PDA

View Full Version : Book 1--Combat Training. (Conditionally Open)

Alberdyne_Cormyr
06-27-07, 08:35 PM
((I'm looking for one skilled warrior to help train Alberdyne in a series of battles related to my Character's story. The battle will be REAL and outside of The Citadel's machinations. I'm looking for someone willing to be Alberdyne's trainer. Please IM me if interested--this is part of a series I'm working on))

((I've added an OOC recruitment thread to hopefully get this thing going; For a job. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=72436#post72436)

Alberdyne sat in deep meditation waiting for the sparring session to begin. The Elder Monks training him hinted that something special awaited the boy. Not one to venture in the halls of The Citadel, Alberdyne preferred to spar in the confines of his Father's property. Deep in the Concordia Forest. Currently, Father's fortress served as a refuge camp for those not wanting any sort of involvement in The Civil War. Corone's attempt at re-organizing itself raised many eye-brows. Alberdyne belonged to a house of nobles long exiled from the Aristocracy of Radasanth for an ancestor's sins.

Alberdyne wore his typical combat attire, a simple robe very similar to those worn by Monks of the Order. His chest expanded and retracted with every deep breath as he pondered what possible surprise the Monks could have in store. Alberdyne knew that all this was a part of his education. The boy carefully eyed the Monks as they worked to treat some of the injured people coming in from the recent events of the Civil War. His Father worked really hard to restore their family name. Alberdyne only hoped that he could somehow contribute to this. Alberdyne ran his hand through his hair observing with his green eyes. Master Daiku sat at the head of the Monks of the Order near a large ring of dirt designated a sparring center.

Alberdyne knew that the Monks were waiting for something--or perhaps someone. He just had no idea who it could be. So time passed.

Taskmienster
10-02-09, 03:29 PM
This thread has been waiting for over a year. If you would like to complete it, or work on it further, you can PM myself or another staff member and ask for it to be moved. However, till that time, it will be resting in the Citadel Archive forum.

Thanks,
~Task