PDA

View Full Version : Shalom Everyone?

Zook Murnig
07-07-07, 10:39 PM
Hey, guys and gals. I'm back...sort of. I've been gone for a long time, but I'm trying to get myself back into writing now that I have a little bit of free time during the days again.

For those of you who remember, my little girl, Kaleigh, is four months old now, and teething. She's absolutely adorable and I'll try to have recent pictures available soon. She's still freakishly tall (97th percentile) and stronger than you could imagine. I'm trying hard to be the best dad I can be, reading to her and playing with her every chance I get.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to start a new character on here if I can't get back into the groove of Caduceus.

Daggertail
07-07-07, 10:42 PM
hihi welcome back

glad that you've found some freetime from fatherhood. hope it all works out.

*Bring a plate of safe cookies*

Karuka
07-07-07, 10:46 PM
A lot's happened in the time you've been gone.

Elijah_Morendale
07-07-07, 10:47 PM
Welcome back, even though I don't think we've met in the first place!

*offers you a half-eaten pack of Skittles*

Witchblade
07-07-07, 11:40 PM
Hey, welcome back!

Glad to know everything's going great with your little one. ^^

*offers you a plate of cookies and a rattle made from a skull with little stones inside*

Kids like rattles.

Laurea Aeglos
07-08-07, 03:13 AM
Welcome back Zook.

Skie and Avery
07-08-07, 05:31 AM
Oh Preggers, I knew you're return. And ignore Karu. Nothing has happened at all. No body made any posts at all while you were gone. We were all waiting patiently for your return. Yay! Return of the King! All hail King Preggers!

I love you, Zookie poo, and I need to put down the alcohol and go to sleep. Welcome back!

AdventWings
07-08-07, 07:42 AM
Zook-Man! Welcome back!

Check out the news and get up to date! We'll be waiting to see what surprises you have in store for us! ;)

Ther
07-08-07, 10:26 AM
Welcome back, Zook, glad to see you've returned!