk didn’t dwell on it, she looked at the doors, and each one had a magic energy flowing around them. ‘ Are they portals? ’ they acted more like portals too, but they held the shape of regular old pine wood doors. “I think I will pick the next one” Dusk grumbled to the others, out of all of them she felt the odd one out, who knows why, and maybe it was because she wasn’t mixing with the others well. Well even if she was playing the part of the quiet and distant one that didn’t stop her from walking to one of the doors. Now to the unseen side, Dusk had infact walked over to the one with the strongest magic field.

As her right hand held onto her weapon she had to open the door with her left, she opened it and was greeted by a black void. The black void seemed to be there to stop his so called entertainment from sneaking a peak into the next area, that way they would have to hold there breath and brace themselves for what was on the other side. Dusk leaned back before leaping all the way through with her sword trailing behind her, she wasn’t afraid of this, and she bet with her attitude she would also considered to be the boring one at the moment. Dusks foot hit nothing, as soon as her body was on the other side of the black void she found herself suspended in the air with nothing holding her up. Gravity soon got to work as she fell down to the leafy ground below, but she never reached it, she had recognised her surroundings and with a free hand grabbed onto the first thing it could hold on to.

Her sword faded as she then pulled herself up onto the branch looking around; it seemed the same as before, except in a different scenario. This was one deep within a forest, the portal, which she could still see was seemingly stuck on the side of the tree not far above her. The rest of her surroundings was early beautiful, like the last arena, it was a beautiful forest everything seemed healthy, expect dusks temper. But still, Dusk looked to the branch she had perched herself on to stop her falling, she broke off a little twig and watched it fade, it was just another illusion. “Shame … I kinda like it here” she grumbled before wrapping her tail around the branch looking back to the portal, she had a hunch that she was going to have to catch the first person to follow “Careful, there is a drop” she yelled, unsure if her voice reached them, on the some note she wondered what would attack them this time.

Ayithe Solete
06-06-06, 06:52 AM
"Stop bickering...we better stick together..." Ayithe said rolling her eyes at the two men.

Ayithe hesitantly followed Kaiserin a few moments after she had stepped through. She was starting to distrust even more than before to what was going to be on the other side of the door. Closing her eyes with a deep breath she stepped through and quickly felt herself with no floor. With nothing to hold herself up she instantly fell. Ayithe hadn't prepared for a drop of any sort and by the time her eyes came to view her surroundings she could only see the trees below.

"O my god..." She screamed out as she came crashing into the first few branches. Unable to spot Kaiserin amongst the confusion she smashed her way through the branches. Each strike felt like a whip with needles attached to it as they lashed across her stomach and arms. Ayithe hit the lower stronger branches hard and collapsed in a heap on the floor at the bottom of the tree. Although still awake, she had bashed her head and lay dazed on the forest floor trying to come to her senses.

A pair of preying eyes watched from a distance waiting to make an appearance as the voices of the following prisoners came through the door.

HuskY
06-09-06, 08:17 PM
"Stop bickering...we better stick together..." Ayithe said..

"Fine.. I was just messing about anyway, We're all in this together.."

After Busky had said that, he quickly ran trough the door, wielding his axe in 1 hand, just in case..

"Ah great.." Busky shouted, after he noticed what position he was in..

Busky quickly started falling like the rest, chrashing down into the branches..
Busky quickly used his axe to slow him down, by hooking it into the tree, and hopefully save him from injuries..

When Busky hit the ground he was still going pretty fast, and his heavy armour hitting the ground made a loud noise, and sand around him flew up.

Suddenly Busky heard something cracking above him..
He looked up and saw a large branch chrashing down into his direction, He rolled aside just in time, before the branch could hurt him..

"What is this place? I've never seen tree's that big.. They're HUGE!"
"Imagine what the rest in this forest would be like.."

Right after Busky said that, something behind him moved about in the bushes.. Everyone that was there could obviously hear it..

Busky started walking back slowly into Ayithe's direction..

"Kaiserin... You might wanna come down and help us out here.. If your not too entangled.."

streak101
06-09-06, 11:14 PM
Nyah, nyah, nyah. Banda thought, as he was looking at Busky explain to him about what he could do to Banda. Banda saw the man he recognized as the barkeep. "Welcome to the Orbe Tavern, you may recognize me...I am the bartender...and you are my amusement for the night. Congrats on killing the snake, there are so few that get through without someone being bitten. Well much more to come, please keep up the fun, I loved it when he got thrown across the field and I need more entertainment just like it."

"So entertainment is what drives your madness? That I flew across this meadow?" said Banda, "Do you honestly think you'll get away with this? Well if you do then your dead wrong, because I'll kill you I swear I'll kill you when I get out of here!" As Banda charged towards the barkeep, sheathing his sword, he shouted, "Do you know how long I've been holding the urge to go to the bathroom?!"

Banda's sword went through the man's body, but he showed no expression. Banda pondered this until he saw in amazement. The sword had not cut the man, but had phased through him. An illusion? Coward, come out where I can stab you! The man raised his hands in the air, and two doors fell from the sky. "Not again...how many times is he going to do this to us?"

Dusk was the first to jump through a door. Banda suspected that she felt uncomfortable being quiet, and decided to take the initiative. Following her, Ayithe jumped through into the black void that was there to keep whoever was going through the door from knowing what was on the other side. It was only when Busky had stepped through the door did Banda notice the room he was in turned dark just like the first one.

The crowd of people behind Banda were gone now, it seems they didn't like the idea of following 4 people around a strange place, they had no idea it existed. Banda prayed for the poor souls stuck in the room or those mistakenly stepping into the room, and being in shock. Banda held his breath, and jumped through the door hands stretched out in the air.

It was a good thing he had done so too. As soon as he jumped in, he found himself hanging from a tree like a monkey in the jungle. "What the hell?" Banda looked down, and saw Ayithe on the floor, and next to her was Busky, sand flying around in the air around him. Banda looked straight ahead looking for a more steadier branch, but instead saw Dusk hanging from a tree limb just like Banda. "Eh, I see you managed to grab something? Hey guys! How's the weather down there?" Banda shouted down to Busky.

Kaiser
06-10-06, 04:53 AM
Dusk fell backwards off the branch, but she didn’t fall, no her tail was still wrapped tightly around the branch like a hook. Her hair fell upwards or downwards depending on your point of view, and she looked up, or down. And she just had a sly grin, even in this situation is was quite funny to see them fall like that, but she would give ten points for Busky, just for being in that armour alone. “I take it neither of your two heard my warning eh?” they promptly ignored her, and she watched as Banda stepped thought with his arms ready, and he actually stopped his fall, Kaiserin was close to laughing out, but she made a mental note that doing so would loosen her tail’s grip.

“Now why would I go down there … in case you have not yet noticed, I am in my element here”

But then Dusk heard what Busky had, there was something moving around, but it seemed to be all around them. Dusk unfolded her legs bracing them on the underside of the branch, it looked like she was squatting upside down, no wait, she was squatting upside down. ‘ what now … damn, I wish I had packed some madman repellent ’ Saying something wasn’t right would be the biggest understatement of the year, there was no doubt everyone was alert to there surrounding, unless they were idiots. Something then leaped out at Dusk, she didn’t get a good look at it, the creature had tackled her right off the branch, and the two started fall. Yet Dusk seemed to have it under control once she regained her senses, she raised her knee to the strange creature and kicked out with all of her strength, it was enough to send the creature back up to the tree tops.

Dusk managed to get her feet under her as she landed, but as her father had always said, she had the grace of a cow, and so she looked upwards, trying desperately to find the strange little creature that had attacked her. Nothing was around, but once again those sounds started to surround them, she backed up towards Busky and Ayithe clenching her fists tightly preparing for another surprise attack.

“All those in favour of agreeing that there is more than one of them … Draw your weapons now, all those against … Draw your weapon anyway” Dusk had to admit she had a strange sense of humour, she was also unsure how she had let that one through her emotional barriers. She held her hand out to the side, the usual stance she took before summoning her sword, not that it meant anything; it was just a cool pose. Her eyes scanned through the oversized trees then looked up at Banda still monkeying around, she felt envious, and why could they not knock him down instead.

“By any chance did any of you get a good look at that thing, the best I could tell was that it looked like a rodent … and don’t you dare say it was a mutated squirrel!”

Although, that was quite possible.

HuskY
06-20-06, 08:24 PM
"I saw what they were alright.. They had a dark green colour and looked somewhat like a mini-devil.. This isn't going to be as "easy" as the snake.. There's lots of em.."

Busky slowly stepped backwards, away from the bush.. The bush was still moving from the creatures inside it.. So Busky thought it would be best to stay away from it..

While Busky was walking backwards, one of the creatures made his way behind them, and waited for the exact moment to strike..

The creature jumped in Busky's direction, landing on his right shoulder..
The creature attempted to bite him in the neck, but it's fangs weren't strong enough to pierce Busky's thick armour..

"What the ...!!" Busky shouted..

He grabbed the creature and threw it on the floor.. He took out his axe, and attempted to bash it with the spike on his handle..

Suddenly the creature vanished, and all that Busky saw was a greenish smoke..

"Hmm... Strange..."

Suddenly the same green smoke appeared above Busky's head, and the creature appeared in it, and attacked Busky again.. The creature's bright yellow eyes glowed, as if it was in a rage or something..

Busky dodged the creature and hit it hard with the side of his axe.. The creature went flying into the bushes again, and dissapeared in the darkness once more..

Busky took a look at his axe, and noticed that the blood of the creature started to fade away..

"These things can... Telleport?"
"Like i said... This is gonna be challenging.."

streak101
07-09-06, 09:59 PM
All those in favour of agreeing that there is more than one of them … Draw your weapons now, all those against … Draw your weapon anyway. By any chance did any of you get a good look at that thing, the best I could tell was that it looked like a rodent … and don’t you dare say it was a mutated squirrel!” Dusk had said. Banda covered his mouth with his right hand as he chuckled, and said, "It's a mutated squirrel!"

He began to laugh loudly holding his stomach in merriment. "Uh-oh..." He had let go of the branch, falling he attempted to plant his feet in the ground but leaned too forward and flipped himself over, falling on his back. "Oof!" "I saw what they were alright.. They had a dark green colour and looked somewhat like a mini-devil.. This isn't going to be as "easy" as the snake.. There's lots of em.." Busky added after Banda's fall.

Groaning and still numb from his fall, Banda saw one of the little creatures scurry behind Busky and jump on him. He managed to throw him off but when he did, the creature had vanished green smoke rising from where he was. "Like I said mutated squirrels." Banda joked. He then suddenly felt a pain rising in his tummy. Oh no..not now. "Bathroom!" He rushed towards the immense number of trees surrounding them adding as he disappeared into the forest. "No one look in the trees!"

He didn't care what was in those trees, all he wanted to do was his business. "aah...." He sighed in relief as his bladder emptied, and all his worries went gone. As he was walking back out of the woods whistling a tune, behind him came a screech, a screech that caused him to freeze and think Did I do something wrong?. Orange eyes stared at him. He gasped in air, and said, "I think that barkeep was listening to us Dusk..." in front of him was a sick color of green furry squirrel with orange bright eyes.

Instead of attacking him though, it looked at him curiously. "Don't bite me!" He yelled, and it sprang forth swinging its long crooked claws, yelling a terrifying scream. Banda pulled out his boomerang and struck the creature with it, bashing it on its sides. Shaking it off his boomerang, Banda stared at it in disgust. "Well that barkeep sure knows where to get his material. At least we know the squirrel attacks if it feels endangered. I bet if we can just walk very slowly through this forest, we can make it to the next gate."