PDA

View Full Version : Not so much a Good-bye or Hello as a Heads Up

Dissinger
07-01-07, 12:58 AM
I know I'm in a thread with alot of people, currently I've been working full time and commuting making what was once an eight hour day into ten or even more depending on traffic. This period is almost over as July 7th is my last day there. I promise to be a bit more active when its over with, bear with me and be patient.

Now the obligatory list of characters this affects...

Dissinger
Liliana Ambira
Taviri Ambira
Lavinian Pride
Lone Sniper
Mage Hunter

Karuka
07-01-07, 01:08 AM
So you're almost done! Just hang in there one more week!

Artifex Felicis
07-01-07, 08:40 AM
Hope it all goes well man, and that you survive. I've been working a lot lately too. Not that fun.

Witchblade
07-01-07, 01:50 PM
Work is evil, good thing you only have a few more days of this commuting to put up with though.

Letho
07-01-07, 02:11 PM
We've talked so I know how this job is fucking you up, Pat. Good to know you're quitting. The money probably wasn't wroth all the bother. Good luck with finding a new job, though.

Jasmine
07-01-07, 06:06 PM
cools...no rush on the stuff you're involved in with me until after that date ^__^

Dissinger
07-08-07, 05:45 AM
So I don't forget everyone, PLEASE post here telling me if we're in a thread and which one. I don't require links, but they would be appreciated.

Karuka
07-08-07, 05:47 AM
And Justice for All with Karuka!!!!

Link is in sig.

Mage Hunter
07-16-07, 09:04 PM
Alright guys, please if you're in a thread with me tell me. I already have the Mage Hunter up to current. I plan on doing my "other" characters tomorrow. Then hopefully continue on with Seth. If Possible I'd like to post rush and complete some quests, before moving on.

Poison
07-17-07, 02:00 AM
If Possible I'd like to post rush and complete some quests, before moving on

you have no idea how much i love you for that. i will get on with my next post for Family Ties just as soon as possible!

Also, are you still interested in helping with the freeing of my slave character and killing her master?

Mage Hunter
07-17-07, 03:16 AM
Possibly yes. I need to just cut back my workload first. I dipped to deep.

Poison
07-17-07, 03:26 AM
okies..i'm still figuring out certain specifics anyway...so i'm not in a big rush for it

BTW...tis your turn in Family Ties in case you didn't notice ^_^