PDA

View Full Version : hi peeps

Seline
07-03-07, 09:01 PM
Hi I'm Seline, just thought I might introduce myself, I hope to be active here, although my work is quite demanding. I hope to get to kow you all, or at least some of you.

Enough of that any way, and HI!!!!!!!!

Xos
07-03-07, 09:05 PM
Greetings

Corvus MacCallum
07-03-07, 09:05 PM
Hmm a Dragon Keeper, well welcome at any rate.

Artifex Felicis
07-03-07, 09:06 PM
Welcome to Althanas, don't mind the craziness, don't eat cookies unless offered by someone really cute, and please don't scream if you get nibbled. We will just go along and if you thrash, we might actually bite.

Welcome to Althanas, don't mind the craziness.

Letho
07-03-07, 09:08 PM
As I said in your approval thread, welcome. If you need somebody to show your redhead around, I'd be more then happy to oblige. ;)

Daggertail
07-03-07, 09:08 PM
hihi and welcome. I hope you can be active too^^ No worries about the work, we understand if things don't work out and you have to put work first.

Edit: Almost forgot to bring the cookies so you're sated and can resist Witchblade's temptation.

*brings a plate of freshly baked cookies*

Xos
07-03-07, 09:09 PM
Don't listen to Artifex about the cookies, he's just mad because he doesn't have any. Their perfectly fine.

Yamihara
07-03-07, 09:09 PM
And don't mind the kitties! They're actually quite friendly!

They also tend the Bazaar, so you'll most likely run into one or two if you head on over there. ^_^

Stay around and have fun! Things are getting heated in here!

EDIT: And above all else, stay away from Letho! He's got a personality complex that isn't too good for us red-heads. Or so I've been warned.

*Glances warily at the Admin*

Seline
07-03-07, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the greetings.

I love cookies *takes one and nibbles* Thanks.

I'll be as active as I can.

Edit: I think Letho will have to watch himself, not the other way round. I eat guys for breakfast

Xos
07-03-07, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the greetings.

I love cookies *takes one and nibbles* Thanks.

I'll be as active as I can.

Edit: I think Letho will have to watch himself, not the other way round. I eat guys for breakfast

You should try witchblade's cookies, their the best. ;)

Letho
07-03-07, 09:23 PM
The badass bold name says I can bury you all in the abyss of oblivion! Fear the bold name!! :cool:

Actually, people portray me wrongly. I'm actually a nice guy. I like long walks on a beach and rain. And chicks that eat guys for breakfast. Especially redheads. They always bite more then they can chew. And then they have bad indigestion. :P

Breaker
07-03-07, 09:51 PM
Hi are you really a girl areyou sginle will you marryme rofl lollawlxtrem!!!!

Just kidding.

That message was something I once saw Letho post in a chat room.

Welcome to Althanas! After looking over your profile I would like to extend to you an invitation for a battle in the Citadel. Enjoy your stay!

Karuka
07-03-07, 09:51 PM
Yeah, Letho's pretty cool. Witchy's cookies are not.

Hi, I'm Karuka, and welcome.

sasquatch
07-03-07, 10:17 PM
Hi and welcome, I'm new too. This place is truly gravy, hope you can stick around for a while yet!

Ther
07-03-07, 11:03 PM
Welcome, Seline! I hope you have a good time here!

Elijah_Morendale
07-03-07, 11:43 PM
"I think Letho will have to watch himself, not the other way round. I eat guys for breakfast"

Oh snap!

Welcome! I don't have any baked goodies to present to you, since I can barely keep my microwave from burning my bag of popcorn every night...

Witchblade
07-04-07, 06:49 AM
I really wish you guys would stop warning the newbies of me. I mean really, it's not like I run around killing them or anything. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Althanas! Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Please do not feed the following people: Atzar Kellon, Letho, Daggertail/Reiko, Santhalas, Slayer of the rot, Karuka Tida and Artifex Felicis for they may become dependent on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous... which is bad*

Moonlit Raven
07-04-07, 07:17 AM
Letho, down boy. Go sit the corner for a while.

Welcome to Althanas Seline. Please remember to keep your hand and arms in the art at all times and if you see something disturbing, well, come up with something equally disturbing.

AsukaStrikes
07-04-07, 08:35 AM
...And chicks that eat guys for breakfast. Especially redheads. They always bite more then they can chew. And then they have bad indigestion. :P

Was that a jab at me, big guy? Yeah, I'm back and will be finishing up a few things around here.

Oh, yeah. Welcome to Althanas, Seline. Make sure you keep a sword or your dragon between you and that man over there. Or me, if you would prefer.

Note to the Witchblade: You forgot Raven's name on that list there.

Artifex Felicis
07-04-07, 08:41 AM
Now that's just mean. I still want food and drink. It hurts. The emptiness hurts.

Well, that's a good idea of the World of Althanas.

Daggertail
07-04-07, 09:57 AM
[I]
Welcome! I don't have any baked goodies to present to you, since I can barely keep my microwave from burning my bag of popcorn every night...

haha no one can do that^^ Microwaves burn popcorn and that's a law of the universe.

And Letho isn't as perverted as people say he is. He's actually much more romantic than most the guys here.^^

Witchblade
07-04-07, 06:07 PM
I don't burn popcorn in the microwave. o.O And Letho is just about as perverted as people think he is, he's just good at hiding it. :p

By the way, I left out Raven's name because I change the names around whenever I do it and just randomly pick people who normally post in intro threads. :p

Xos
07-04-07, 06:12 PM
Well, since offering food is the way to go...

*Offers a banquet for all the likes of which no man or woman has ever seen or will ever hope to see again, because lets face it, this banquet is just that good, however the secrets of how it was prepared are forever mine, and none may pry them from me.

Artifex Felicis
07-04-07, 08:37 PM
I have tongs, a fireplace, and a thimble that coyuld figure out those banquets secrets. Don't try me. ^_^

I always burn or leave a lot of kernals unpopped in microwaves. Such a sad ultimatum.

Moonlit Raven
07-05-07, 12:19 AM
Artiflex, you forgot bamboo splinters. :D

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 12:31 AM
*snatches a bowl of Jello off the banquet table, inadvertently awaking the beast who's seated at the head of the table, who then takes his eyes off his plate and inserts them into his hands and begins to chase Elijah down*

Witchblade
07-05-07, 06:38 AM
omg! It's the monmster from Pan's Lathyrinthe, everyone run away!!!

*sets the monster on fire to saves Elijah's white ass*

There, now everyone can eat without worry of a faery eating monster of doom and destruction. ^^

Atzar
07-05-07, 08:58 AM
Ummm...

Welcome, Seline!