PDA

View Full Version : *peers around the corner*

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 04:18 PM
Howdy all!

I be Bean-tsĂ*, or if that's too awkward, Rem (short for Remawerth, which isn't a whole lot less awkward, ne?). I've had lots of experience in Star Trek, LotR, and other medieval/fantasy type RP's, but this is my first time in a place like Althanas (though there's no place like it i'm sure)!

Looking forward to playing with y'all ^.^

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 04:20 PM
*waves hello*

Daggertail
07-05-07, 04:23 PM
hihi and welcome^^ hope you have fun Rem^^

Free Steve!

*brings a plate of cookies*

here enjoy my perfectly safe and purely organic (carbon based) cookies.

Ataraxis
07-05-07, 04:23 PM
I shall call you beanie, and I will MAKE you squishy.

Welcome! Beware of everything, or you very well might wake up in a trashcan in LA.

It happened to me! <3

Indecisive
07-05-07, 04:26 PM
/me stuffs Ataraxis back into a trashcan.

>_> <_<

Hello, Beansi! Think you know me already, neh? :P

Karuka
07-05-07, 04:31 PM
Fearadh na fáilte a Althanas.

Xos
07-05-07, 04:38 PM
Hey hey hey! Welcome to Althanas!

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 04:44 PM
*waves at Elijah*

*looks cautiously at Daggertail's cookies*

Ataraxis- o.o;; Squishy sounds ominous. (bawn-shee, btw. sorta like banshee. XD)

*bops Indecisive on the nose*

Go raibh maith mile agat, Karuka!

*waves to Xos, gives a cookie*

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 04:46 PM
Don't Touch The Cookies!!!

Baked Goods Are A Dangerous Thing Around These Parts, Take It From Me!

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 04:47 PM
*pauses halfway through a bite* Uh-oh... o.o;;

Xos
07-05-07, 05:15 PM
Ehh, their okay. The only one you can really trust is Milady Witchblade. She'd never give you a poison cookie. Its just outrageous slander from others who can't stand the fact that she's so nice.

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 05:25 PM
I dunno, I've heard about those cookies >.>

Witchblade
07-05-07, 08:25 PM
Hi, hi!

Welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people: Atzar Kellon, Daggertail/Reiko, Santhalas, Artifiex Felicis, Elijah Morendale, Karuka Tida and Serilliant for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous, which is bad...*

Karuka
07-05-07, 08:30 PM
Wow...I'm impressed. Elijah's already on the list.

Symptom
07-05-07, 08:48 PM
Don't eat those cookies if you know what's good for you. They'll give you dysentery and worse of all she'll collar you and turn you into a slave.

Witchblade
07-05-07, 08:50 PM
He's just been annoying me lately, what with him warning everyone about my cookies. Nothing to be impressed about. If he doesn't watch his mouth he's going to have it ripped off. ^^

Symptom
07-05-07, 08:55 PM
Oh, is that so? Woman, please.

With that on the side, welcome to Althanas, Bean-tsĂ*.

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 09:04 PM
o.O!!!

No! Not the mouth! I need that in order to back talk to customers who get pissed off at me for not having any Wiis in stock!

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 09:35 PM
Hmmz.... *takes hint from Supernatural, salts cookies, douses them in gas, burns the suckers*

Sorry Witchblade, I'm not up for slavery just yet! *g*

Witchblade
07-05-07, 09:45 PM
*kicks Sympton in the ass... repeatedly!*

Stupid, Slayer of the Rot.

*storms off*

I hate you all!

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 10:36 PM
You love us really!

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 10:38 PM
I dunno... I think Witchy puts a lot of (foxg)love in her cookies, so maybe we should all have some to try and cheer her up...

Bean-tsĂ­
07-05-07, 11:03 PM
You can go first.

Elijah_Morendale
07-05-07, 11:05 PM
K, fine...

*takes a nibble of one of Witchy's cookies*

If I don't post in the next hour, call 911.

Witchblade
07-05-07, 11:26 PM
*peers over a hedge at Elijah*

Y-you ated a cookie? You ated a cookie!

*pounces on Elijah and hugs him, smothering his face into her chest*

Yay! I don't even care that it was a poison free cookie, you still ated it!

Moonlit Raven
07-06-07, 12:10 AM
*looks on in awe* I think that is the most excited I have ever seen Witchblade. I am afraid. Very afraid.

Welcome to Althanas Bean-tsĂ*. Please remember to keep your hands and arms in the cart at all times. If you see something disturbing, well, come up with something equally disturbing.

Can we call you Beany?

Bean-tsĂ­
07-06-07, 12:40 AM
Raven, it's pronounced 'bawn-shee' XD. But everyone seems to call me Beany anyway so why not! (my other nickname being Rem)

AdventWings
07-06-07, 01:17 AM
*ahem*

I be the Raven around these parts, Nya~ :p

Welcome to Althanas, Rem, from your friendly Rabies-Immunized Bazaar Kitty! Make sure you spend those 300 GP line of credit before the month is up, because that's just how long they last!

Oh, yeah. Witchy's cookies aren't all that scary. Just a tad too sweet for my taste (and a bit dizzying) but that's about it. There are plenty of ways to break free, provided you wanted to or not. (Believe me, they're delish.)

And Daggertail's cookies are absolutely harmless. Hmm... *nibbles on some of hers* ...And not even burnt this time around, too!

Bean-tsĂ­
07-06-07, 08:21 AM
Gah >.< Too many Ravens... *dizzy* (It's very early here, can't stand too much complication XD)

Karuka
07-06-07, 08:33 AM
Raven, it's pronounced 'bawn-shee' XD. But everyone seems to call me Beany anyway so why not! (my other nickname being Rem)
Just so long as you're not a ban-sidhe. Because then I'd have to ask which family you were bound to.

Atzar
07-06-07, 08:53 AM
I dunno... I think Witchy puts a lot of (foxg)love in her cookies, so maybe we should all have some to try and cheer her up...

Lol. That was clever.

Welcome to Althanas, Bean-Tsi!

Witchblade
07-06-07, 10:05 AM
*glares at Atzar*

Your face is very clever. :p

Bean-tsĂ­
07-06-07, 12:11 PM
Karuka - 'ban-sidhe' is the same thing as Bean-tsĂ*, 'ban/bean' being 'woman' and 'sĂ*/sidhe' being (simplified) 'fairy' or 'fairy mound' (when sĂ* isn't taking the form of third person female 'she'). So- Bean-tsĂ*/Ban-sidhe = fairy woman, woman of the fairies, a.k.a., banshee.

I haven't decided which of the five I'm bound to yet :D

sasquatch
07-06-07, 02:01 PM
Welcome! ^^ That is Gaelic you are speaking...?

Bean-tsĂ­
07-06-07, 04:06 PM
Tis is Gaeilge, Irish Gaelic. (The others being GĂ*idhlig -Scots Gaelic- and Manx) ^.^

sasquatch
07-07-07, 09:54 AM
Right on. ^^

Ther
07-07-07, 11:56 AM
Hey Bean, welcome to Althanas!

AdventWings
07-08-07, 06:31 AM
Waha. I guess I'm still the only Asian around these parts. Nya~ :p

Nonetheless, have fun! :D