PDA

View Full Version : Just so I don't forget...

Karuka
07-06-07, 03:06 AM
From July 11-14 I'm going to be out and about stalking the streets of Harrisburg doing...

Community Service! :eek:

Looks like I screwed up on a certain...lapse of judgment.

No, really, it's with my church. It's called Harrisburg Invasion. It's my first year going, but it's gonna be really cool.

Pray for cloud cover, lest Michelle sunburns, melts, and dies.

And there will be no internet...and I won't even be allowed to bring my cell phone.

This applies to:

Karuka Tida
Seraphima
Anila
The Archer
Synful_Blood
and
Siren

I have too many characters. Bleh.

Laurea Aeglos
07-06-07, 05:26 AM
Have fun and stick to the shadows as much as possible. Sunburns and tans are so 60's.

AdventWings
07-06-07, 05:38 AM
Not as much as the ones in my head, Michelle-chan. ;)

Anyways, have fun! And make sure to get lotsa sun! In the early morning, that is. Makes your bone strong. Later than that and you'd best have a bandana. :p

Daggertail
07-06-07, 07:40 AM
yeah have fun with helping out the comunity^^

Elijah_Morendale
07-06-07, 08:15 AM
I'm tempted to believe the "lapse of judgement"... ;)

*puts on anti-newspaper armor*

Witchblade
07-06-07, 10:07 AM
*shives cookies down Elijah's throat*

Tee hee ^^ That should shut him up for a little while. :p

Have fun with your lapse of judgement! Ahh, yes... I remember my days of community service for as--nevermind.

Elijah_Morendale
07-06-07, 10:16 AM
*spewing crumbs everywhere as he tries to talk*

Mmm! Orange pineapple!

Karuka
07-11-07, 06:27 AM
All right, I go offline this evening.

If I owe you posts, I'll try to write them today, but no promises. I still have to pack, but that's just a matter of like ten minutes.

Anyway, if I owe you something and seem to have forgotten it, post here before noon EST and I'll try and get to it.

AdventWings
07-11-07, 07:26 AM
You forgot to feed mee~ Nya~

*Jumps onto Messenger*

Karuka
07-11-07, 07:36 AM
All right, all right, silly kitty.

*Puts out a bowl of catfood.*

Somebody take care of my cat while I'm away.

Skie and Avery
07-11-07, 08:23 AM
Oh I'll take care of him. In the duffel bag and Hudson River sort of way? Anyone seen Winter Passing? That's the best part of the movie.

And no cell phone? What if one of you pious little devils got abducted while you were invading Harrisburg? That would be hilarious, I think. I could see the newscast now, "Kidnapping and Rape unstoppable because of lack of ways to call 911. And also, crying out to God didn't do much." WARHARHAR.

Have fun, and GTS has a terminal around there so if you see any big red rigs with gray strips down the sides, flip them off for me.

Karuka
07-11-07, 08:24 AM
Will do, lol.

BTW: I expect to owe posts in like...everything...by the time I get back.