PDA

View Full Version : Have "Faith"

Blue_Angel_eyes
04-18-06, 07:19 PM
Name: Ariana Skysong
Nickname: Faith
Age: She isn't sure, but she's relatively young for her race
Race: Wood Elf
Hair Color: black with emerald green streaks in it.
Eye Color: gray-blue
Height: Around 5' 6"
Weight: 106 lbs

Personality:

She's shy and prefers to spend her time in the woods rather than around humanoids of any kind. Since she's spent so much time out of touch with people she is socially awkward. She's a quick thinker, however, and once she warms up to people she is very open and friendly.

Completely loyal to the end, when Falcon makes a friend it stays that way 'til the grave. She is willing to put her life on the line to save a loved one and tends to do stupid things out of compassion.

She has a thing for riteousness and will always do the right thing, often getting her in trouble in a world where nice guys finish last. Still, she holds her ideals above all else and would rather die than break her personal code of ethics.

Appearance:
Her face is tanned from many days hunting in the sun. Her pointed ears show through her hair, which trails down to the small of her back. Her face is pretty and open, gentle features that accent her wide blue eyes. The only blemmish on her elven beauty is the scar that runs across her face, a testament to a very pissed off bear she once messed with. It starts above her right eyes, twoards her hair, wraps around across her nose and down under her left eye to the corner of her cheek. She also has a green gem in the middle of forehead, although she isn't sure why.

Her figure is very thin but athletic, a runners build. She is very boyish, with a small chest and thin hips, but she doesn't mind, it makes it easier for her to run.

Ever since she left the woods, she took to wearing very covering clothes. She wears tan cotton breechs, an airy green top with a leather vest of it. She also has a plain green cloak that she wears over all of her clothes. It's big enough to cover her quiver without making it conspicous and her bow as well, if it's strapped over her back. She tucks her hair and ears into a leather hat.

She likes to pose as a boy when she enters a new town. She finds it easier to get the lay of the land as a human male than an elven maiden.

History:

Sadly Faith doesn't remember much of her past. She woke up one day remembering nothing of her past. She had a bow, a quiver of arrows and a short sword along with teh clothes on her back, nothing more. The wolf lying beside her was all she could remember anything about, that and her name. She spent years in the woods, trying to regain her memory. Nightmares of darkness plagued her dreams. She knows it ties somehow into her past, although she doesn't know how.

After awhile, she gave up on her search through the woods. She exited, along with her wolf companion, Maya. She stole a cloak and a hat, hiding her exotic features from a world she wasn't sure she trusted. Bits and pieces of her memory have returned. Such, as she knew she had a sister, and the sister had dark hair like her. She knew that her family had traveled a lot. She knew that Maya had saved her from... something. She couldn't remember what. She continued traveling the world, trying to piece back together her fragmented memory.

Skills:

Bonded Pair:
Faith and her wolf temporarily take the bond they have further than it is, becoming one and the same. Faith absorbs her wolf's heightened senses as well as her physical attributes and instincts.

Rejuvinate:
A call for help. It can only be used outdoors and in an area that has a lot of plantlife. Faith calls for the energies in the Earth and uses the strength to heal wounds of herself and others. She also uses it if she's feeling weak or tired, using the strength to empower her. It can heal up to four party members/large animals (horses, wolves, large hunting dogs) and a limitless number of small ones (such as rabbits, small bird, house cats and small dogs). The more intune with nature they are, the more the healing effects them. IE, it would heal a huntsmen who spends most of his time in the woods, or a druid more than it would heal a necromancer, who would not at all be affected by the spell, or a scholarly mage with no respect for the doors outside his study, who would be slightly affected. It heals her most, bringing back most of her strength and around half of her health if she is injured. For others, the most it can heal is about a quarter of their health and give them some of their strength back. Used once per day.

Equipment:

A cherrywood bow that's supple but still hard to string. Has decent range, but nothing compared to a longbow.

A steel shortsword with a wolfhead for a pommel.

She wears a talisman on her neck that has no magical properties that she's aware of. (This might change as she moves up the levels)

Assorted traveling materials, such as a skinning knife and the like but no magical items.

Familiars:

Her wolf, Maya. She's the color of mercury and moves very quickly and is very agile. She shares a telepathic bond with Faith and is her closest friend and constant companion. She has no magical abilities other than her Bond ability that she shares with Faith, but she is physically strong and helps with physical attacks.

Cyrus the virus
04-18-06, 11:04 PM
Please put a limit on how often Rejuvinate can be used. Once per thread is all I'll allow for now, since it heals her and some allies. I need to know how many people can be effected, and how powerful the healing is, though.

I need to know what the sword is made of. We only allow steel, iron or some weaker metal at level 0.

Your wolf is too fast, being quick as lightning is way crazy-zoom. Besides that, it's fine.

:D

Blue_Angel_eyes
04-19-06, 01:44 AM
A) Including herself, four humans/Large animals (horses, wolves, large hunting dogs) or a limitless number of small animals in the area (such as rabbits, small bird, house cats and small dogs). THe only reason I added in the last part is because if Faith saw an injured sparrow along the side of the road, she would want to stop and heal it.... And it would be sad if it would use up her heal for the thread. I can take it out if you'd like.

I had different people being affected differently from the spell. A druid would be healed more than a necromancer (who wouldn't be effected at all), a hunstman would be effected more than some nose-in-the-air mage who has no respect for nature. It can heal her personally for about half of her own hitpoints and a lot of her strength if she is weak or tired. Others, it can heal at maximum a quarter to a third of their health and a bit of their strength.

B) Steel is fine. :)

C) Eep! Stupid hyperboles. I wasn't being literal and I apologize. I wasn't saying she could literally run as quickly as lightning, just that she was extremely speedy. I edited it and I apologize again (Stupid English teacher and his drilliing into my skull)

~Faith

((I went and edited the first post as well))

Cyrus the virus
04-19-06, 11:55 AM
Rejuvinate's good, I still need you to make it so it can only be used once per thread, though. Or once a day, let's say, so it can be used more than once in a quest ;)

Otherwise, looks good :D

Blue_Angel_eyes
04-19-06, 03:59 PM
:)

Cyrus the virus
04-19-06, 08:29 PM
Provesad!!