PDA

View Full Version : The Dajas Pagoda: The Hierarchs

Atzar
07-05-07, 12:48 PM
"Hey! Boy!"

Supressing a start, the boy in question looked back fearfully. A big man, face and arms scarred from battle, was approaching him. It took all of his bravery and willpower to resist the urge to bolt. Before a moment had passed, the large figure was looming threateningly over him. At this point, the boy's ironclad will began to waver.

Suddenly, the man's face split into a gentle grin. His green eyes possessed an air of kindness. "Wanna earn some money?" he asked the boy, reaching for something at his belt. He tugged a small pouch free and loosened the knot before showing the contents to the kid.

It was filled with beautiful, lustrous gold coins. The young boy's head bobbed up and down seemingly of its own accord, eyes loathe to leave the precious metal.

A laugh rumbled deeply from the big man's throat. "Hahaha, good. Don't worry. This is an easy task. Can you read?" The kid nodded once again, drawing another laugh from the rich man. "Good for you, my friend. Literacy is rare in this age. Have you heard of the Dajas Pagoda here in Scara Brae?" Another nod, another kindhearted laugh. "Excellent. This will be quite easy, then." The man paused to close the bag and tie it back onto his belt, drawing an involuntary, plaintive sigh from the kid.

"You'll earn your fair share in due time," he assured the boy. "Now, what I need you to do is to go into the Dajas Pagoda." At this, he handed a piece of paper to the youngster. "The names of the masters are on this paper. Go into the arenas and memorize what they look like. You don't have to do much, just a peek. Alright?"

The boy nodded again.

"Good. You do that for me, and this whole pouch is yours. What's your name, son?"

"Chupa, sir," the boy uttered.

"Alright, Chupa. Hurry along. I'll be waiting right here when you're done."

Not needing any more encouragement, Chupa sprinted straight away toward the grand establishment known as the Dajas Pagoda.

Warriors

HikariAngel

Dra

Slayer of the Rot

Artifex Felicis

Liquid Ice

Masters

Godhand

Shadar

Zerith

Grandmaster

Bloodrose

Christoph
03-22-08, 09:08 PM
The new roster has been updated.

Christoph
04-16-08, 11:13 AM
This thread is redundant since the Hierarchs are listed in the Challenges thread. It is being moved.