PDA

View Full Version : I haven't disappeared!

streak101
06-30-07, 05:01 PM
Bad luck, little sisters, and crappy idiot technicians have destroyed my resources! Basically, my little sister turned off my computer the wrong way, and messed up it's hard drive, and some technician dude that was fixing my alarm system most probably ruined my phone line, keeping me away from the internet some more, and destroying my wireless connection, meaning not even my dad's laptop can get on the internet at my house.

good news is that right now, i'm at my dad's office and he can use the internet here, so i'm using my time to let you all know i'm not gone, and a replacement hard drive is on its way to replace my old one.

People who I need to tell this to:

The Architect - Though I'm not able to post my solo as frequently as possible, I'm still writing it up, so I'll be able to post a lot of it when i get the oppurtunity.

Amaril Torrun - I'll be posting my stuff for our quest too so don't worry your half-dragon head.

Anila - I'll be posting in our quest too, when i get the chance.

Hamnat - Your gonna have to wait for me to finish the above three quests before I can quest with you again :p I have a maximum and now that i have limited computer access, i can't bump the maximum up, sorry :D

I'm sorry for the inconvinience guys, but don't worry, i'm like a hound looking for pc oppurtunities, i'll be back on the ball soon, if I'm not, then chances are my friends are pricks, or i havent found a pc yet.

The Architect
06-30-07, 09:40 PM
Hey hey! No problem. You were ahead of schedule as it was. Don't worry about it.

Amaril Torrun
06-30-07, 10:18 PM
Yeah, summer classes start for me, plus a full time job and gf, so my hands are pretty full as it is. And I know what its like to have a little sister crash the only computer.

Anila
06-30-07, 11:55 PM
There's no big rush, I'm in a bunch of other threads with other characters.

streak101
07-05-07, 01:33 PM
right, i went on vacation again and my dad's pc works with the wifi here, so yeah! for about two days i'll be able to be on.

Amaril Torrun
07-05-07, 09:39 PM
hurray!

*two days in advance* dang it!

so how long before your PC at home gets fixed?

AdventWings
07-06-07, 05:59 AM
Certainly good news, Streak. Take care and teach your lil sis how to be gentle with the machines. They have feelings, too, you know. :)

streak101
07-23-07, 11:30 PM
okay....everything seems okay....It's like getting used to a school uniform after summer y'know?

the wifi still doesnt work but my new ethernet card works fine....so yeah i'm back but dont be surprised if i stop logging in all of a sudden k?

most awkward post i've ever typed :D

AdventWings
07-24-07, 03:48 AM
Not to worry, we've seen worse. :p

And don't worry. We won't assume you've been hit by a bus if you suddenly disappear again. :p