PDA

View Full Version : So, you deserve at least this much.

Skylar
07-07-07, 01:40 AM
Hello, all of you awaiting posts from me. Yeah, it's been a while.....and I haven't been completely absent either. Let's just say that the outside world has been treating me less than satisfactorily. Fucked if I know that's a word. It's Times like these I wish I had normal people problems, like a molesting uncle or dealings with the mafia. *sigh*

In any case, I'm making an official announcement that, no, I am not gone, and you are all certainly not forgotten......I'm just ill fit to write lately. I'm really sorry.

AdventWings
07-08-07, 08:45 AM
Dude, what happened? I'd hardly consider a molesting uncle a "normal" person's problem, but it's only if that uncle is twenty years older than you.

...Ignore that. You heard nothing.

At any rate, we understand. :) Take your time and clear up your life. If you need help in any way, you know where to find us.

Daggertail
07-08-07, 09:16 AM
hey no worries, hope you'll feel better.

it seems to be a bad year for a lot of people but life will get better.

None So Blind
07-08-07, 04:15 PM
Ah, it's okay. Just remember that even if Jesus doesn't love you, I do. *holds to bosom*

Alberdyne_Cormyr
07-10-07, 12:50 AM
Yo Skylar I certainly hope you can work your problems out. Keep on fighting dude, remember Althanas is here for entertainment purposes. ^__^ So I for one look forward to seeing your writing capacities.