PDA

View Full Version : Extra-long Weekend

Elrundir
06-28-07, 05:40 PM
As some of you may know, this weekend is Canada Day, so it's a long weekend, and on top of that, my parents have taken tomorrow off, so we're going up to the cottage tonight instead of tomorrow as usual. That means I'll be gone for four whole days. Without the internet. Frankly I don't know how I'll survive, and I'm not entirely sure that I will. Anyway, I tried to finish up my post for Price of Freedom, but couldn't quite manage it in time, so that should get done ASAP when I get back on Monday night... and yes, anything else I'm due for, soon to follow.

So umm, yes! Just thought I'd give you a heads up since this is a longer absence than your typical weekend away. I'll see you when I see you. ^^

Letho
07-03-07, 02:56 PM
Alas, it seems that the lack of Internet killed Elrundir after all. For Monday has passed, and still no sign of him.

Karuka
07-03-07, 03:06 PM
Guess we need to send Cyrus or Witchy to go poke him back to life.

Elrundir
07-03-07, 07:55 PM
No, no, I managed to survive. Wasn't quite as bad as I had thought. God bless the PS2 (but damn the fact that it was too cold and windy to do much else >_>). Anyway, as it was a long weekend (and one of Canada's biggest ones at that), the traffic was quite bad on the way home, so it took longer than expected. Plus, being as long a weekend as it was, we had tons of stuff to unpack (god bless minivans?), so I just went to bed after that. ^^;;

Anyway, I'll do my best to catch up on what needs catching up on in the days to follow. Price of Freedom is check, at the very least.

Letho
07-03-07, 08:01 PM
See? Sony is like Jesus; he saves lives!!! All hail the black monolith. :cool:

Welcome back, by the way.

AdventWings
07-05-07, 01:53 AM
Sony, eh? Well, I suppose. But I'd rather say...

All Hail PS2!

*ahem*

Anyways, welcome back from the Non-Internet Life. I take it the time away was *gasp* relaxing?!