PDA

View Full Version : All right?

Zade
06-29-07, 03:57 PM
Been some time since I got the good ol' pen out and wrote something worth passing your eyes over. Between a beastly form of writer's block and aiming to graduate from high school, writing proved a rather difficult hobby to maintain. Up until a month ago, I couldn't be arsed to finish any story I started - but I'm quite positive that I can pick up the pieces and shake off the rust, with university being far off in the distance.

A jolly good day to you all, and I hope to see you around.

Daggertail
06-29-07, 04:09 PM
hihi and welcome hope you have lots of fun and the like.

Writing can be tough but take it easy and you'll find the time and energy. Also there's lots of people willing to help and not just the mods.

Artifex Felicis
06-29-07, 05:12 PM
Welcome back to Althanas then, enjoy your stay. I only nibble, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Or eat any cookies. Cookies bad here. Especially due to a certain someone poisoning them.

Elijah_Morendale
06-29-07, 10:03 PM
*waves*

Allo.

Karuka
06-29-07, 10:06 PM
I think I already said hi in your profile, but if I didn't -- hi and welcome!

Witchblade
06-30-07, 02:26 PM
Welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Cyrus the virus, Karuka Tida, AdventWings, Dattertail/Reiko, Santhalas, Letho and Dissinger for they become attached to you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

AdventWings
06-30-07, 03:15 PM
And a big ol' welcome from the Other Bazaar Kitty, Nya~!

Stay awhile and have fun with us! If you're not completely sure about your writing prowess, don't worry! Most of the veterans here (who shall name themselves very soon) started off as the most unlikely to get past level 2. :p

No seriously, just have fun writing. We Judges are here to help you improve your writing skills one step at a time... Or several steps, depending on how good you already are. :p

Myao Myao~!

Karuka
06-30-07, 03:27 PM
Aww why did I get on the Do Not Feed list? Again...

Witchblade
06-30-07, 03:31 PM
Aww why did I get on the Do Not Feed list? Again...

Because you touch yourself at night!

Karuka
06-30-07, 03:32 PM
Do not.

Witchblade
06-30-07, 03:37 PM
Do to! :p

*clears throat*

Now, back to a more mature form of conversation. I hope you enjoy the forum in all it's craziness. ^^

AdventWings
06-30-07, 03:38 PM
And how come I'm on the list too, Nya~?!

And I'm starving~! *Hasn't been fed since breakfast*

Karuka
06-30-07, 03:38 PM
*Creates the anti-don't-feed list and feeds Raven*

Artifex Felicis
06-30-07, 04:10 PM
I'm not on the list! *expects food*

What Witchy said about seriousness too.

Zade
07-01-07, 06:54 AM
Now, back to a more mature form of conversation. I hope you enjoy the forum in all it's craziness. ^^

You're a barmy lot, but hey, that's ace. :)

Thanks for the neat words of welcome. And for the cookies. Anyone fancy a cookie (preferably a green one with spots in it)?

Witchblade
07-01-07, 01:46 PM
No, no! The cookies are for you. You must eat them! >.<

*gives a non poisonous cookie to Artifex*

There ya go, little kitty.

Karuka
07-01-07, 04:00 PM
No eat cookies, cookies bad.

*Gives plate of brownies*

Artifex Felicis
07-01-07, 09:50 PM
COOKIE!

*gobbles*

Scars
07-02-07, 05:10 AM
A fellow Brit...? They don't come often.

Welcome.